CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dean1963

Oh Dean you a funny man! I have seen so much on this forum that I never assume someone is joking! High five to you for bringing on the BS! Lmaoooo
Pure BS Winner of the day goes to…. *drum roll* @dean1963 😂😅😂🤣
PS..nice Chinese pipe size distraction too!
sadly the pipe wasn't BS.
i'd be more pissed off about that but, it gave me an excuse to drink beer in the shop and do shit.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Oh Dean you a funny man! I have seen so much on this forum that I never assume someone is joking! High five to you for bringing on the BS! Lmaoooo
Pure BS Winner of the day goes to…. *drum roll* @dean1963 😂😅😂🤣
sadly the pipe wasn't BS.
i'd be more pissed off about that but, it gave me an excuse to drink beer in the shop and do shit.
Well it sounds like you had a great day anyway!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

This is my, well my son's cat actually. He's more like a dog, likes belly rubs, plays fetch, begs for food, wrestles with the dogs, just lays there while I clip his nails or brush him... he's a chill dude, he has a borderline gay interspecies romance with my pitbull and loves my son like crazy .. I suppose he is the one that picked him from the shelter. He fits right in during stoned TV time... that look says "why have you stopped rubbing my belly human?"View attachment 1334815
This is how I know...
88247DBE DA8A 4BB7 AF5E 86522EB940F0

She likes to wear a small blanket as a cape sometimes. Then pulls it off and plays with it when hot. 🤪🐶

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Have no fear ! Underdog is here! Oops did I just date my self! Lol the mature audience should get it! Lol
Sorry Ben’s not feeling well. What kind of cat? Interesting facial structure.

He looks pretty big.
ya he’s a biggie..
not sure what kind, i’ll have to ask the wife..
he was a stray that showed up to the golf course many yrs ago..
so he’s been nothing but pampered his whole life, he has moved in with me as he has diabetes, getting old..
and he still gets pampered all day around here..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good morning, granny! I trust you, are doing well! Got a pretty heavy snowfall for a place that rarely sees more than a flake or two. If I wanted to deal with this shit, I would live in the Ozarks!😁 I know. Sound like a 50 year smoker! Still chugging along!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Good morning, granny! I trust you, are doing well! Got a pretty heavy snowfall for a place that rarely sees more than a flake or two. If I wanted to deal with this shit, I would live in the Ozarks!😁 I know. Sound like a 50 year smoker! Still chugging along!
View attachment 1335163
Morning Friend!
That blows my mind! The weather here is nutty too. I was outside yesterday in short sleeves. I think we switched weather!
All is well here this morning, got a bunch of grow room work to do. Switching lights, moving plants and reopening an old grow space. The two by seven closet that I originally grew in for ten years is coming back online.
Have ya heard anything out of Frankster?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Sorry I’m late to the party @CannaGranny. Between work travel and kids, I haven’t had much time fir the farm lately. Its great to be back and hanging in your corner!
Better late than never! No need to be sorry, life happens! So glad you’re here. I have been missing you and Zomb and Trader. I’ve been pretty busy too. More so with spring on its way. I have five acres of this farm in flowers and herbs, always a lot of early spring work to do.
When the job starts feeling to big, I park it on a stump, fire up some full blown sativa and go back after it again. Life is good good in the woods hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom