CannaVenture Seeds' Purple Berry

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
By the way, i posted this in another thread, but Seeds are looking great, and I would say have about 10-14 more days until I harvest them, Then ALL I will need to do is to cure the seeds and send them in....So The drop is coming, Very soon.

E

el_tenador

Hey CV. I jusst wanted to tell you that I really respect the work that you did to create that Purp Berry immensely. I've always been intrigued by DJ's work, but from what I hear the blue lines are more situated for breeding material rather than finding that spot on Blue in one pack. Didn't want to speent a half a g to find a keeper you know? It must of been to intense work to isolate the flavor and color traits you wanted and make that masterpiece and it looks like EVERYBODY is finding keepers in a pack, like you said lol. Much respect to you bro for your work, to say that your work is an asset to the community is an understatement.

B

Blaze215

My Boy hooked me up with a bunch of old DJ Short Blueberry Indica (F2) genetics.... I went through about 60 plants and picked my Favorite Mother, then started working with her... It was kind of hard and took some work, because the male plants do not take on alot of the purple characteristics, They will have purple veins on the stems and a few of the pollen pods will have a little purple on them, but thats about it... Had to try and match up characteristics from my Mom plant, like the leaves, structure, etc...

But I finally got the Purple Mom pheno to be the dominate phenotype in this line...And now, The Purple Berry males (Mom pheno) is alot easier to spot.... They are now showing alot more purple expressions, So it was easier to do this current BX.

The Purple Berry line, now that I have put a ton of time and generational selections into it, is getting close to becoming an IBL for the Mom pheno... Within another year, I will have it completed. But for right now, It's no porblem at all to get mostly Mom phenos.
Respect.

W

WILL_CLINTON

Purple berry seeds

is there any new updates on the PURPLE BERRY seeds ?
i need to hurry and buy some so i can get started for next spring

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My beans are on the way

Man I can't wait to get these

I will be posting when I do

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im trackin My Purpleberry BX seeds... They just hit stateside :)
should be here in a few days:mmm

purpleberry

purpleberry

I missed them the first time, Got them on the way and cant wait. Im going to hit GDP and Purple cream. Should be able to find something nice from those crosses. Guess I should just hit my kushes too while im at it. lol
I really got away from any breading after working with DJs true BB, wasted to much time for results that were not what I was looking for.
I think this PB will work out.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

love the purp! i'm growing a purple right now and i've been thinking about looking for a few other purples, may have to grab a pack. do you have any dry nug shots?

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Mine are on route as well. This next year should be nice and purply. Thanks again CV.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

UPDATE- I received my PurpleBerry BX seeds today!:dance Along with the nice freebies.:happy I'll be popping these sometime after the 1st of the month and will be starting a grow log. Cant wait! Thanks again CV! -PDX

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lucky dog...hope mine come soon..:sad0047:

Looks like the BX is sold out! Glad i could get some...

I Hope to get some jazz berry before they are gone

:mmm

W

WILL_CLINTON

this is getting weird
i see lots of yall on here saying things like "i just ordered mine " "im tracking my order " "my purpleberry just arived" ect; .. but yet i cant find ONE place that has PURPLEBERRY BX in stock !! ...... and dont say its because there all sold out because ive been checking the usual shops for 6 weeks now

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up fellas.. Hope all the orders are going smoothly and everything arrives safely....

I am going into flower within days now, to make more seeds...A few very nice limited Release lines, as well as Sin Diesel, Jazz Berry Jam and Grapefruit D-Lite.... i WILL be making Purple Urkle x Purple Berry seeds THIS round... and possibly more Purple Berry seeds too... but for sure The Urkle x Purple Berry cross... The Hogsbreath lines will be ready this run too...

Thank You all VERY much for the support...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
this is getting weird
i see lots of yall on here saying things like "i just ordered mine " "im tracking my order " "my purpleberry just arived" ect; .. but yet i cant find ONE place that has PURPLEBERRY BX in stock !! ...... and dont say its because there all sold out because ive been checking the usual shops for 6 weeks now

Hey Will...Sorry for all the trouble you are having bro.. Im not completely sure, but I have checked a few sites and , The vendors I checkedc, where sold out of Purple Berry BX.... Seriously man, The Jazz Berry Jam is just as purple, and in my opinion is actually better than Purple Berry... More potentcy for sure...ATLEAST 50% of all Jazz Berry Jam plants will be completly Purple...A dark Purple color.. Jazz Berry Jam was made with a purple male Purple Berry Stud...

Also, as I mentioned above, Im about to go into 12/12 top make alot more beans, including Purple Urkle x Purple Berry BX seeds, and possibly more straight Purple Berry BX seeds....This next release will have a few standard lines as well as some verey nice Limited Release gear using Elite Clone onlies as mom plants....

Hope you find what you are after, but seriously, I Promise you, If you want Purple Berry, Jazz Berry Jam will certainly make you very happy...Lots of flavor, potentcy and bag appeal... You will be VERY happy with the Jazz Berry Jam.. Keepers are extremely easy to find in every pack...

Good Luck man..and Thank You very much bro....If you dont score any Purple Berry genetics this round, There will be plentry more in the future....For Sure.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Man!!

I am so stoked (like a kid on Christmas!)

Edit to add: You Know Im not waiting..
I have these in a papertowel already.

and Im about to start the Grow Log :)

PBBXseedPack
purpleberry

purpleberry

CannaV you have tips for picking a male that will pass on the purple traits? Or what to look for in the males.
I got mine today, just have to decide to pop these or the double kush. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom