CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mornin from the mountain top! Beautiful day here in the Ozarks! Spring flowers 🌺 🌸 are in bloom my ladies are in bloom and the sun is shining 🙂. Can’t ask for much more than that!
So this round I have one going called Lavender Permafrost, anyone ever grown this? It is without a doubt one of the most fragrant strains I have ever grown. I noticed it right away when pinching leaves off so they would not touch the soil. Floral, fruity, even spicy smelling. Never had such tiny leaves with such a strong defined smell. To me, most new leaves all have that green kind of grass smell, not this lady! Now that she is in bloom, she is really reeking.
Im getting messages asking if I’m okay. Yes indeed! Thanks for asking! Home things are keeping me busy. Have been meeting with roofers for quotes to replace my roof, the hot water heater had to be repaired and I’ve had loads of unexpected company. That’s the way things are in the Ozarks, ppl just drop by. I don’t mind. It backsets my day sometimes but is nice to be thought of 🙂
Here’s hoping all have a great day! Hopefully I can finish up my clone cupping today, as they are scheduled for pick up tomorrow.

S

sjs1488

Love what I found in my aloe once I get her back healthy I'm going to try to clone with just aloe fingers crossed it works
PXL 20230330 113018480
PXL 20230330 112953814

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Good morning CG! ❤️ The mood!

Our tulips are trying but snow and rain freezing winds for three weeks is killing them.

View attachment 1345899
Hang in there Buddy! Just the first signs of greenery bring that hope 🥰 To me spring is the birth of renewal and of hope. Things to come. One of the reasons I have always chose to have those four seasons and have resisted that year round tropical weather although at times, it still seems I might go for it! Generally when it’s in the teens or below here and I can’t get out of my drive!
Eventually, spring will kick that Northerners azz and we can all start anew 🥰

Moshmen

Moshmen

Mornin from the mountain top! Beautiful day here in the Ozarks! Spring flowers 🌺 🌸 are in bloom my ladies are in bloom and the sun is shining 🙂. Can’t ask for much more than that!
So this round I have one going called Lavender Permafrost, anyone ever grown this? It is without a doubt one of the most fragrant strains I have ever grown. I noticed it right away when pinching leaves off so they would not touch the soil. Floral, fruity, even spicy smelling. Never had such tiny leaves with such a strong defined smell. To me, most new leaves all have that green kind of grass smell, not this lady! Now that she is in bloom, she is really reeking.
Im getting messages asking if I’m okay. Yes indeed! Thanks for asking! Home things are keeping me busy. Have been meeting with roofers for quotes to replace my roof, the hot water heater had to be repaired and I’ve had loads of unexpected company. That’s the way things are in the Ozarks, ppl just drop by. I don’t mind. It backsets my day sometimes but is nice to be thought of 🙂
Here’s hoping all have a great day! Hopefully I can finish up my clone cupping today, as they are scheduled for pick up tomorrow.
It’s also morel season up ur way a little rain a little sun and bam

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

We keep getting radical temperature drops and random snow storms up here in the Northeast. Not uncommon, but I am just tired of it. Thus Saturday promises mid 60s, but with rain. I'll take that for sure...lol.
Juat like my place, like every morning this month theres been a fresh layer of snow.

53 yesterday, 14 last night and 2 inches of snow. Gwtting real sick of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom