K

Kopper1013

We’re bubbling
3D3C4A4D 6FA2 4FB5 A3CA B307D2A975E9

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey folks
If I am helping you or you are tagging me and I’m not responding just gimme a couple of days.
I took my house cat to be spayed ten days ago. Wed she started acting funny, called vet he gave me pain meds and antibiotics to shoot her up with, told me if she was not improved by today bring her in. Long story short, bobcat fever, and she was put down.
My heart is broke and I’m tired and crabby. So, give me a couple of days and I’ll be back creating havoc like all the other days.
I'm sorry to hear that, our hearts go into our pets and it takes a piece of it when they go.

We live in down town Tick central for Lyme disease Lunenburg county and we take our 3 cats out for walks in the woods, I've had to pull a few ticks out of them, We use a product called Bravecto every 3 month on the back of their neck to help prevent tick borne disease's, so far so good

K

Kopper1013

7C224632 DB5B 4B80 AB53 8437B29CCF3E
Well when all was said and done and cleaned up I ended up with 18.8g from 8oz (pre Decarb) Trainwreck.

I’ll do a lighter test tomorrow for flare ups/crackling to make sure it’s clear. Bubbling was all but gone when I called it good and boy did it goop up fast!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Ps-the two in the upper left hand corner with bubbles where due to air in my syringe and it was hardening so fast
Isn’t that a good problem to have?

Looks really good. Only tried once and I’ll try again once I find better tools.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Naww screw this. I left off on page 7 of this thread before left for Sin City. No way I'm missing any of my Sensei's 🥋Corner.

Going to get super baked and catch up ☮️ 🤓 and please cut me some slack if I reply to something and your first thought is "dude that was weeks ago ya clown" 🤡
That's hilarious. I come back after a busy few days to find a reminder not to shower in Mexico or the water will seep into my pores and, well........you know....

Nice Jamaica pics......I certainly wasn't jumping off of anything, but we did walk down/around waterfalls. My best memory, or should I say my most vivid memory, and there were few.......is a local jerk hut........the best food comes from huts where people just cook and hang out.....and I ordered jerk chicken which was nothing like the sweet and hot sauce we all know, it was a small chicken cut into big pieces, grilled, and put on a plate with a little bowl of shredded peppers and spices, and just enough liquid. People were already looking at me like I've challenged them to a sun tan contest........the one rasta man that had like, more hair than it seemed his body could support......no teeth...but man was I entertaining him....

I barely touched the little tiny bowl of "sauce" with a piece of chicken, and immediately started gushing sweat.......the laughter started slow, I thought yeah this is a little funny. But one laugh sounded familiar (I was outright hallucinating at this point).......a traitor! The laughter was coming from right next to me!

When the roar settled down, and I squeezed enough water out of me to drown a small village, (they were more than happy to keep the red stripes flowing...),the rasta guy (I mean, they all were), took us for a walk.......we got to see a nice plot and smoked some nice stuff.

I don’t remeber how we got back to the hotel, probably a combination of walking, cabs, and red stripes.......

Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I found that once you get south of Miami and onto the keys you get more of a tropical feel...the water changes color and there's a tropical breeze. We were living in Vancouver BC at the time and driving there wasn't an option...Now I could be down there in 4 - 5 long days of driving.
My Mom lived in Marathon for a while. At some point it really is literally drinking, Jimmy Buffett, beach bums, and everyone is (naturally) as chill as can be. We are due to go down to the Keys again.....we're going to spread some of her ashes there, and her other favorite place to live, Fire Island.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I love trip advisor! The comments have helped me find hidden beaches and prime spots to photograph sunsets. I’m a contributor in there and I post under LadyCapt. 🙂
Its been a bit since I have done much traveling I got involved in managing air b and b’s around here, which is a tourist destination. Our town pop here is 508 which swells into several thousand at any given time during the summer. So I have stayed major busy the past five years. This year, I am officially retired! A lot of my travel planned for this year is shooting competitions. I’m staying out of the big cities and off the interstates. Plus I really enjoy the peace and tranquility of living a back woods secluded life. I can easily vacation at home..and grow weed..yup there’s that 🙂
Tell me about it… the stress we have in the woods 😂

Still back reading this topic 🤣🤣

D60766E5 ED94 4A31 B854 2E19BDEE37BA
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Hey folks
If I am helping you or you are tagging me and I’m not responding just gimme a couple of days.
I took my house cat to be spayed ten days ago. Wed she started acting funny, called vet he gave me pain meds and antibiotics to shoot her up with, told me if she was not improved by today bring her in. Long story short, bobcat fever, and she was put down.
My heart is broke and I’m tired and crabby. So, give me a couple of days and I’ll be back creating havoc like all the other days.
So sorry....... :(

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
View attachment 1342087Well when all was said and done and cleaned up I ended up with 18.8g from 8oz (pre Decarb) Trainwreck.

I’ll do a lighter test tomorrow for flare ups/crackling to make sure it’s clear. Bubbling was all but gone when I called it good and boy did it goop up fast!
Wait you made an alcohol based tincture and reduced it to something smokable??

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I'm sorry to hear that, our hearts go into our pets and it takes a piece of it when they go.

We live in down town Tick central for Lyme disease Lunenburg county and we take our 3 cats out for walks in the woods, I've had to pull a few ticks out of them, We use a product called Bravecto every 3 month on the back of their neck to help prevent tick borne disease's, so far so good
Hey PC!
We have that nasty Lyme here too. As far as bravecto or frontline etc. It will not protect them. In both cases when the tick bites the preventative will kill it. In this case, with the bobcat fever, once it bites the cat becomes infected. She was wearing frontline. That’s what’s so sad about this disease, according to my vet, currently no way to protect any outdoor cat. She was an indoor cat that went potty outside. I will be looking to rehome all of my outdoor cats, I don’t ever want to watch that process again.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So, I just got one of these. I have to say it’s hands down one of the best humidifiers I have ever used in my grow room!
Pros:
Brings the humidity up quick.
Combines temp and humidity and gives you an actual RH reading on the instrument panel.
Can be set on a timer.
Has a nighttime setting that shuts off all the lights on the control panel, except a tiny half inch illuminated icon to show you it’s in that mode. So easy to dark out with a piece of tape.
Takes up very little space, my old one was a lunker!
Makes zero noise!
Four gallon tank
Cons: Small handles on water tank, making hauling the tank from my water source harder for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom