Can't Keep A Good Man Down!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Subbed ! Your plants look very healthy and I hope for the best and hope for full and many more .

What genes on ur purple OG 18?

RG420

RG420

Subbed ! Your plants look very healthy and I hope for the best and hope for full and many more .

What genes on ur purple OG 18?

Hey BH good ta see ya bro! Bn a while :)
Thanks man appreciate that! It's the OG 18 x Purple Wreck from Reserva privada, she was a freebie and has turned into a great looking plant! Hope her flowers are as nice ma ! :D

RG420

RG420

Mmmm... Got a Grimace OG that's stretching hard, more than others and stinks!!! ;) hopefully it's a Faceoff leaner :) got another that's real thick strong branches looks different from others and hoping its Urkle Dom :)

RG420

RG420

Had to super crop the purple OG 18 again! And also the stetchy Grimace OG! :rolleyes:
@Moe Lasses i got 4 female Grimace OG did you see many phenos in your run boss?

RG420

RG420

Loven this girl!

Kimbo Kush! :)

RG420

RG420

Dam I'm get some hermies on the Tangerine Powers!!!! Just had to cull x2 of em!! :(

RG420

RG420

I'm wondering if it's worth keeping the clones to see if there more stable second run?

RG420

RG420

Hey @FooDoo its a real shame bro, I've took off all the balls I could see on the only 2 left, some even had what looked like cluster of naners coming from the tiny budlets lower down, I'm at 3 weeks 12/12 now and will check again in a few days if I find more I'll definitely cull the rest, ain't got time for fussy bitches in my grow! Only reason I thaught of running the clones again was cus I had balls show on my sour kush from seed but we're perfect on the second run.

RG420

RG420

Time for an update at last :D
I'm at 4 weeks 2 days of 12/12 now and things are going ok I suppose bit of a pain with multi strains but worth the search! I know I have 2 defo keepers the Kimbo Kush and Grimace #1 with the 3rd being Tangerine Power #4 glad I dint cull her!!! The smell is fantastic guys!! Anyway here's some randome shots I took today with my shity iPhone so apologies:)

All 4 phenos of Grimace OG

The keeper #1 stretches ta fuck but stinks of fruity berries and is the best yeilder of some dense nugs

Random tops of the other phenos

RG420

RG420

Next up that stands out is Tangerine Power #4 oh man does she smell GOOD!!! sweet kushy tangerine goodness man! :D and frosty to boot! Not a great yeilder either but dam I hope it's a good smoke, I've kept a clone of her and few other phenos to run again just incase it was me that upset em

And some randoms with couple other of the strains
Right to left, Kimbo, purple og #18, tangerine power

Purple Og #18

Tangerine power #4

Kimbo Kush

Barneys Blue Cheese best yeilder smells sweet skunky

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Looking sweet man I like the sound of fruity berries, I'll be doing a multi strain next run I'm expecting much fun lol

Top Bottom