CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Any kind of precipitation feels like needles to the face on a motorcycle lol... I once had a bee go under my glasses and the stinger got lodged in my eyeball... now that's an experience they should adopt for torturing POWs... fuck that was rough. Instant gush of tears and blindness... thank God I was the passenger. MY biker days are long gone, that was another life it seems... again, boring mom lol. Pops keeps wanting me to go for a ride on the Harley w him and my boring mom self just keeps thinking how easy it is to die on a bike. 🤣
OMG your eye!?! 🤮

I almost always have a full face helmet, front flip. Had a bee once and wasp once. No sting thank goodness but scared the crap out of me.

Now I’m never going to forget that!

Sadly bikes been sitting since 2015’ish. Kind of lost my love for it out of the blue. Need to peek under the cover this spring.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

They are lucky to have you! 😍
Haha thanks buts its more the other way around and im lucky to have them.
They're my fathers parents, my only grandparents, basically raised me, i spent almost all of my childhood fishing, shooting red squirrels and woodchucks with my grandfather, hes always been my hero.
My grandmother is 77, 78 this December, shes been on deaths door 3 times but shes stubborn so shes not going anywhere yet lol. My grandfather is 81, 82 this December, and i cant tell ya where id be if it wasnt for him. Spent so much time with him, most of my memories are with my grandparents, not many with my parents, they kinda sucked.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I know plenty of people that have had that happen even back when it was illegal, really just depends the cop and thier beliefs about weed and thier desire to do a pile of paperwork for an unlicensed cultivation ticket that will either get dropped or be a small fine. Most cops don't want to fuck with people that are just growing for personal use I feel, but since they ARE cops and it IS illegal, they can't just ignore it.
Here they believed if you had some in any manner you needed to go to jail! Then they needed to know if you were just consuming or growing, growing was connected to selling, selling became a big fat felony , intent to manufacture was as well. This state would seize your home land or anything else connected with the growing and or selling!
I spent 35 years risking this. The grow, I never sold and don’t even today even tho our caregiver program has made that legal. Point is, I was blessed and wily enough not to be caught.. but not allowed to have a commercial license today..because I do not have present nor past charges! What bullshit!

steamroller

steamroller

I have not taken my HD out for a ride besides in my field in years.
People are just to preoccupied to risk it today IMO.
Pre occupied was me being nice and giving the benefit of a doubt..
I love the convertibles!
Last ticket in the crossfire on the Northway was near exit 26-27.
Trooper looked and acted like an angry John Goodman.
He pulled me over and then stood in the slow lane and flagged a second victim down! 2 tickets at once!

K

Kopper1013

Don't jinx yourself. I too speed on a regular basis and have a spotless driving record lol... been pulled over a few times but talked my way out of a ticket... once I was in a bikini so that might have helped 🤣 That won't help me now though, my mom boobs don't have the same effect as my 20 something boobs did. 🤣
That’s the same shit my wife says 🤣🤣🤣

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

See how ya all are? I turn my head for five mins and you are driving fast, wearing bikinis and growing greenery! Gosh! I heart you guys! 🤣😂😅😂

LOL that's exactly what my brain felt reading these last few pages. You crazy fuckers 😂 I'm looking at you @TSD haha. I lied btw...we are much closer in age than I realized. You're only a few months my elder :)

Can we get this thread back on track?? What y'all smoking on this morning. Here's a little nug of Romulan that I grabbed..

30ADCB6A 68AD 4092 92EC 8E1E87272C58

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Nice save!👍😱

I had a few close ones in my lifted keep YJ. Only had 31’s or 33’s but I could go anywhere. However one is not bulletproof in a 4x4. Learned the hard way not to off-road on my own back in the 80’s.

Each winter after a new snow we all would go to the mall parking area and whip across before yanking the wheel and trying to correct. Had a blast. Some times the cops would chase us off, sometimes they’d join for a while, then chase us off.

More than once I had to ride a motorcycle home in a snow storm. And hail sucks!
Ah......donuts......

The car in the snow, not the ones for the cops. ;)

TSD

TSD

LOL that's exactly what my brain felt reading these last few pages. You crazy fuckers 😂 I'm looking at you @TSD haha. I lied btw...we are much closer in age than I realized. You're only a few months my elder :)

Can we get this thread back on track?? What y'all smoking on this morning. Here's a little nug of Romulan that I grabbed..

View attachment 1337495
Listen... "general BS" is right in the title, so we've been on track all along... unlike my stoned taco eating driving experience.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter

View attachment 1337495
Ok I just got us a bunch of new stuff, I have plenty of flower, but I got live resin carts, which are just awesome, and these various waxes and diamonds we've gotta sample. Just crazy......Ah, Sunday.. :)

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Since you all are driving crazy and reliving stops with the PoPo this morning, allow me to intro Dr Mac, James McEntire.
He is the Doc that does MMJ certifications for my classes. He and I both worked for The Green Clinic out of Kansas City.
Doc has a need for speed and he his team and a 1968 Camaro had set records all week @ sick week in Florida. One cool fellow, that I am honored to work with.

671AD93D 8E0A 4C7B AAD9 2C7D4450D31F
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

OMG your eye!?! 🤮

I almost always have a full face helmet, front flip. Had a bee once and wasp once. No sting thank goodness but scared the crap out of me.

Sadly bikes been sitting since 2015’ish. Kind of lost my love for it out of the blue. Need to peek under the cover this spring.

I ALWAYS wore a full face helmet and no joke the first ride of the season I had a giant wasp manage to land directly through one of my air vents that I had cracked open near my mouth. The bastard was flying around inside my visor I almost crashed pulling off to the side dealing with it. You remember Star Wars when they drop the torpedo directly into the exhaust vent on the death star? The Wasp was fucking Luke Skywalker on that day and my helmet was the deathstar

TSD

TSD

OMG your eye!?! 🤮

Yeah. Definitely was wearing "cool" sunglasses and a skull cap helmet like the young dumbass that I was. Definitely wore proper glasses after that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom