CannaGranny Tell All Successful Scrogging

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

See here how the limbs are taller than the table and pushed long ways under the wire? This is the starting place for an xlent scrog. Limbs longer than the table is tall and pushed beneath the wire. I always say if it’s not ugly and your not about to crap ya self, you ain’t scrogging! Lol
952A3F3E 0D69 4D97 A89D 0CA412059D89

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thank you. Kinda like an organized free for all.i usually top and then tie the branches down so everything is a top mainline or manifold style. I think what you are doing would take less veg time.thanks so much.realy liked the video.
A great description! Thanks for the giggle about the shoes! 🤣😂😅😂

electroguy

electroguy

I like for my limbs to be four to eight inches taller than my table height to start. These ladies were much taller than my top, taller than I like, but I meant to make it happen! I had some serious breaks in my limbs, I dropped honey into the break and taped them and off they went. I don’t recommend that, but that’s just how it happened this time.
Thank you so much, you're awesome to share your vast experience with others. Generally, how tall are your plants when you start?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thank you so much, you're awesome to share your vast experience with others. Generally, how tall are your plants when you start?
On a 24” table, I like for them to be at least four inches taller. That would be 28”. On my 18” tall table the plant could be tabled at 22”. About 9” taller than my tables is perfect.
These ladies were much more taller than that at the time I tabled them. I normally don’t let that happen.
BTW you’re welcome! I say let’s all grow nice flowers and lots of them!

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Ok I got you now. I do have an upper table ready to go, can cut the legs to any height, basically I’m letting her grow but tucking her under each time she adds about 4” to the node above the net then I push it under and let it start again , once I have enough nodes availabe I was gunna let them all poke up and grow a bit , then add the top table for support for each one of those sites

Here’s the tables and what Frostette looks like from above under it atm, 2’x4’ table taller table is obviously the bottom lol, lower table can be adjusted for height before added
If you use couplings on the main legs you can leave them at a set hight and then have extensions for other heights. I find it easier and less material used or wasted.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
If you use couplings on the main legs you can leave them at a set hight and then have extensions for other heights. I find it easier and less material used or wasted.
Yep! I have the table cut to 36” high for the main legs. I can add couplings if I had a taller plant but I’m aiming for it to be shorter next time, but yeah same for the top net I have 16” lengths for those risers on hand as well as 5” risers (I’ll save those for leg extensions) I’ll cut the longer risers down once I see a good height to install the upper net. I figured I’d have a few sets of leg extensions, none of mine is glued same as yours, I did use those threaded tees for the legs though, I did use the threads as height adjusters so that worked out awesome lol

electroguy

electroguy

Where do you like your lights? I have 450w led quantum board. I have had it high up for veg and on about 50% intensity. I have blurple lights built in to my light but am still iffy on when to use. No info from manufacturer phlizon as to use of ir/uv switch. Some here recommend using during flowering but have no separation between the uv and the ir. They are both either on or off. Thanks again, and Happy Easter.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Where do you like your lights? I have 450w led quantum board. I have had it high up for veg and on about 50% intensity. I have blurple lights built in to my light but am still iffy on when to use. No info from manufacturer phlizon as to use of ir/uv switch. Some here recommend using during flowering but have no separation between the uv and the ir. They are both either on or off. Thanks again, and Happy Easter.
Not sure about everyone else but for me it’s the Same as when I ran both switches on with my blurples from the start, I have my UV/IR bars on the same timer as my main lights

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
So no discernable difference?
Nothing that was major, besides better bud structure/ density over the previous run with no added bars since they are only like 50w on the bars I keep them on, I think I’m going to remove them from the veg tent and just put them into the flower tent, or might just buy another set

electroguy

electroguy

Nothing that was major, besides better bud structure/ density over the previous run with no added bars since they are only like 50w on the bars I keep them on, I think I’m going to remove them from the veg tent and just put them into the flower tent, or might just buy another set
Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom