CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey there @CannaGranny are you familiar with elevate Mo products?
Hey Mister!
If I remember correctly it’s a brand grown for Mo dispensaries, and they have a few dispensaries in Northern Mo. Have not heard a lot about it either way.
I seldom buy from a dispensary so I can’t even comment on the quality.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Hey Mister!
If I remember correctly it’s a brand grown for Mo dispensaries, and they have a few dispensaries in Northern Mo. Have not heard a lot about it either way.
I seldom buy from a dispensary so I can’t even comment on the quality.
yes. thought maybe you might have heard about their products. thanks

TSD

TSD

@TSD
Just letting ya know I have not forgot ya!
No worries,... got a batch of your magic dirt brewed up in a garbage bin in my makeshift plant room... in true hillbilly fashion lol... today the ladies will be transplanted from the 4in nursery pots into 1 gallons. Hoping I can get by in those till they go out.... but I feel that may be a big ask... but I do plan on topping, so that should slow them down a bit.
My two oldest last year needed 3 gals and they were started about a week later than these. Definitely don't have room for 10 3 gals, maybe 2 gals. Cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.

I'm just having a morning wakey bakey before I start my project, this little guy came and sung me a song. Currently about 34 degrees, but the first robin spotting is always a good sign.
20230404 074747

Have a great day everyone. ✌️❤️🌬

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

today the ladies will be transplanted from the 4in nursery pots into 1 gallons. Hoping I can get by in those till they go out.... but I feel that may be a big ask...
Yeah i feel that pain, ive got this one in a 7 gallon pot that i started the beginning of January. Im concerned its gonna need to be transplanted again before it goes out cause thats 2 months away and shes already taking up my entire 2x2 wall to wall. Gonna have to transplant my other 4 solo cuppers soon too. Shits gonna get interesting here to say the least.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

No worries,... got a batch of your magic dirt brewed up in a garbage bin in my makeshift plant room... in true hillbilly fashion lol... today the ladies will be transplanted from the 4in nursery pots into 1 gallons. Hoping I can get by in those till they go out.... but I feel that may be a big ask... but I do plan on topping, so that should slow them down a bit.
My two oldest last year needed 3 gals and they were started about a week later than these. Definitely don't have room for 10 3 gals, maybe 2 gals. Cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.

I'm just having a morning wakey bakey before I start my project, this little guy came and sung me a song. Currently about 34 degrees, but the first robin spotting is always a good sign. View attachment 1347661
Have a great day everyone. ✌️❤️🌬
When the squirrels don’t muck with the nest we usually get one or two families. They follow me around and go for what I dig up.

I do different whistles and they come close. Kids liked it when young.

Last year I left one lawn uncut with a bird feeder in the middle. They loved it, so did the rabbits. Neat to see what grew but lots of weeds now. Not sure if we’ll do this year.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver
A washing machine BBQ event??? Do tell! I swear PC you keep me laughing!

I had some work I needed to get done so I asked my son for help. He said sure but I need a BBQ for payment I have no official BBQ I had an idea.......someone should have stopped me...No BBQ....ah I have an old stove lower drawer I can fill that with brick and stand it on my old washing machine with a metal grill presto BBQ.............OOPs.......washing machine interior is made of plastic.....heat rises I should be okay......nope ......and once the plastic drum caught on fire it was game over....smoke filled the neighbourhood and putting out burning plastic is no easy chore. I then had another Idea without plastic that worked fine

100 8336
100 8340
100 8339
100 8342
TSD

TSD

Yeah i feel that pain, ive got this one in a 7 gallon pot that i started the beginning of January. Im concerned its gonna need to be transplanted again before it goes out cause thats 2 months away and shes already taking up my entire 2x2 wall to wall. Gonna have to transplant my other 4 solo cuppers soon too. Shits gonna get interesting here to say the least.
Bro that thing is gonna be a tree... like a sequoia tree. 🤣

TSD

TSD

Just gonna have to keep trimming it back and hope it doesnt get rootbound. Shes going out mid may cause i know itll be able to handle it being the size itll be by then.
I'd maybe start lowering the temps in her tent slowly in May so it's not such a shock, and maybe put her in filtered sun in her pot for a bit. Some strains don't care, some get shocked to hell lol. I always harden mine off, but not everyone does, they're just pissy for a few days lol. Who knows, could be 80 by then, never know what you're gonna get around here lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I'd maybe start lowering the temps in her tent slowly in May so it's not such a shock, and maybe put her in filtered sun in her pot for a bit. Some strains don't care, some get shocked to hell lol. I always harden mine off, but not everyone does, they're just pissy for a few days lol. Who knows, could be 80 by then, never know what you're gonna get around here lol.
Thats a good idea, didnt think to lower temps inside beforehand. I didnt harden any last year and because i went from 1 gallon to 5 gallon when i put them outside, they didnt do shit for almost 3 weeks so ill be taking them out to harden off this year. Trying to do it "right" and not skip any steps this year. Wasted so much time last year for nothing so hopefully this year changes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom