• Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indicas4me

//If some of us dont make it on time to get these on
the bay, when will you drop more??

//People are jus' lovin it, I know these will fly as soon
as they're posted.

I think he said in 2 to 3 months,but will have plenty more next go around if I read correct.And yes these are going to fly of the shelf!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I will be trying for these but will wait for next drop if not enough to go around.Just finishing up my last grow from winter time anyway.Till the fall,looks like a great project for F2's for me.Have you ever seen anyone try these outdoors,the purple strains are usually early finishers.Last purple I grew was Purple High from one of the seed banks and wasnt bad outdoors.

Yeah bro... The Purple Berry finshes quick outdoors..She is my fastest finsher I have in the CVS Stables..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Absolutely stunning. Where can I find these beans? That's one of the best looking purples I've seen. Keep up the good work.

Hey brother.. Thanks for the props..I have a few different vendors.. Not sure I should be advertising other Banks, BUt The Fram is getting some Purple Berry BX packs.. I am sending out the package Tomorrow, (Monday, May 23rd)...So once Logic gets teh package, Im sure he will put them up and let everyone know the deal...But package goes out tomorrow.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
//If some of us dont make it on time to get these on
the bay, when will you drop more??

//People are jus' lovin it, I know these will fly as soon
as they're posted.

Busy, Busy, Busy! But I will start making more in about 1 month...So say about 3 months from now If all goes on track... Which it should..3 months is a good bet.

Thanks so much for your interest man... I honestly hope you score a pack.. You have been loving Purple Berry since I got here, SO Im rooting for you bro.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I think he said in 2 to 3 months,but will have plenty more next go around if I read correct.And yes these are going to fly of the shelf!

Yeah Indica, You got it bro...about 3 months and I will restock The Purple Berry BX, and will start working on Purple Berry BX2 during these months...To really LOCK down the Strawberry expressions... The strawberry smells are getting stronger with every generation I work with...So I might rename anything I do with her after The Purple Berry BX...Such a generic name for such a great strain... But more on that later...

Thanks for answering Indica....Been real busy around here in the last couple weeks.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Again, The CannaVenture Line-up will be shipped out Tomorrow, Monday..So Logic will update everyone once he gets teh package and will let EVERYONE know when to start hitting that refresh button...lol..Aren't drops fun.

Mostly, Thanks for all the love and support you shown Me during my first week here.. Not always easy being the "New Kid" in town... But you all have made it enjoyable.

A

Antonio111

Hey friend very good describe purple berry, after reading I have come like eating strawberries haha, after work I have with golden tiger and princessa I would like to try this, it seems a sincere work, go ahead ¡¡¡

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey friend very good describe purple berry, after reading I have come like eating strawberries haha, after work I have with golden tiger and princessa I would like to try this, it seems a sincere work, go ahead ¡¡¡

Thanks Bro.... After your date with The Golden Tiger, and if you get a chance to try CVS Purple Berry BX, please show pics and let everyone know what you think... Taker care bro...

B

Bodhidragon

Sensible Seeds

Hey bro,
Just went over to sensible to score some purple berry and they want $170 for 5 seeds with shipping.... Any other spots you might recommend to score these beans...that's up there.... just thought you should know.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey bro,
Just went over to sensible to score some purple berry and they want $170 for 5 seeds with shipping.... Any other spots you might recommend to score these beans...that's up there.... just thought you should know.....

Yeah man, There are a couple other sites that carry my lines...PM me for more info... Just hurry so you dont miss the drop... The Farm was teh first vendor to drop my gear, so the other vendors should be listing my gear in teh next few days...Do a google search for CannaVenture Seeds, and you will see a couple other vendors...One of them is a big time seed bank...very easy to find... You could email them asking when they will be listing my gear, cause it will be any day now... They also wil have Sin Diesel....So email them asking when you can expect teh CVS drop....It will be within the next few days...Just dont want you to miss it...The Biggger bank has a good amount of All strains from CannaVenture....

PM me if you need more info.... Take care bro.

B

Bodhidragon

cannaventure

Hey,
Forget that last email. Attitude just got them at half the price. Appreciate your work cv. That's the most beautiful purple I have seen since Heath's Black Rose. Keep up the great work. As someone who was around when Yumboldt was developed way back when in the late 70's I congratulate you on excellent mastery of hybridization.
BD

P.S. Bodhi simply means "knowledge into the nature of things"....

Take care....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just found this thread...

Great work your doing Canna....Can't wait to get my hands on some of your stuff.

Hey,
Attitude just got them at half the price.

Yeah good price...But they seem to be sold out already :(

I want some of these real bad.

B

Bodhidragon

Hey,
They were online for about 2 hours and then sold out. I think you have to check every morning with Attitude just to see what they have. Good luck.

N

NorCalD9

Attitude Has Jazz Berry Jam, Starberry Indica, Sin Diesel, Purple Berry Diesel, And Sour Double Kush up now..... Glad i got my Purpleberry's lol....

Peace
D9

marski420

marski420

I want that sin diesel so bad.. I wish I would have waited for attitudes drop!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks for teh Support fellas...The Tude has everything listed, including Sin Diesel.....The Farm WILL have SIn diesel next time for sure, as well as many more of our projects including the last 2 F1 projects and then we will concentrate on the S1 Fem seed line.....But EVERYTHING will get restocked soon.....got 2 new F1 projects coming out in the next month or so....Lemon Skunk x Lemon Larry (Elites) and Grapefruit D-Lite (Grapefruit x Chocolope)...both of those are the last F1 projects we are working on at teh moment, then its full attention to the S1 line....but again, while we are working the S1 lines, we will be restocking the entire F1 line that just dropped...

Thanks for the love....grow those packs out and show the Farm whats up....

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Missed the first drop of these.:dull I really wanted to score a pack.
My grow room isn't complete yet so I guess I'll just wait for the 2nd drop.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
//Missed the first drop of these.:dull I really wanted to score a pack.
My grow room isn't complete yet so I guess I'll just wait for the 2nd drop.

Plenty of other places to find CannaVenture gear right now... Just do a google search.. I have 3 main vendors, then a smaller more private vendor at CC...

Hope it all works out for you...Or you could just wait until next time... It will be a few months before any of these strains get restocked..

The Next projects from CannaVenture to be released will be Lemon SKunk x Lemon Larry (Strain Will be named soon) and the other strain is Grapefruit D-Lite which is some old school (Grapefruit x Chocolope)... Both of these are F1 reg seeds.... These are teh last of the F1 reg seed projects we have been working on, after these are released... We Will be going into S1 Fem seed production, fulltime....We will be restocking all the old F1 strains that just dropped... but most of our focus will be on our S1 fem seed line...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey bro,

I Just made a new thread concerning this exact situation... Turns out it was a HUGE misunderstanding....I told him the FREEBIE packs contained 5 seeds each....He just misunderstood...
So EVERYONE that ordered from him, WILL be getting 11 seeds in each pack....Refer to my new thread that I just started for more info....This issue has been resolved....All id good now....

AGAIN, WHOEVER ordered from them and thought they where only gettin 5 seeds, They WILLL be pleasantly suprised when teh package gets delivered, and you will have a complete pack of ATLEAST 11 seeds per pack....

Hope thsi helps....After I read this it pissed me off and we got things straight....Just a simple case of miscommunication. But we have it woirked out now....So rest easy everyone....

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

I'll take 1 tester pack of Purple Berry please... thank you. lol

Top Bottom