CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
steamroller

steamroller

Ok I just got us a bunch of new stuff, I have plenty of flower, but I got live resin carts, which are just awesome, and these various waxes and diamonds we've gotta sample. Just crazy......Ah, Sunday.. :)
Variety is so sweet!
I ALWAYS wore a full face helmet and no joke the first ride of the season I had a giant wasp manage to land directly through one of my air vents that I had cracked open near my mouth. The bastard was flying around inside my visor I almost crashed pulling off to the side dealing with it. You remember Star Wars when they drop the torpedo directly into the exhaust vent on the death star? The Wasp was fucking Luke Skywalker on that day and my helmet was the deathstar
I had the bee in helmet also.
I did hit a pigeon passing under a bridge once.
My then GF was in a car behind me.
She said it looked like
9.jpg

I had feathers and blood in my horns and fairing!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Since you all are driving crazy and reliving stops with the PoPo this morning, allow me to intro Dr Mac, James McEntire.
He is the Doc that does MMJ certifications for my classes. He and I both worked for The Green Clinic out of Kansas City.
Doc has a need for speed and he his team and a 1968 Camaro had set records all week @ sick week in Florida. One cool fellow, that I am honored to work with.
Oooh......

One more thing I want in my life.....a '69 Mustang convertible......

I need to learn how to drive a stick shift.

TSD

TSD

I was going to say you're oddly aggressive this morning....do I need to call hubby to get him in for a service call?? LOL

or perhaps you're hungry? Women only need two things in life to be happy :P
Haha... no he's ready for a service call any time of day or night, sometimes I have to beat him off with a stick or spray him like a naughty cat. He could be on his deathbed and still be trying to get some. I am a little hungry though.. and haven't smoked yet today. 🙃

K

Kopper1013

We'd probably get along then. 🤣 I rag on everyone, so I kind of have to take my own abuse as well lol.
I tell her all the time them ain’t what I married you for, it’s that back porch of yours🤣🤣🤣

I used to be fun….had a croch rocket for years, almost killed myself twice, started having kids and that wreck less fly by the seat of my pants life suddenly felt selfish….sometimes I still dream of those days, the trades we make….

Drove from Baltimore last weekend after taking the fam to the aquarium
195E9779 2429 4737 9C15 4130C4A74D68

My youngest ❤️❤️
Drove 80 most the way (pa has 70mph speed limits) never saw a trap, hit good old NYS and went through 4 in 30 miles luckily I stepped down to 72 in a 65 once we hit the boarder

steamroller

steamroller

Diamonds as I understand are rosin pressed repeatedly at low temps increasing multiple times.
All the organic matter [ green] leaves the press much like you get the rosin and you are left with the diamonds.
Some call it pure THC?

TSD

TSD

I tell her all the time them ain’t what I married you for, it’s that back porch of yours🤣🤣🤣

I used to be fun….had a croch rocket for years, almost killed myself twice, started having kids and that wreck less fly by the seat of my pants life suddenly felt selfish….sometimes I still dream of those days, the trades we make….

Drove from Baltimore last weekend after taking the fam to the aquarium View attachment 1337498
My youngest ❤️❤️
Drove 80 most the way (pa has 70mph speed limits) never saw a trap, hit good old NYS and went through 4 in 30 miles luckily I stepped down to 72 in a 65 once we hit the boarder
Yes, that means we're good parents though, despite our devotion to the Ganga gods lol.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I need a few things to be happy.
1: Food
2: Weed
3. Uninterrupted sleep
4: Service calls 🤣
5: Alone time so I don't murder anyone
6: Music
7: Outdoor adventures

This is why camping is my favorite activity... because I can combine ALL my favorite things into one big happiness burrito lol.
You forgot fishing, target shooting, hiking & off-roading. (Bike or cage.)

Maybe a good Rye at the fire at last smoke. 💨🥃

K

Kopper1013

I need a few things to be happy.
1: Food
2: Weed
3. Uninterrupted sleep
4: Service calls 🤣
5: Alone time so I don't murder anyone
6: Music
7: Outdoor adventures

This is why camping is my favorite activity... because I can combine ALL my favorite things into one big happiness burrito lol.
We glamp all summer (yes I wrote glamp, like my AC 🤣🤣)
Kids spend most winter asking when glamping season starts, great way to raise a fam. I have a lot of fond memories growing up doing the same

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Diamonds as I understand are rosin pressed repeatedly at low temps increasing multiple times.
All the organic matter [ green] leaves the press much like you get the rosin and you are left with the diamonds.
Some call it pure THC?
I've seen it as thc extract, and looking sugary, but different people seem to have different definitions of things......I haven't opened them all (they're all in individual gram jars) but so far a few look like really pure wax. I can post pics if you want. These are the live resin pens.

20230305 120614
TSD

TSD

We glamp all summer (yes I wrote glamp, like my AC 🤣🤣)
Kids spend most winter asking when glamping season starts, great way to raise a fam. I have a lot of fond memories growing up doing the same
Yeah we glamp now too... sorta, we have an older camper. We're both too broken to tent camp anymore. My son does the same... can't wait for camping season.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Some call it pure THC?
I've never tried them but I could get them delivered...a bit much for me

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
OMG your eye!?! 🤮

I almost always have a full face helmet, front flip. Had a bee once and wasp once. No sting thank goodness but scared the crap out of me.

Now I’m never going to forget that!

Sadly bikes been sitting since 2015’ish. Kind of lost my love for it out of the blue. Need to peek under the cover this spring.
Some states helmets weren't laws but eye protection was. I got a ticket riding a friends bike on Oahu years ago, They didn't care about my head...that's my responsibility but if a bug hits me in the eye and I drive through pedestrians causing them harm then that's negligence on my part so about $60 back in 77 was money I didn't have and pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom