CannaVenture Seeds' Purple Berry

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancordero

mancordero

gorgeous plants, i can't stop checking this thread just to look at the pics. i'm definitely gonna have to pick up a pack next drop... i let a relist from the last drop slip through my fingers and i'm kicking myself now... can't wait to try your strains, you've got some great ones, makin my mouth water... and sorry for your loss, i hope you're doin ok.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hi CV !

I would have preferred by far, to announce my entry in your Party Cup Competition with a clone of your PurpleBerry BX...
Unfortunately, this would have required me to receive my order placed on the 31/05 on the Attitude...
I am pretty sure that with this post I will draw the ire of many Farmers who would have liked to get a pack of PurpleBerry BX of your first batch !
But in my defense... believe me or not, if I could guess that this order would remain in the hands of customs... I should not rush on this seeds pack that looks like magic candies !!

I had noticed long ago that the first batch of CVS would arrive in few Seedsbanks, I asked to "SensibleSeeds" to warn me... But, they have forgotten me...
So, when I realized that the whole CVS collection had arrived at the "Attitude", I did not lose one second to place my order,
I mean the time to check the stock level for the PurpleBerry BX, there were remain 4 packs only, the time to refresh the page, there were only two packs...!
Of course, I have wanted order these last 2 packs as the price was reasonable... ( thanks CV, Suppliers and Attitude ), but when I finalized my order, attitude informs me that there is only one pack available... :anim_44: I beat speed records by clicking on the "Proceed" button to enter the payment process ...
Anyway...:whew Yes ! I finally got the latter PurpleBerry BX pack from Attitude !
But, unfortunately, we can say : Only Virtually ! :mad0233:
That's a blame for me, the "PurpleBerry BX" is held in customs since mid-June and I also have the AKG "Jackpot Royale" held in customs since mid-May... :worried
Now I'm about waiting for the CVS second batch like a lots of Farmers here and around the world !!!

Well CV, you have done things very well, really, your strains look very promising and I look forward to finally have my "PurpleBerry BX", and of course,
one of your new release, the "Lemon Larry Land"...
I would have pleasure in cultivating and testing them as therapy...
For me there is no doubt you're one of the breeders who honor their work...
As many farmers already present here, you should be rewarded with many favorable reviews by the community here and elsewhere...
I can only congratulate you on your dedication and your communication that can only add to the pleasure of growing your strains

Best regards !
Cyclol

Hey man.. Its hard to follow your response up, Its very well thought out and very kind... I ALWAYS hate to hear of a customer, spending their hard earned money ordering my gear and then not receiving said order... Although, This is obviously out of my hands, If this ever happens, I would like to know about it.. Customs and the laws in this country are ridiculous, to say the least..

Cyclol, Please send me a PM, I would like to talk to you about this, and try to make it right by you....I'm sure we can come up with something to ease your pains caused by Customs..

Thank You so very, Very much for the well thought out post... I hope to grow CannaVenture Seeds into a major contributor to The Marijuana Culture and Community.... Customer support is obviously important to me, Right up there with breeding great genetics...

We have some very big things in store, and are constantly striving for bigger and better things....
Everything will be ReStocked Very soon...Our Entire Lineup will be restocked at the sametime, in the coming weeks... And once its stocked, I will try to keeep everything in stock for good.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Great job with that strain, I have heard a lot of good stuff about it. Can't wait to get my hands on some of that, keep us updated. Joined this site just so I can stay updated, hope you have a big batch coming because there are a lot of people waiting on it. Several of your other strains look top notch as well, unfortunately the ones I really want are out of stock. Keep up the good work! My condolences on your recent loss as well.

Hey Bro.. Glad you joined the site man.. Welcome and thanks for following along.. You will get your wish, I am working to restock all of my lines, including Purple Berry BX.. It will be the exact same generation as the last drop.. Im very happy with where the line is at this time, although, I do plan to further work with the Purple Berry line to get it to an IBL...
To answer your question, Once I restock the Purple Berry BX, there will be plenty of packs to go around, and I will give EVERYONE plenty of notice before the drop... I sincerely hope you are able to grab a pack... There will be plenty man..

Thanks and stay tuned, I will update as we go along...
If anyone has any questions, Feel free to send me a PM or ask here....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
gorgeous plants, i can't stop checking this thread just to look at the pics. i'm definitely gonna have to pick up a pack next drop... i let a relist from the last drop slip through my fingers and i'm kicking myself now... can't wait to try your strains, you've got some great ones, makin my mouth water... and sorry for your loss, i hope you're doin ok.

Yeah, I agree man, The Purple Berry BX is a looker for sure.. She is a Beauty! Even better looking in person, more vibrant purple that a camera just cant pick up, atleast not my camera skills..lol...

Thanks for your condolences.. It sucks, But, Unfortunately, Its part of life, SOmething we all deal with at some point in time.. All is good and everything is getting back to normal now.. Im just concentrating on growing CannaVenture Seeds and producing great genetics for The Community.. That is my number 1 goal, and all that interest me at this time..

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

CannaVenture We have some very big things in store said:
Swweeeet! :banana1sv6::dance:yes:clapping:cool0010::party0045::boogie::party0033::handshake
Thats great news! Cant Wait.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

CV that urkle x purple berry s1 that u mentioned a while back, i bet that shit is gonna be soooooooooper dank.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV that urkle x purple berry s1 that u mentioned a while back, i bet that shit is gonna be soooooooooper dank.

Thanks man... I think both lines will compliment each other perfectly.... It will be something special IMO...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Swweeeet! :banana1sv6::dance:yes:clapping:cool0010::party0045::boogie::party0033::handshake
Thats great news! Cant Wait.

Yes Sir... I will keep everyone posted... Can't wait to get everything re-stocked..... Coming Soon!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
CV u never answered my other PM

Send it again bro.. I get about 20 PM's aday, Its easy to over look one or two a week... It takes me literally an entire day to respond back to all the emails I get every week...

Its cool bro.. Just hit me up.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I gotta have some...

Im subbed :)

Thanks bro.. This next Restock Drop will be ALOT bigger than the last.. I think the Purple Berry BX will sell fast, But alot more people will have a chance at getting them...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks bro.. This next Restock Drop will be ALOT bigger than the last.. I think the Purple Berry BX will sell fast, But alot more people will have a chance at getting them...

Awesome Bro! :)

any guesstimate on when?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Man, I have fell behind a little, due to some unforseen events.. All is good , but decided to let them veg alot longer than normal, just to be able to make more seed..So we are looking at about 4-6 weeks from now. But once everything is restocked, It will pretty much stay stocked for the most part...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thats cool man... thanks

Great work your doing!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
thats cool man... thanks

Great work your doing!

Thanks bro.. Apreciate your patients, and everyone elses, But believe me, Nobody wants to get this restock dropped more than I do... And it will be happening... Nothing left to do but wait now...

mancordero

mancordero

sounds good man, everything you're working on sounds dank as hell. i'm gonna need to grab at least a couple of your strains on your next drop. waiting patiently for that to happen. haven't been excited for a drop in a while, but you're plants are gorgeous.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
sounds good man, everything you're working on sounds dank as hell. i'm gonna need to grab at least a couple of your strains on your next drop. waiting patiently for that to happen. haven't been excited for a drop in a while, but you're plants are gorgeous.

Thanks bro... The Re-Stock is coming along nicely... It's taking a little longer than I wanted, but Everything Will be perfect, And its all coming along nicely now, All we need is time for the seeds to mature, then dry them and we are off....Also, this next release will be huge, Lots of seeds, and we will be instock for quite a while...So everyone will hopefully be able to get what they are interested in....

Also, I will have a few suprises for this next drop... These suprises will make some people very happy!

More updates to come...But ALL is looking great for this upcoming drop.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work bro, it looks dank. I have been looking for a nice purple male to cross to the Purple Goddess i'm growing and it looks like I might have found a perfect match. From what you have said about the purple berry it sounds like it would compliment the Goddess nicely. The Goddess is a true purple from the start just like the PB and like the PB this strain smells of straight blueberries but with a little peppery undertone. The goddess could also use a little help with bud density and from what you said the PB should help in this area as well. Anyways nice work bro and I cant wait for your next drop. Peace. PS here is a pic of the Purple Goddess starting to show her true colors.

101 0775 1250 x 938
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice work bro, it looks dank. I have been looking for a nice purple male to cross to the Purple Goddess i'm growing and it looks like I might have found a perfect match. From what you have said about the purple berry it sounds like it would compliment the Goddess nicely. The Goddess is a true purple from the start just like the PB and like the PB this strain smells of straight blueberries but with a little peppery undertone. The goddess could also use a little help with bud density and from what you said the PB should help in this area as well. Anyways nice work bro and I cant wait for your next drop. Peace. PS here is a pic of the Purple Goddess starting to show her true colors.

hey man..As you probably now, I have used a Purple Berry male in alot of my lines... The PB really does add alot of purple as well as tightening up any bud structure...The PB's are extremely dense flowers...Rock hard dense... I think if you used a Purple Berry dad to cross to your Purple Goddess, you would really love the progeny of those two lines. I can help you pick out a nice male if you would like.... There are a couple purple phenos in the Purple Berry BX generation.... One has longer shaped flowers, still very dense, and then there is a pheno that looks just liek my Mom, It has more of a round, golf ball shaped flower, and it too, is very dense... im thinking the longer shaped flowering pheno will mix really nice with yoru Purple Goddess cut.....BUt either pheno would help you out I think.

What is the genetic lineage of your Purple Goddess? looks nice man...

Latest posts

Top Bottom