• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Canna,

As a new member I can't seem to respond to private messages. Private message me your email if you will and I'll send you a longer response...

thanks......
Bodhi

Check your PM's....Thanks man..

fatboi79

fatboi79

hey Canna i think your purple girls are fucken ART:rock!!! I gotta get my hands on sum of your seeds!! Ive been on dam near every seed bank looking for a purple strain. I read the description then i click back to the farm to see if anyone has grown it already and hoping to see sum pics and no fucken purple:sign0065:!!!! Purple this and purple that but no dam purple!! This is what i think of that false advertising:middlefinger

i notice u said u wanted to do a cross your girls with KKSC, u cant go wrong with that my friend!! My second grow was raskal's white kksc, great smoke of course, had two phenos, the first was a kksc pheno, very sativa leaning, skinny sativa leaves,wish like hell i would have took sum pics!! very strong strawberry smell when growing, smells just like fucken strawberries , once lit it feels the room with strawberry musk, best smelling weed ive smelled besides purkle urkle, my girlfriend use to call it strawberry passion, LOL!! and man did that pheno give us the monster giggles,all head high, eyes dam near shut!! Lost the mom though, i was a newbie then and didnt take care of her like i should of!!

Losing her is how i discovered pheno 2,the other pheno was more white leaning, tight compact golf ball buds, smelled of strawberris too when smoked but the high was very different, blood red eyes and crazy lung expansion, chest was going fucken crazy, partners would say man that shit makes me feel like im having a fucken heart attack, then they say hey do u you have anymore, LOL!! i was glad to hear them say that cause i thought it was just me, i was kinda scared to smoke anymore until i found out thats just how the high effects you,no couchlock though!!

Both phenos were good but i prefer the sativa pheno,good daytime buzz, a very energetic high, smoke half a J and heart is pumping, ready to get into sumthin, i get motivated when i smoke white KKSC!! i ran pheno 2 for a while, i let both phenos go for 9 weeks, flushing for the last two weeks with plain RO water, no one around my have ever heard of white KKSC, they were going fuckin crazy for it, they would just stare at it in the jar saying how icy the buds are!! i also have some great news for ya!! i have sum Raskal's white KKSC seeds!! i know you said u wanted a clone but i think the seeds would be better cause u can find ur keeper of choice!! i would love to help contribute to your purpleberry/kksc cross or purpleberry/white kksc if ur interested,LOL!! i cant private message cause i dont have enough posts but if u send me an email address we can discuss further if interested!! man that was alot of fuckin typing,guess ill have to blame it on this headband im puffinn on rite now:smiley_joint:

K

kingbrown

hey bohdidragon did you get your purpleberry bx's from here? if you did then i'm surprised your plants are that big already yet i still havent got mine... anyways bro cant wait to see em flowering looks good so far.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey Canna i think your purple girls are fucken ART:rock!!! I gotta get my hands on sum of your seeds!! Ive been on dam near every seed bank looking for a purple strain. I read the description then i click back to the farm to see if anyone has grown it already and hoping to see sum pics and no fucken purple:sign0065:!!!! Purple this and purple that but no dam purple!! This is what i think of that false advertising:middlefinger

i notice u said u wanted to do a cross your girls with KKSC, u cant go wrong with that my friend!! My second grow was raskal's white kksc, great smoke of course, had two phenos, the first was a kksc pheno, very sativa leaning, skinny sativa leaves,wish like hell i would have took sum pics!! very strong strawberry smell when growing, smells just like fucken strawberries , once lit it feels the room with strawberry musk, best smelling weed ive smelled besides purkle urkle, my girlfriend use to call it strawberry passion, LOL!! and man did that pheno give us the monster giggles,all head high, eyes dam near shut!! Lost the mom though, i was a newbie then and didnt take care of her like i should of!!

Losing her is how i discovered pheno 2,the other pheno was more white leaning, tight compact golf ball buds, smelled of strawberris too when smoked but the high was very different, blood red eyes and crazy lung expansion, chest was going fucken crazy, partners would say man that shit makes me feel like im having a fucken heart attack, then they say hey do u you have anymore, LOL!! i was glad to hear them say that cause i thought it was just me, i was kinda scared to smoke anymore until i found out thats just how the high effects you,no couchlock though!!

Both phenos were good but i prefer the sativa pheno,good daytime buzz, a very energetic high, smoke half a J and heart is pumping, ready to get into sumthin, i get motivated when i smoke white KKSC!! i ran pheno 2 for a while, i let both phenos go for 9 weeks, flushing for the last two weeks with plain RO water, no one around my have ever heard of white KKSC, they were going fuckin crazy for it, they would just stare at it in the jar saying how icy the buds are!! i also have some great news for ya!! i have sum Raskal's white KKSC seeds!! i know you said u wanted a clone but i think the seeds would be better cause u can find ur keeper of choice!! i would love to help contribute to your purpleberry/kksc cross or purpleberry/white kksc if ur interested,LOL!! i cant private message cause i dont have enough posts but if u send me an email address we can discuss further if interested!! man that was alot of fuckin typing,guess ill have to blame it on this headband im puffinn on rite now:smiley_joint:

THANKS MAN.. Yeah, My Purple Berry BX FOR SURE, ABSOLUTELY turns a dark purple, dark violet color... and not just a few calayxes, Im talking teh entire bud and some of teh leaves....This is a true purple strain, and it can be 80 degrees and tehy will still turn dark purple.. Its teh genetics, not the cold temps.. Having to lower your temps down to teh mid 50's for a plant to get purple is bullshit...lol...But whatever works...With Purple Berry you just grow it like any other plant and around teh 3rd week they start turning a dark purple color and grow purple from then to the end....7 week strain from teh onset of pistils... you can take it to 8 weeks for a heavier buzz...

Im going to try and PM you man.. Hoppe I can do that, so we can talk.

Thanks again man,. your generosity is over the top..I like it man,.

B

BigDzBudz

Absolutely Incredible! Hoping To Get My Hands On This Strain In The Near Future. Most Likely The Purplest Plant I ever Seen............Well Done Bro! Besides Just Breeding Pretty Plants With Great Bag Appeal, You Guys Are Giving Some Of Us The Opportunity To Feed Our Selves And Our Families By Providing Us With These Great Genetics.....Thank For The Hard Work! ...From My Family To Yours....Peace!

M

MasterYoda

Can't wait

Canna I think you are going to become my favorite breeder if you don't stop with the amazing dankness. A true Skunk bud with RKS (which I hope to see back soon), An awesome lemon variety on the way, the excellent looking SDK, and NOW THIS!!! Dj Short has long been my breeder of choice (Breeder steve a close second) and his True Blueberry my passion. Had a mother years ago that I still mourn the loss of to this day. The most beautiful lavenders and blueing, thay would dry to a uniform light purple. I have been looking for a worthy successor for some time now and once these Purple Berry seeds drop again I know I'll be snatching em up quick. As a side note, DJ short has stated in some of his articles that the reason he believes that some of the lines stemming from his blueberry have a leaf deformity (specifically of the crinkle type) imparted from the highland or purple thai he used in one of the original crossings.

jammie

jammie

wow- how in the hell have i missed this thread and these beans??? these purp ladies look phenomenal!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Absolutely Incredible! Hoping To Get My Hands On This Strain In The Near Future. Most Likely The Purplest Plant I ever Seen............Well Done Bro! Besides Just Breeding Pretty Plants With Great Bag Appeal, You Guys Are Giving Some Of Us The Opportunity To Feed Our Selves And Our Families By Providing Us With These Great Genetics.....Thank For The Hard Work! ...From My Family To Yours....Peace!

WOW Bro! This post and the one under it have literally made my day....Nobodyt owes me a Thank You.....I love the position Im in and OWE it all to the great friends I have met in this great community...SO Thank You man....Sincerely!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Canna I think you are going to become my favorite breeder if you don't stop with the amazing dankness. A true Skunk bud with RKS (which I hope to see back soon), An awesome lemon variety on the way, the excellent looking SDK, and NOW THIS!!! Dj Short has long been my breeder of choice (Breeder steve a close second) and his True Blueberry my passion. Had a mother years ago that I still mourn the loss of to this day. The most beautiful lavenders and blueing, thay would dry to a uniform light purple. I have been looking for a worthy successor for some time now and once these Purple Berry seeds drop again I know I'll be snatching em up quick. As a side note, DJ short has stated in some of his articles that the reason he believes that some of the lines stemming from his blueberry have a leaf deformity (specifically of the crinkle type) imparted from the highland or purple thai he used in one of the original crossings.

Hey man... Thank you very much.. That is quite a compliment.....Hearing people like you say this makes all the time and work well worth it....This is the main reason I love my gig, Just giving back the best way I know how...

As far as leaf deformities, It does pop up in Purple Berry, usually about 1 plant out of 10 will have weird leaves...Really crinkled and a light green color... For the record, I NEVER use them to breed with....I just dont like the weird look... I'd like to breed it out of this line, but like you said, Its probably impossible to do... Its ingrained so deep in the genes from the very begining... BUt the good thing is its very few that do it...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV, How long til you restock the banks? Cant wait bro.

Hey PDX.... Thanks man... I am working to Re-stock ALL of my lines right now... I had a little set back, My grandmother got sick and passed away about 10 days ago, So I had alot of stuff to plan and get straight as far as that goes.. But, Everything is back on track now, and hope to have all Banks restocked in about 6 weeks or so.....Purple Berry BX, along with my entire lineup will be restocked at the same time....And once the Electric Larry Land and Grapefruyit D-Lite Test Growers get to about 7-8 weeks into 12/12, I will release the first drop of those lines...And the Test Packs will be sent out this week....So everything will be restocked very soon and about 4 weeks after the restock, I will drop the 2 new lines...Then it will be time for the first wave of my S1 lines soon after....

Thanks for the support....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
wow- how in the hell have i missed this thread and these beans??? these purp ladies look phenomenal!!

Thanks Jammie...Really cool to hear this... It never gets old...I have been told by some experienced growers that Purple Berry is the best Purple strain on the market.... That goes for seeds or clones.....I dont know If I would go that far, but I do love Purple Berry... I'lll leave that type of talk to the people that grow out the Purple Berry....

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CV, Sorry to hear about the terrible news. I give my condolences bro. Take care. -PDX

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Looks great! Really nice job here!

Thanks bro... I really appreciate it... I honestly believe this line will be special...I'm in love with it, as Im sure whoever grows her will be....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV, Sorry to hear about the terrible news. I give my condolences bro. Take care. -PDX

Thanks PDX, Means alot man.... Growing old is one of the scariest things in life...And its happening to us all.... Sucks.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Ooops, Canna... Sad news, my condolences too bro, the loss of a loved one is always an unpleasant experience...
However, you can be sure that the people who are dear to us, remains forever alive in the hearts of those who love them and who feed their memory with many happy and pleasant souvenirs...

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi CV !

I would have preferred by far, to announce my entry in your Party Cup Competition with a clone of your PurpleBerry BX...
Unfortunately, this would have required me to receive my order placed on the 31/05 on the Attitude...
I am pretty sure that with this post I will draw the ire of many Farmers who would have liked to get a pack of PurpleBerry BX of your first batch !
But in my defense... believe me or not, if I could guess that this order would remain in the hands of customs... I should not rush on this seeds pack that looks like magic candies !!

I had noticed long ago that the first batch of CVS would arrive in few Seedsbanks, I asked to "SensibleSeeds" to warn me... But, they have forgotten me...
So, when I realized that the whole CVS collection had arrived at the "Attitude", I did not lose one second to place my order,
I mean the time to check the stock level for the PurpleBerry BX, there were remain 4 packs only, the time to refresh the page, there were only two packs...!
Of course, I have wanted order these last 2 packs as the price was reasonable... ( thanks CV, Suppliers and Attitude ), but when I finalized my order, attitude informs me that there is only one pack available... :anim_44: I beat speed records by clicking on the "Proceed" button to enter the payment process ...
Anyway...:whew Yes ! I finally got the latter PurpleBerry BX pack from Attitude !
But, unfortunately, we can say : Only Virtually ! :mad0233:
That's a blame for me, the "PurpleBerry BX" is held in customs since mid-June and I also have the AKG "Jackpot Royale" held in customs since mid-May... :worried
Now I'm about waiting for the CVS second batch like a lots of Farmers here and around the world !!!

Well CV, you have done things very well, really, your strains look very promising and I look forward to finally have my "PurpleBerry BX", and of course,
one of your new release, the "Lemon Larry Land"...
I would have pleasure in cultivating and testing them as therapy...
For me there is no doubt you're one of the breeders who honor their work...
As many farmers already present here, you should be rewarded with many favorable reviews by the community here and elsewhere...
I can only congratulate you on your dedication and your communication that can only add to the pleasure of growing your strains

Best regards !
Cyclol

L

lilbsdad

Great job with that strain, I have heard a lot of good stuff about it. Can't wait to get my hands on some of that, keep us updated. Joined this site just so I can stay updated, hope you have a big batch coming because there are a lot of people waiting on it. Several of your other strains look top notch as well, unfortunately the ones I really want are out of stock. Keep up the good work! My condolences on your recent loss as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom