• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
nice looking strain bro...

Thanks Bro... I have really put ALOT of time and Hard work into ths one..Purple Berry has been one of the harder straisn to dial in... But she is there and getting better... I am confident that most plants found in a pack will be The Mom Pheno.... The Strawberry/Blueberry Smelling Pheno....

true grit

true grit

Nice I will give it a go on bag appeal and flower time alone. Solid yields? Hows potency compared to some other solid indicas? Looking forward to it bro.

C

CharlesSprkleaf

cool bro... I hope they make it to the farm... I need a pack of these...

S

SmokeMan

Wow I didnt know you had these! Man brother u are working with some genes :confused0054:

Killer work. Save me a pack !

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice I will give it a go on bag appeal and flower time alone. Solid yields? Hows potency compared to some other solid indicas? Looking forward to it bro.

I have heard alot about you True Grit, and it's an honor that you are interested in my gear... Bag Appeal - 10....Flower time -10, You can take her at 7 weeks FROM the onset of the first pistils...Taking her at 7 will not effect teh yield AT ALL... You will have ZERO yield loss.... Which takes us to potentcy... I usually take her to 8 weeks, and it's a little too much for most of my friends, At 8 weeks, it;s just to heavy of a stone...So for The Real Indica Lovers out there, go 8 weeks, not a day later, For the people that wan't some daytime smoke, take her at 7 weeks...

Thanks for the interest True Grit.... The yield is average to good, for the simple fact, The density of the buds is rediculous... Literally Rock hard, You can throw a cola threw a window, and that's no jive. So Quick, nice Yield, Bag Appeal, Taste/Smell and Decently Potent... Judging potentcy is relative, but for a heavy smoker, I would say its a SOLID 7-8.... It will knock you out if taken later...

Just to be clear, I count flowering days once I see the first pistils appear.. It seems most people throw their plants into 12/12 and think 8 weeks to go and its done.. In real life it does NOT work that way, and I know most of you guys already know this, Certainly True Grit does... I just wanted to post that loudly and clearly, So when a noob comes on her in 2 months and says "Its been in 12/12 for 8 weeks at its not done", Ill have it on record..lol.. Gotta cover all bases in this industry, or IT WILL come back to smack you in the face.

True Grit, Thanks bro.. I Hope you love her as much or more than I do, I can promise you WILL find multiple Mom Phenos...Strawberry / Blueberry Smells/Taste.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
cool bro... I hope they make it to the farm... I need a pack of these...

I'm going to do the best I can to distribute them the best I can.. I have a few vendors that have had their orders in Way before I got to The Farm.... If there are any problems with people not scoring a pack, Just PM me and I can probably help....
Also, Ill say it, For this one release, or as far as The Purple Berry BX goes, If EVERYONE that scores can keep it down to only buying 1 pack per person, That would really help...

I will start making a much Bigger Batch of Purple Berry BX2, So there will be enough to feed the masses.. These are going to go EXTREMELY fast....Again, I will start making more, and the next drop will be enough for everyone to get a pack or 2.

Thanks so much for The Support.. You dont know how much it means to me.

G

gerardbutler79

MUCH props for this one.. I remember when Sannie released it and I missed out LoL was so pissed

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Wow I didnt know you had these! Man brother u are working with some genes :confused0054:

Killer work. Save me a pack !
Is this the same Smoke Man on that other site? Either way, Thanks bro for all the interest..... Shit is going to go fast so when The Drop is announced get ready.

I'll do what I can to make sure everyone gets a pack or atleast point you in the right direction.

MEGA956

MEGA956

CV do you have any dry nugs of this strain you
can post?? Im sure everyone will enjoy seeing those.

S

SmokeMan

Is this the same Smoke Man on that other site? Either way, Thanks bro for all the interest..... Shit is going to go fast so when The Drop is announced get ready.

I'll do what I can to make sure everyone gets a pack or atleast point you in the right direction.

Same 1 , Seen you posting over here and once again I was blown away with this purpleberry. I love purple myself and its more for the rareness of it then the smoke. I like a potent purple tho. So im always looking to grow some killer purps.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV do you have any dry nugs of this strain you
can post?? Im sure everyone will enjoy seeing those.

I did when I had a shitty camera, I just bought a nice camera just for CannaVenture uses, Ive only had it for maybe a month.. That is the reason I dont have more pics.. But now that I have a camera that can take nice clear and crisp pictures, I have started taking pictures of everything....

I will see If I can find those old pics, The bad thing is, As good as the pictures look, I swear to God, They look literally 10 times better in person, a camera just cant capture the true purple color......Pics do the Purple Berry ZERO justice and actually pictures hurt her reputation.. Because she looks so much better in person....

Purple Berry nugs are rounded like golf balls, and very dense... Perfectly rounded nugs.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Same 1 , Seen you posting over here and once again I was blown away with this purpleberry. I love purple myself and its more for the rareness of it then the smoke. I like a potent purple tho. So im always looking to grow some killer purps.

Nice Bro... Purple Berry is not only purple, BUt its actually a nice strain... It has a great Strawberry / Blueberry Smell and taste, with AWESOME bag appeal.... I would say taken at 8 weeks, Purple Berry will lay you out, Its a hard core couch lock buzz, so it may be better for people to take her at 7 weeks, just depends on how you like your highs or Lows in this instance.

The Purple Berry Line is not just for colors, even people that don't like purple pot will like Purple Berry...It's got ALOT more to offer than just a color....Quality Strain.

true grit

true grit

I have heard alot about you True Grit, and it's an honor that you are interested in my gear... Bag Appeal - 10....Flower time -10, You can take her at 7 weeks FROM the onset of the first pistils...Taking her at 7 will not effect teh yield AT ALL... You will have ZERO yield loss.... Which takes us to potentcy... I usually take her to 8 weeks, and it's a little too much for most of my friends, At 8 weeks, it;s just to heavy of a stone...So for The Real Indica Lovers out there, go 8 weeks, not a day later, For the people that wan't some daytime smoke, take her at 7 weeks...

Thanks for the interest True Grit.... The yield is average to good, for the simple fact, The density of the buds is rediculous... Literally Rock hard, You can throw a cola threw a window, and that's no jive. So Quick, nice Yield, Bag Appeal, Taste/Smell and Decently Potent... Judging potentcy is relative, but for a heavy smoker, I would say its a SOLID 7-8.... It will knock you out if taken later...

Just to be clear, I count flowering days once I see the first pistils appear.. It seems most people throw their plants into 12/12 and think 8 weeks to go and its done.. In real life it does NOT work that way, and I know most of you guys already know this, Certainly True Grit does... I just wanted to post that loudly and clearly, So when a noob comes on her in 2 months and says "Its been in 12/12 for 8 weeks at its not done", Ill have it on record..lol.. Gotta cover all bases in this industry, or IT WILL come back to smack you in the face.

True Grit, Thanks bro.. I Hope you love her as much or more than I do, I can promise you WILL find multiple Mom Phenos...Strawberry / Blueberry Smells/Taste.

THanks bro for all the info! I will most def be scooping some of these for damn sure. I'm an indica nut (im a manic individual) so this sounds right up my alley and have definitely heard that good indica BB pheno/cuts stack up with the heavy hitters no doubt. And I definitely get ya on flower times...the trick comes in to initiating bud set as quickly as possible for sure.

Thanks for the props bro, but I just grow dank shit for myself and others to enjoy- you cats are doing the real work. Even growers on scale and providing consistent meds can really appreciate breeders work simply due to time investment, pheno selection headaches, consistency, etc... so props to you.

Really looking forward to these, sounds like taste/smell/looks alone patients will be stoked. Keep us posted, ill be on these fa sho. :harvest:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
THanks bro for all the info! I will most def be scooping some of these for damn sure. I'm an indica nut (im a manic individual) so this sounds right up my alley and have definitely heard that good indica BB pheno/cuts stack up with the heavy hitters no doubt. And I definitely get ya on flower times...the trick comes in to initiating bud set as quickly as possible for sure.

Thanks for the props bro, but I just grow dank shit for myself and others to enjoy- you cats are doing the real work. Even growers on scale and providing consistent meds can really appreciate breeders work simply due to time investment, pheno selection headaches, consistency, etc... so props to you. Really looking forward to these, sounds like taste/smell/looks alone patients will be stoked. Keep us posted, ill be on these fa sho. :harvest:

Hey Man, Thank You very much.. Hearing compliments like this truely make the 16 hour long work days well worth it... I will be sure to keep everyoen informed.. Best of luck to Everyone this drop...Stay tuned for more info to come in teh next week or so.. I will be shipping out orders THIS week.... Stay Tuned...

So Turn On, Tune In and Drop OUt!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Have you set the prices yet??

Working on it bro.. Ill keep everyone posted..Shit is like a tornado around here, Im getting hundreds of messages everday, and Im trying to answer every single one of them, Im moving to Norcal in the next few weeks.. I got this release that is about to happen.. Have to package seeds...So much on my plate and trying to do everything perfectly....When someone sends me a message, I try to show each person respect and write them back versus just one word blow off answers....So bare with me... I will have a price list very soon...

I think each and everyone of you for ALL the LOVE and SUPPORT you all have shared with me these last few months.... Everything is coming together...Price list will be up very soon....

Thanks bro.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Which one is going to be in your drop,
Purple Berry BX, or Purple Berry "mom"??
Im sure the both will be great. :)

One more thing, what day are you plannin
to drop these? I want to be first in-line.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom