• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 3484
IMG 3492

I always know where to find this one. I’ve been informed that the tent is no longer mine but hers.😂🤣

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Quick question for the pros. I've been having this WIERD deficiency/ issue.. from everything I know, it looks like iron deficiency..which is wierd since Im using tap water and it's 350ppm... plenty of iron..I'm at a loss.
20230430 133000
20230430 133328
20230430 133346

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Quick question for the pros. I've been having this WIERD deficiency/ issue.. from everything I know, it looks like iron deficiency..which is wierd since Im using tap water and it's 350ppm... plenty of iron..I'm at a loss. View attachment 1965387View attachment 1965388View attachment 1965389
Just did a little reading on this and without knowing your growing medium or feeding style all I can say is check your ph before and after watering. You could be locking out the availability of your plants to uptake certain minerals. As always there is so many people on here who are extremely knowledgeable about these sort of issues who are better equipped at diagnosing these issues. Try reposting in the cannabis infirmary with as much information about your grow as possible, and I’m sure someone can help you.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Quick question for the pros. I've been having this WIERD deficiency/ issue.. from everything I know, it looks like iron deficiency..which is wierd since Im using tap water and it's 350ppm... plenty of iron..I'm at a loss. View attachment 1965387View attachment 1965388View attachment 1965389
Look here then start a journal on the site. We’ll have a peek but provide basic info like light size and hight from canopy. Pot size and medium/soil used.

It all helps and makes support faster if you don’t have to play 20 questions first.

Garosdog

Garosdog

does anyone know what kind of plant this is?
it was one of those living plant/tree things that my wife had given to her when her brother died.
all i know is it won't live in this small pot.
i live in victoria BC so i guess a moderate climate, can she plant it outside?
Looks like a mountain Laurel of some kind.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

70494190970  BC58396C 40AE 4F02 B35F C19124EC2727

WHISKEY ZULU AUTOFLOWER
Too much plant, not enough tent. I got sick of growing autoflowers in one gallon pots, so I stuffed a fifteen gallon pot in my two by two in living soil under a mars hydro ts 1000, at 60%.
Before transplanting the auto from one to fifteen gallons, I laid down a 12 seed cover crop from build a soil. Even though she was already throwing hairs she quickly filled out anywhere she could. I cut back the cover crop two weeks ago and was amazed at how much she filled out.
I think that the next go around I’ll pull the fifteen gallon pot out of the 2x2 though and see what happens when she’s given more space, because this one quickly got out of control.
Oddly enough she never really had much light bleaching despite only being inches from the lamp.
70494194790  5E3D153D CCDE 4523 A6CA 147D000EE0B8
IMG 3553
IMG 3555

Moshmen

Moshmen

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Morning everybody!
Whats new? I see I have missed some stuff, but you all took care of it!
I have been out on the range for the past two days and made it home late yesterday evening, just in time to water.
@TSD a question from @electroguy, should he continue to top his outdoor plants prior to a late summer scrog? Since you are the only outdoor scrogger that I know of, I am going to delegate this question to you!

Tremojem

Tremojem

Morning everybody!
Whats new? I see I have missed some stuff, but you all took care of it!
I have been out on the range for the past two days and made it home late yesterday evening, just in time to water.
@TSD a question from @electroguy, should he continue to top his outdoor plants prior to a late summer scrog? Since you are the only outdoor scrogger that I know of, I am going to delegate this question to you!
Welcome back!
Hope it all went well.
Missed you.
Nice to see you stepping out and tearing it up.
But good to have you back.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
god damn wife thought it would be a good idea to wipe down my keyboard with a wet wipe of some sort.
all the dust and whatever is now making the keys stickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i love her to pieces, but she can just be so stupid at times!
Aren't we all.......A buddy thought it a good idea to spray a solvent on a work mates mechanics tool box to lubricate the wheels on a slow weekend. a full 3 ft 8 drawer tool box as a good deed.

Monday morning ole Tim the Mechanic tried to open his box.....he had a hell of a time sliding it out pulling on the drawer like a crazy man ( you had to know Tim.) unknown to him is buddy had lubed it up.......The lubricant dissolved the wheels on the trays to flat and sticky..the whole tool box was fked....lol.......

The reaction was funny as fk as it was an innocent act of trying to help but to ole Timmy it was intentional sabotage and it was a running joke for years with the crew, I still chuckle just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom