CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSD

TSD

This is my, well my son's cat actually. He's more like a dog, likes belly rubs, plays fetch, begs for food, wrestles with the dogs, just lays there while I clip his nails or brush him... he's a chill dude, he has a borderline gay interspecies romance with my pitbull and loves my son like crazy .. I suppose he is the one that picked him from the shelter. He fits right in during stoned TV time... that look says "why have you stopped rubbing my belly human?"
20230225 000239

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

This is my, well my son's cat actually. He's more like a dog, likes belly rubs, plays fetch, begs for food, wrestles with the dogs, just lays there while I clip his nails or brush him... he's a chill dude, he has a borderline gay interspecies romance with my pitbull and loves my son like crazy .. I suppose he is the one that picked him from the shelter. He fits right in during stoned TV time... that look says "why have you stopped rubbing my belly human?"View attachment 1334815
That look says; “Did I say you could stop?!” 😼

D

dean1963

cannagranny's post on scrog made me want to try it on the next grow with gorilla glue, so i ordered 3-way 1 inch elbows online and went and got the pvc pipe local.
of course china measures 1 inch pipe on the outside for some reason so i had to use a belt sander to reduce the pipe to make it fit.
how high do you guys make it?
i finished mine but it's maybe a bit high.
thoughts?

20230225 120847 HDR
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

cannagranny's post on scrog made me want to try it on the next grow with gorilla glue, so i ordered 3-way 1 inch elbows online and went and got the pvc pipe local.
of course china measures 1 inch pipe on the outside for some reason so i had to use a belt sander to reduce the pipe to make it fit.
how high do you guys make it?
i finished mine but it's maybe a bit high.
thoughts?
I have one table that stands 18” for the shorter bushy indica leaning plants and one that stands at 24” for the more sativa leaning ones.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

so 6 ft high is to much then
since you already made it. If your grow area/tent doesn’t have the frame accessible use that and put a net on it with hooks, or make two tops out of it rather than one. I needed two this grow but had a second frame ready just in case.

Make sure you offset the legs if you make a table, so you can just fold them in without hitting when storing.

D

dean1963

c'mon people it's a joke and i thought it would fit in with this thread seeing as it's got BS in the title.
it's standing on end so it is 6 ft long by 3ft wide by 30 inches high when laid down.
does anyone think 30 inches is to high considering my pots are 12 " and elevators are 2 "

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

c'mon people it's a joke and i thought it would fit in with this thread seeing as it's got BS in the title.
it's standing on end so it is 6 ft long by 3ft wide by 30 inches high when laid down.
does anyone think 30 inches is to high considering my pots are 12 " and elevators are 2 "
If you're going to truly SCROG then you don't need a lot of vertical space other than for the space between your light and the roof of your tent and between the light and the screen. The idea with SCROG is to give even light across the canopy so not much should extend beyond 6" to 12" above the screen canopy.

In your case you have 30" of total height. 12" of pot. Not going to include elevator height for now. That leaves you with 18" of vertical space. If you leave a minimum of 18" of space from the top of the canopy to your light you're light will be hitting the top of your enclosure. I would go at least 36".

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Oh Dean you a funny man! I have seen so much on this forum that I never assume someone is joking! High five to you for bringing on the BS! Lmaoooo
Pure BS Winner of the day goes to…. *drum roll* @dean1963 😂😅😂🤣
PS..nice Chinese pipe size distraction too!

D

dean1963

If you're going to truly SCROG then you don't need a lot of vertical space other than for the space between your light and the roof of your tent and between the light and the screen. The idea with SCROG is to give even light across the canopy so not much should extend beyond 6" to 12" above the screen canopy.

In your case you have 30" of total height. 12" of pot. Not going to include elevator height for now. That leaves you with 18" of vertical space. If you leave a minimum of 18" of space from the top of the canopy to your light you're light will be hitting the top of your enclosure. I would go at least 36".

sorry but i meant 30" tall scrog frame.
i have about 6' of head room minus the led lights so maybe 30" between the net and the lights if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom