• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Love some classic margaritas, my friend that is going camping with us later in the year kept talking tonight about how is he going to be able to run his Margaritaville machine without a hookup... 😂 Yeah we are some margarita people
But....not frozen. It's all good, whatever ppl like, I just find them too sweet, usually frim some mix....

Good tequila, fresh limes.....

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
i only drink casamigos tequila because i get literally 0 hangover. i always joke with people when i break it out and tell them if they feel hungover tomorrow ill give them $10. I have a decent sized bar but it stays big because in reality i really only smoke. I drink socially but it's pretty rare anymore.

anything it seems anymore gives me stupid ass heartburn so i just accept it and carry tums with me whenever. 🌭
Yep. Casamigos is very good. :). And same, no way I can drink like I used to...

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The last time I drank takillya..I rode a horse through the courthouse in Benton Ky. That was 45 years ago. I was in nine kinds of trouble, even my Momma stayed mad for a year! I had to go through a troubled teen program and was thrown into the YACC, (young adult conservation corp) and made to work in a Gov. tree nursery. I was also sent in front of the tribal elders whom told me that when one becomes drunk on spirits our souls leave our bodies for a three day period.
Something about us Native ppl and alcohol!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
GTFO! Awesome bro!!

Congrats! We are about to have our one year anniversary this weekend.

So you got engaged...
It's all downhill now................

No for real it's great 😂 most of the time.
Much love man

Wait until year 37..... ;)

Congrats to both of you. My wife and I just had our 37th......not wedding, we couldn't care less about that. We started going out in March of '86.....teenagers, and we kind of ran away together. We had to get jobs, then she worked while I went to college.....getting married in '94 was just inevitable, then had our son in '98. He's gonna be 25.....25. I just turned 25... :(

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
The last time I drank takillya..I rode a horse through the courthouse in Benton Ky. That was 45 years ago. I was in nine kinds of trouble, even my Momma stayed mad for a year! I had to go through a troubled teen program and was thrown into the YACC, (young adult conservation corp) and made to work in a Gov. tree nursery. I was also sent in front of the tribal elders whom told me that when one becomes drunk on spirits our souls leave our bodies for a three day period.
Oh we just told you that story about our souls to keep you busy......

Tequila, vodka.....gin.......3 very, very bad times. For years if someone just said those words, my stomach would flip and I'd get nauseous. It took many years before I could have each of those. :(

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wait until year 37..... ;)

Congrats to both of you. My wife and I just had our 37th......not wedding, we couldn't care less about that. We started going out in March of '86.....teenagers, and we kind of ran away together. We had to get jobs, then she worked while I went to college.....getting married in '94 was just inevitable, then had our son in '98. He's gonna be 25.....25. I just turned 25... :(
thanks Harp and that's awesome. Our kids have 4 legs with fur and just turned 4. Wendy and I started dating in 2008 while I lived in CO and she IL. Took less than a month or 2 and I said YOLO and moved back to IL near where am originally from. She is a great gal from WI and I don't deserve half the woman she is. Very lucky and grateful she has put up with me for this long. Cheers to another 15, 25, and 37 ahead 🙌

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That might be the best story ever. Learned real early the dangers, paid your dues, and never forgot. Acquired tons of botanical skills due to it as well. Ugh I bet facing the elders was the scariest part of it all. Eeek

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Hell yeah man i love me some twin tips, butter it up! I havent looked at the season this year out west, i assumed not much snowpak? If you end up hittin up the slopes have fun bro. I got a pair of Faction Prime 3.0's and they are so fricken fast they scare me. Took em on some gnarly alpine backcountry terrain in Crested Butte couple winters ago and they let you ski some scary shit with confidence. I'll post some of my ski vids when i get a chance. Now i am jonesin to hit up some slopes, though in VA our options are pretty bleak haha.
OOOOOHHH!!! I got to test out a set of Factions through Ski Doctors. They had a package where you could test out different skis for a day. It was when I was shopping for new skis. I loved the Factions but they were a hair soft on the shovel for me. Great pow and crud skis but I didn't like them so much through the moguls as much as I liked the Mindbenders. For me the Factions make a great all mountain ski but since I stick to the resort side for the most part nowadays I don't need such a versatile ski. I noticed a few of the park riders rode them. I even broke out an old pair of Rossignol slalom race skis to compare the boards. Wow! What a difference from todays shaped skis but oh so much fun when you lean on them!!

Full Tilts!! Right on! I've been thinking about doing a custom inner like that. Maybe I'll look at them. How do you like them?

A couple of years ago I met up with a group of friends that I happened to run into at The Palisades in Tahoe. One of the skiers in the group was a young lady named Olivia who I'd never met. I met them at noon at the mid mountain lodge for lunch. We ate, talked and got back on our skis and decided to take few runs together. I wasn't really paying much attention to everyone else as I was trying to navigate down one particularly hairy mogul field. We all made it down without anyone crashing except for Olivia. The whole group was at the bottom of the run waiting for her to come down. I've never been shown such a clinic on how to ski moguls as the day I watched her ski the run. Her technique was perfect and she blasted through the moguls like nothing. The topper was when she was almost to the bottom she launched off of one of the moguls and did a layed out, full twisting back flip, landed it and just kept blasting through the bumps! 😳

I found out later she was on the US Ski team and was also an Olympian!! 🥴 😆

Last edited:
ninjadip

ninjadip

I know we rarely talk about plants in here anymore lol

So forgive me for sharing these, just excited. Cloner is near max capacity. Got some up front that have been ready for too long. Thankfully my buddy is coming to get 12 -15 this weekend.

Just think it's so cool when things go well with minimum intervention. I maybe check the pump filter once every two weeks and that's about it on it.

This is a live system using Orca.

PXL 20230322 202008732
PXL 20230322 202011921
PXL 20230322 203342544
TSD

TSD

Yeah dude snowboarding boots are so damn comfortable. I just cant get into boarding cuz i spent way too much time and money on skiis haha. Maybe i'll give boarding a try one day but for now its 2 sticks no bricks lol.
The one time I attempted to snowboard after literal decades of skiing, I got over confident, I was like oh this is not that much different, easy peasy, started cruising along pretty good, then bam, spun around on an icy patch, caught by back edge and came to an abrupt halt, broke my tailbone and smashed my head pretty good... this was before helmets were cool... luckily I had my hair up in a big bun and it cushioned my head lol. I was like wtf, I've had some EPIC crashes on skis, some off jumps, off rocks, even into the trees a couple times off the trails... one time I bombed a trail just to see how fast I could go, I hit the snow making machine's drift, which was thick, deep, wet snow... buried my skis and because I was going so fast and stopped so short, the bindings released and launched me like 10 feet. It was ridiculous and all I could do was laugh... after I caught my breath... all those fails and no real injuries.... I snowboard ONE TIME and literally bust my ass. That's when I knew I was a skiier, even though boarders are probably cooler. 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I know we rarely talk about plants in here anymore lol

So forgive me for sharing these, just excited. Cloner is near max capacity. Got some up front that have been ready for too long. Thankfully my buddy is coming to get 12 -15 this weekend.

Just think it's so cool when things go well with minimum intervention. I maybe check the pump filter once every two weeks and that's about it on it.

This is a live system using Orca.
Awesome little system I was just watching a tutorial on how to make one of them, was considering making one this summer

Insane roots on those girls!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

The one time I attempted to snowboard after literal decades of skiing, I got over confident, I was like oh this is not that much different, easy peasy, started cruising along pretty good, then bam, spun around on an icy patch, caught by back edge and came to an abrupt halt, broke my tailbone and smashed my head pretty good... this was before helmets were cool... luckily I had my hair up in a big bun and it cushioned my head lol. I was like wtf, I've had some EPIC crashes on skis, some off jumps, off rocks, even into the trees a couple times off the trails... one time I bombed a trail just to see how fast I could go, I hit the snow making machine's drift, which was thick, deep, wet snow... buried my skis and because I was going so fast and stopped so short, the bindings released and launched me like 10 feet. It was ridiculous and all I could do was laugh... after I caught my breath... all those fails and no real injuries.... I snowboard ONE TIME and literally bust my ass. That's when I knew I was a skiier, even though boarders are probably cooler. 🤣
I tried it a few times and, luckily, I never caught a downhill edge but watching those around me get slammed into the trail convinced me that skis were where I needed to be.

I'm a dumbass so I do stupid shit sometimes. I figure anything stupid that I can do on a snowboard I can do on a pair of skis so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom