CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sambapati

sambapati

We sprayed under the roof with a Swiss chemical foam that bonds to everything. 7 years ago -- never leaked and individual tiles wont ever blow away. Lowers indoor temps and saves energy...Almost $8,000 USD...no drips in covered areas since. Other people in the same neighborhood were told to replace all the tiles...The vendor sprays the ceilings in all big box stores here....Just an idea....

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Bubs!
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you ray of sunshine how goes it CG? Had a few days of WW3 with my work PC so been a bit communication handicapped till meow. Got so much going on lately I don't know how yall busy peeps do it. Doin best not to pull hair out when shit gets whacked but sheesh now my left eyelid has started twitching ffs 🥺 Oh well I think I just need better herb and a V8. Think today aside from 64 other things I am going to try to spray paint roughly 500sq ft of our backyard wall. Need to paint wall so they can come dig up and remove top soil rocks, then I am going to plant a 5-10gal semi dwarf Ruby Red Grapefruit, a Arizona Sweet Orange, and either a Early blooming Early Grande Peach or a Ponderosa Lemon. Trying to figure out how could get some Mulberry and Moringha in between.
Anywho cheers to you and your sweet ass sweet Corner mates 😀 Make it a great day/night out there, where yall be

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
We sprayed under the roof with a Swiss chemical foam that bonds to everything. 7 years ago -- never leaked and individual tiles wont ever blow away. Lowers indoor temps and saves energy...Almost $8,000 USD...no drips in covered areas since. Other people in the same neighborhood were told to replace all the tiles...The vendor sprays the ceilings in all big box stores here....Just an idea....
I need some insulation in my summer home in the country, it can get drafty on cold nights when the fires go out.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ummmmm, no pics attached 🙂 What are you smokin??? 😂
I don't know what I'm doing.....ha!..sorry, I actually popped in just now to say that I have been laid out with a bad cold this past week. Eesh did this one get me......so I have been out of commission for days.....argh. I'll get there. I haven't had a cold like this in years :(

I think these are the moon pics.

FB IMG 1680373564710
FB IMG 1680373557431
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I'm still figuring out the drip tray thing, it's the last thing I need, I have big pots/buckets, and wheely carts......but I'll need some sort of drip trays to catch a little run off, I can dump them manually, but I've seen trays with hose attachments to help drain them......that seems a little too much, I can picture the mess I'd make, more stuff to clean.....

I also saw one that's a wheely cart and drain tray all in one unit, just rest the pot on them. I would have considered them but I already bought wheely carts. Maybe next time as my wife will get my wheely carts for her stuff.

But I'll read all the posts you all made about them. When I'm better I can show you the ones I found that look good.

steamroller

steamroller

^^ Thanks for planting the seed^^ I like the drain trays also but they would need to be elevated and hoses all over...
I've seen pots on a rack over the tray. Win win IMO.
Easy to pull the tray without lifting plant, and the rack only has to be 2-3 inches off floor so no lost height.
I used a turkey baster to pull run off when my 5g plants were too big to be lifted easily. That sucked!
I will have my buckets above my tray next grow.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

And Granny, I have a surprise picture for you. 2 really, but 1 is potentially much cooler. :)
Well ya know I had to give you a bit of grief over your pic post with no pics! 🤣
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. It’s that time of the year for sure, and the pollen counts here are over the moon! I’ve been expanding my time outside daily just so my system can deal with it. Truth be told I’ve been sucking down copious amounts of local honey laced with sativa trying to fight the allergy stuff.
Here’s hoping you are back in tip top shape soon!
I ❤️ surprises!!!

steamroller

steamroller

How do you do your honey CG?
You're the only other one I hear even mention it.
I remember you were the only one that loved when I made mine.
I fashioned a double boiler first time and loved it.
Second time I used my levoC and it took 48 oz of honey to 1ounce of weed.
It was not strong enough. I think I would need to do 3 sessions with an ounce each time for that much honey and will probably just double boil next time.
I 😍😍😍 the honey! My favorite edible by a mile.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

How do you do your honey CG?
You're the only other one I hear even mention it.
I remember you were the only one that loved when I made mine.
I fashioned a double boiler first time and loved it.
Second time I used my levoC and it took 48 oz of honey to 1ounce of weed.
It was not strong enough. I think I would need to do 3 sessions with an ounce each time for that much honey and will probably just double boil next time.
I 😍😍😍 the honey! My favorite edible by a mile.
I start with sitting a quart jar in my crock pot, filling with enough water to just leave enough of the top uncovered so I can turn my jar and get it out using the lid ring. I set it on high and allow it to get to boiling. I remove the jar. Then, decarbing eight gram of flower and eight gram of sugar leaves. I cut it up really fine and tie it up in cheese cloth and put it in the bottom of a quart jar and fill it with my honey. I also add a tiny bit of sunflower lecithin. As soon as I submerge the jar, I set the cooker to low. For the next eight hours, I go by once an hr and swirl the contents around and invert the jar. After eight hours, I pull the jar, invert it and allow it to completely cool. I take out my cheese cloth and squeeze the living life out of it back into the jar. Just that simple and I love the product! Not a bunch of greasy additives and very fine tasting 🥰

steamroller

steamroller

So little is mentioned about honey.
I have done thorough searches and although many speak to how to make it none reference any test nor is it ever mentioned as a solvent or vessel for THC unless you look for it specifically.
I wonder besides lack of knowing why so few do this.
It is the easiest of all extractions.
Cook and done.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

^^ Thanks for planting the seed^^ I like the drain trays also but they would need to be elevated and hoses all over...
I've seen pots on a rack over the tray. Win win IMO.
Easy to pull the tray without lifting plant, and the rack only has to be 2-3 inches off floor so no lost height.
I used a turkey baster to pull run off when my 5g plants were too big to be lifted easily. That sucked!
I will have my buckets above my tray next grow.
Even with elevators I still use a large syringe to drain runoff. I’ve considered drilling holes in the saucers but then what. Waters still in the tent.

We’ll see what others come up with and if I can apply it. When only a few plants manual can be simple enough.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I start with sitting a quart jar in my crock pot, filling with enough water to just leave enough of the top uncovered so I can turn my jar and get it out using the lid ring. I set it on high and allow it to get to boiling. I remove the jar. Then, decarbing eight gram of flower and eight gram of sugar leaves. I cut it up really fine and tie it up in cheese cloth and put it in the bottom of a quart jar and fill it with my honey. I also add a tiny bit of sunflower lecithin. As soon as I submerge the jar, I set the cooker to low. For the next eight hours, I go by once an hr and swirl the contents around and invert the jar. After eight hours, I pull the jar, invert it and allow it to completely cool. I take out my cheese cloth and squeeze the living life out of it back into the jar. Just that simple and I love the product! Not a bunch of greasy additives and very fine tasting 🥰
Hmm... I have a crockpot. I have weed and trim. I’m tired of weed tea ATM and brownies just crash me for the night.

Honey infusion sounds possible. 😝

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So little is mentioned about honey.
I have done thorough searches and although many speak to how to make it none reference any test nor is it ever mentioned as a solvent or vessel for THC unless you look for it specifically.
I wonder besides lack of knowing why so few do this.
It is the easiest of all extractions.
Cook and done.
No idea. A shame too. Easy, effective and healthy! I have a recipe for what my family calls pain candy using jolly ranchers canna butter and a crock pot. The success of that one though depends on just how good your butter is. I formulated that one using heavy heavy indicas for a family member with sleeplessness and pain. However it could be tailored to each individual. Another cook and done project!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hmm... I have a crockpot. I have weed and trim. I’m tired of weed tea ATM and brownies just crash me for the night.

Honey infusion sounds possible. 😝
It’s darn easy! Good stuff too! I can put it in my coffee, tea, or simply by the spoon full.
I did a heavy indica honey, had my usual two tablespoons full, cuz I think I need too lol. Went upstairs stretched out on the couch, and then convinced myself I was forgetting to breathe. I was wayyyyyy toooo high! Somebody needed to fly up and get me down 🤣😂😅😂 I hang with a good milky trich sativa today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom