• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Ok here's my bouquet. This was the Blue Cheese from last year

View attachment 1334152

Still playing catch up to your girls! lol. Mine are recovering from the "sculpting" last week and the transplant. Got some good growth going on over the last few days so the roots must be establishing. Looking at another top dress around Mar. 13 and will assess then if they are ready for flower or not. I am in no rush, this time around I really want to fill out the canopy and use the entire space. I want that 5x10 LOADED!! 👿

View attachment 1334156

Sorry to hear about your family member @GNick55 . Has to be one of the most difficult parts of having pets.
Awwwwww thanks @Shaded_One! Much more handsome than that gnarly ole Wizard!
New tent is looking good! (I’m still jealous) 😊
This round these ladies have gone like a house afire! I’m struggling just to get my processes in.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

well to be honest the wife (a veterinarian) says it’s not good and could be a matter of time.. he has diabetes and can’t really walk and this last week maybe pooed once, something about the nerves dying?.
anyhoo he couldn’t of had a better life, he really had/has it made..
ok, so let’s keep this an uplifting happy thread..
Sorry to hear my friend but glad he chose yall for the ride here. I suspect wifey already has him on CBD but if not the writing is very on the wall for exactly this scenario. I will say a prayer that his eventual travel across the Rainbow Bridge is a comfortable one. That also when your numbers are called you will meet again on the other side. Enjoy the moments and may your families strength and love be what affords his Wings when he needs them 👼

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sorry to hear my friend but glad he chose yall for the ride here. I suspect wifey already has him on CBD but if not the writing is very on the wall for exactly this scenario. I will say a prayer that his eventual travel across the Rainbow Bridge is a comfortable one. That also when your numbers are called you will meet again on the other side. Enjoy the moments and may your families strength and love be what affords his Wings when he needs them 👼
hey thanks..
hopefully he’s not leaving anytime soon..
BBA44820 EF7A 4F42 BE81 FB3B00680B4C

the story with this picture is.. you can’t see but the owner and son of the golf course that my wife owns now are barbecuing meat.. i’m on the 18 th hole, par 3, on the tee and smelling the aroma of this great smelling barbecued meat, finish the hole drive over to clubhouse and i see there Ben all alone at the picnic table looking like he’s waiting for his piece of barbecued meat, i couldn’t stop laughing..

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

hey thanks..
hopefully he’s not leaving anytime soon.. View attachment 1334222
the story with this picture is.. you can’t see but the owner and son of the golf course that my wife owns now are barbecuing meat.. i’m on the 18 th hole, par 3, on the tee and smelling the aroma of this great smelling barbecued meat, finish the hole drive over to clubhouse and i see there Ben all alone at the picnic table looking like he’s waiting for his piece of barbecued meat, i couldn’t stop laughing..
Every one of ours has their own personality. My house girl is the biggest spoiled brat of them all. She demands, complains, bosses and causes me peals of laughter.
Wait until the first week of March when they are scheduled for spays and neuters and everyone is caged for ten days..I may have to leave this planet!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

These @#*&$*$@* cats! Last night after posting cutie pics of them, they went right out and played with the pretty black and white wild kitty. It sprayed, underneath my she shed! If I don’t smell skunk burning for at least ten years it will be okay with me! Cuss Cuss Cuss!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thought I’d take a peek at your new place. IYDM 👀

Friendly faces, furry fam, and nature pictures. Just need a fire and a good drink. 🔥🥃

We used to get nice stain glass from the Fenelon Falls area. Have a cool flower piece where the red is made with real gold. 🌷

Hmm...need a vape I think. 💨

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

These @#*&$*$@* cats! Last night after posting cutie pics of them, they went right out and played with the pretty black and white wild kitty. It sprayed, underneath my she shed! If I don’t smell skunk burning for at least ten years it will be okay with me! Cuss Cuss Cuss!

Oh that sucks, i feel for you. I had a beagle lab mix, and she used to love chasing skunks... I kept a 50 gallon tote in my shed with baking soda, peroxide, and dawn dish soap cause she would get at least 2 a month, and id have to bathe her outside. She was an awesome pup but always always always chased skunks. Oh and deer too any chance she got.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thought I’d take a peek at your new place. IYDM 👀

Friendly faces, furry fam, and nature pictures. Just need a fire and a good drink. 🔥🥃

We used to get nice stain glass from the Fenelon Falls area. Have a cool flower piece where the red is made with real gold. 🌷

Hmm...need a vape I think. 💨
Mornin @Zen_Seeker !
Ive a bon fire stack up just waiting, and some homemade wine. C’mon by! It’s those ole outlaw days that’s hard to outgrow! I grew up with the guys. Riding horses, building fires, Hank Jr. and drinking ever thing that was not nailed down! Imagine that!
Now, well I have slowed it down a bit…Im just growing weed, making wine, building fires. 😂 It’s a good life 🙂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Oh that sucks, i feel for you. I had a beagle lab mix, and she used to love chasing skunks... I kept a 50 gallon tote in my shed with baking soda, peroxide, and dawn dish soap cause she would get at least 2 a month, and id have to bathe her outside. She was an awesome pup but always always always chased skunks. Oh and deer too any chance she got.
I told my Hubby to stop feeding that black and white cat that we did not have! Lol
Washing cats..that’s a whole new ballgame! Thankfully none of them were hit directly on, the darn thing got through the underpinnings and sprayed under my shed!
Normally this is my hang out spot to have a smoke, do my stained glass projects.. ummmm, not today!

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Hey there fellow weed and animal lovers. Cool spot to hang out CG. Just adopted this little stray this week. My family volunteers at the Humane Society and they brought her in almost frozen and completely malnourished. She has been with us about a week. She is still a bag of bones, but that belly stays fat and full now! I have never seen an animal this small consume so much food. Lol. Life has clearly been hard…
4D9D6EEE E1D0 4384 90FE D2E8069ED092

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Mornin @Zen_Seeker !
Ive a bon fire stack up just waiting, and some homemade wine. C’mon by! It’s those ole outlaw days that’s hard to outgrow! I grew up with the guys. Riding horses, building fires, Hank Jr. and drinking ever thing that was not nailed down! Imagine that!
Now, well I have slowed it down a bit…Im just growing weed, making wine, building fires. 😂 It’s a good life 🙂
Now that’s a life! 🥂

Thanks for the warm welcome. 🔥

I used to make wine and beer back in my 20’s. Not bad. Having kids kind of killed that hobby. But I think it was a fair trade. 🤔

Now one’s not leaving and the others lived in 4 provinces over the last 10 years and seen both oceans from the beach. Where does the time go?

Member berries...mmmh...🥰

TSD

TSD

That sucks about the skunk @CannaGranny ... we live on a river and have had mamas with babies make home close by more than once. One got inside the fence once, little baby, must have wandered from thier den by the river. My dog spotted him and chased him down... and promptly got sprayed directly in his open mouth. It clearly didn't taste good cause he started gagging, rolling around and pounding water. 🤣 Luckily since it was a baby it was only mildly smelly and more hilarious... while my dog was regretting his life choices, I guided the little guy out the back gate using the hose to direct him lol... baby skunks are fucking adorable by the way. I hope he made it back to his mama... they're pretty chill as long as you leave them alone... kinda like me. 🤣

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I told my Hubby to stop feeding that black and white cat that we did not have! Lol
Washing cats..that’s a whole new ballgame! Thankfully none of them were hit directly on, the darn thing got through the underpinnings and sprayed under my shed!
Normally this is my hang out spot to have a smoke, do my stained glass projects.. ummmm, not today!
Had a bouvier that took three different skunk encounters before he got the hint. That’s how I learned to buzz them like a Doberman! (Became the go to summer cut each year.)

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I couldn't imagine trying to wash a cat, what a time that'd be😂
Thats a bummer it sprayed under your chill spot!
My parents had a pack of 9 skunks for the last 2 years, i dont go around their house much lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom