CannaVenture Seeds' Purple Berry

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indicas4me

They look awesome,not a purple fan but might have to try these!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Which one is going to be in your drop,
Purple Berry BX, or Purple Berry "mom"??
Im sure the both will be great. :)

One more thing, what day are you plannin
to drop these? I want to be first in-line.:)

The Purple Berry Mom is the Pheno that started thsi entire Purple Berry Line... All regular Purple Berry Seeds come from her... But the majority of the phenos in the Purple Berry represent The Mom to teh Fullest.. I have worked this strain ALOT, and you are promised to get "The MOM" Pheno in a pack....

As far as S1 Fem seeds.. I will self The Purple Berry Mom, that will be released with all the other S1 fem seed lines..In about 6 months....Lots of Elite Clones in S1 seed form, will be released at teh same time, within the next 4-6 months....

This upcoming release is all F1 seeds.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
They look awesome,not a purple fan but might have to try these!!!

TBH, Im not a huge Purple Pot fan, But Purple Berry isnt your average bland purple bullshit... Purple Berry has personality, Great taste and amell..Strawberries and Sweet Berry smells and taste, Nice yield due to teh super Dense nugs... One of the best Purple Strains on the Market, IF NOT The Best.. She is atleast right up their at teh top.. Not trying to take away from other Breeders work.. Just saying, Purple Berry is more than just some purple pot.. Its got Quality written all over it....I have put ALOT og generational Selections into this line, and It shows in ever pack of seeds.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Im patiently waitin for Purple Urkle x Purple Berry.

like you said, that ones goin in the record

books, no doubt.

:bongsmi:

I

Indicas4me

TBH, Im not a huge Purple Pot fan, But Purple Berry isnt your average bland purple bullshit... Purple Berry has personality, Great taste and amell..Strawberries and Sweet Berry smells and taste, Nice yield due to teh super Dense nugs... One of the best Purple Strains on the Market, IF NOT The Best.. She is atleast right up their at teh top.. Not trying to take away from other Breeders work.. Just saying, Purple Berry is more than just some purple pot.. Its got Quality written all over it....I have put ALOT og generational Selections into this line, and It shows in ever pack of seeds.

I think all the strains you posted look try worthy!Especially when you say prices will be not out of the ball-park.Love the Indicas and my strain needs to be updated.Lotta hype out there and thats why I use my own seeds (Got thousands) that have no hermis and free,even if there not as aggressive/high producing as others anymore.

I was always leary of female seeds,do they have a tendency to hermi from your experience?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I think all the strains you posted look try worthy!Especially when you say prices will be not out of the ball-park.Love the Indicas and my strain needs to be updated.Lotta hype out there and thats why I use my own seeds (Got thousands) that have no hermis and free,even if there not as aggressive/high producing as others anymore.

I was always leary of female seeds,do they have a tendency to hermi from your experience?

Man, If the Fem seeds are made right, I dont even worry about them turning male....Ive never had a problem with Herms from S1 genetics.. I use STS to get my girls to turn..... In teh grand scheme of things theres Nothing to worry about bro...S1 just gives you a better chance of finding something Super Special, faster tha making F! seeds.. F1 seeds take many generations to work and to get them where you want them to be... S1 projects take half teh time..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thank you for the heads up. Can't wait to try some of these strains. Keep us updated.

Will do bro... Ill be sending in the packs early thsi coming week... Should have my packaging tomorrow....and seeds are ready to go, just gotta package them up....and ship them out...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
This quote or post is from another site, Its a guy named Mokra.. He bought a pack of the Original Purple Berry from teh very first release, which was also very limited.....And he is about 3 weeks in 12/12 now....and this is what he just posted on another site about Purple Berry....

Re: Purple Berry

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 12:24:45 AM »

Modify
Remove
Split Topic

The berry smell has settled in. My whole room smells like fresh strawberries. Both phenos are smelling jummy sweet. Both have that strawberry/blueberry mix smell but the "mom" pheno is clearly dominant in the strawberry smell.

The smell is so sweet you would think I'm eating strawberries if you entered my room.

Like I have been saying.... The Mom smells of sweet Blueberries/Strawberries, but every generation since, has started to lean WAY more towards the Strawberry smell... Its straight up SWEET STRAWBERRIES...like no other pot I have ever smelled or tasted.. Ive had Strawberry this and Strawberry that, and never really got alot of strawberry smells or taste..With Purple Berry and Purple Berry BX, You get FUCKING Strawberries man! lol....Real sweet smelling over ripe strawberries....and its a dark purple color... It's just crazy...

MEGA956

MEGA956

//This strain looks like the King of Purple.....
Getting it is now my top priority.

//I'll do this, jus to get em'...... :fighting0040:

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Wow Strawberrys.......
Thats the smell right?

//Can you describe the
flavor? Or does it taste
like strawberries also?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
//Wow Strawberrys.......
Thats the smell right?

//Can you describe the
flavor? Or does it taste
like strawberries also?

The smell is obviously better, a more purer strawberry smell, but taste is Strawberries/Berries, with subtle hints of hash undertones at the end.... BUt when you smell it, Its nothing but Strawberry Fields Forever.

I

Indicas4me

I will be trying for these but will wait for next drop if not enough to go around.Just finishing up my last grow from winter time anyway.Till the fall,looks like a great project for F2's for me.Have you ever seen anyone try these outdoors,the purple strains are usually early finishers.Last purple I grew was Purple High from one of the seed banks and wasnt bad outdoors.

B

Bodhidragon

Absolutely stunning. Where can I find these beans? That's one of the best looking purples I've seen. Keep up the good work.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//If some of us dont make it on time to get these on
the bay, when will you drop more??

//People are jus' lovin it, I know these will fly as soon
as they're posted.

Top Bottom