• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Very nice Zen! Good mornin!
Morning CG! Did a hit and run early while I could upload this morning.

It’s getting crispy up top of the canopy but I’m hoping it will be okay.

How’s tricks? We have more snow, rain, and ice coming by noon. So I’ll be setting up the second tents insides today. Just hide in the basement until spring. Stopped enjoying winter once the kids became teenagers.

How’s the skunk smell? Cold help?

Took 15 minutes to post this...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

How’s tricks? We have more snow, rain, and ice coming by noon. So I’ll be setting up the second tents insides today. Just hide in the basement until spring. Stopped enjoying winter once the kids became teenagers.

Are you living in my area? we've the same coming. We've about 6" of light dry snow on the ground -8c warming though should be at 0 this week...This is really the first couple weeks of winter this year its been a great winter so far for us in my part of Nova Scotia..........

I've hated winter all my life kids no kids. I spent any money I ever saved on Travel to warm destinations in the winter. It was the carrot I worked for...1 - 2 weeks in the sun when It's cold up here did us a world of good. Now its my growing, without it I'd go stir crazy.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mornin Zen!
All is good here while the rest of the country is suffering a freak cold and snow bout, Mo. is getting a freaky warm one. The last three days have been t shirt weather!
Im working on a heat prob since adding that Spider Farmer 5000. Nothing too over the top but I don’t like my tents up past 85 if I can help it. Having to learn new ways and open doors at certain times etc.
My Hubby opened up my underpinning and the wind whipping through it for the past few days has greatly helped the smell. Thank goodness!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Are you living in my area? we've the same coming. We've about 6" of light dry snow on the ground -8c warming though should be at 0 this week...This is really the first couple weeks of winter this year its been a great winter so far for us in my part of Nova Scotia..........

I've hated winter all my life kids no kids. I spent any money I ever saved on Travel to warm destinations in the winter. It was the carrot I worked for...1 - 2 weeks in the sun when It's cold up here did us a world of good. Now its my growing, without it I'd go stir crazy.
I was out your way on a job years ago but T.O. Is home. Not a bad winter so far. Just tired of it. Last Monday or the week before looked like April? WTF

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

So, I think we need a vote in here, you know just for general consensus 😂
The choices are:
Canna Granny needs to smoke more weed and watch the sky more often or..
Canna Granny needs to smoke more weed and watch the sky less often.
This past week I took out my camera to photo the moon/planet alignment. I took the first pic to see how far off this appears in a normal shot sans any zoom. As soon as I opened and positioned my lens, I caught movement and lightsView attachment 1335187View attachment 1335188 below the lower planet so I snapped a pic. Two things here, it zoomed across the sky and disappeared and the only reason I managed a shot of it at all was my camera was on the wrong setting. The sport setting, which magically freeze frames subject’s. Any other setting would simply had shown it a blur of lights. The whole incident was about ten to fifteen seconds.
The other pic is an enlargement of those freaky moving lights. Sooooo…what the hell is it…and should I just smoke more??? I’m thinking I need to smoke more..yup.

Good morning Michelle....if you don't mind just looking over here for a few seconds, thanksssssssss.

What you saw was just some simple swamp gas that was evaporating over the horizon.

31720_1_468.jpeg

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Well the good news is, you wouldn't remember either way! 🧙‍♂️ 😎

Mornin' folks hope you have a good week. I'll update with some pics in an hour or so.
That whole experience was weird, not the first time out here either, I have other pics from 2011 that’s pretty mind bending.
Anyways, I’ll update you too via pic in just a bit. I’m trying to hang in one more week before flipping for two reasons. I like to fim about three days prior to flip, and I really need that full week so I can finish up my process. I don’t know..these ladies are like bulls in a china shop. I moved that Runtz wreck to the four by four yesterday she has it filled. I have three in the five by and it really needs to be two. So goes the grow! 🥰

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

That whole experience was weird, not the first time out here either, I have other pics from 2011 that’s pretty mind bending.
Anyways, I’ll update you too via pic in just a bit. I’m trying to hang in one more week before flipping for two reasons. I like to fim about three days prior to flip, and I really need that full week so I can finish up my process. I don’t know..these ladies are like bulls in a china shop. I moved that Runtz wreck to the four by four yesterday she has it filled. I have three in the five by and it really needs to be two. So goes the grow! 🥰

Yeah I've seen my fair share of strange things in the sky over the years here in Alberta as well. Many hours spent in my parents hot tub smoking blunts trying to communicate with aliens. Chances are the closest thing to an alien here on Earth is the plant we are smoking & growing!! ;)

I hear ya on the gals! I've been kicking dust these last couple of weeks and I still don't have my SCROG assembled. I might even pop out at lunch and start collecting the PVC that I am going to require. I haven't been running humidifiers since I started growing in this house, this is the first time. So it's been really interesting to see the plants in a ~65% RH environment vs the usual 35% I force them to contend with 🤣

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

867E3347 3860 47E2 B931 C4EBDCEDE10E

Just because. It’s almost 10am so in before the lock! 😆

Morning everyone. I got to head out into the storm to see the dentist. Broke a tooth and the only day they can see me we have a storm. 🤦‍♂️

I’ll be lurking later trying to reply as I can. 👍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Fim hey? I've never tried it on purpose, What do you gain by doing that?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

If lucky 4 tops rather than 2 from a topping.

I top, top, FIM & FIM.
I’m hurting for time this round, really pushing to just get one fim in before flipping. Because of the process I do, I need that week between five and seven so I can repeat a process the week of going to flower. I do it on week five and again on week seven. These ladies have grown like a house on fire! Needing to table them.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That creates three colas where there would only be the main. So, in essence it triples that take. Im planning to do a video of the Fimming process this week, give it a peek 🙂 The process is certainly worth the time.
I've 8 I'm about to flip I may just try that on a few to see what I get...I found if I top too close to flipping I'll get 2 small pine cone satellites but If I wait a week I'll get a longer stem and bigger buds off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom