Captain's Log: Dispatches from Planet Milson

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The way he clarifies what was meant by "entourage effect" is very interesting.

Essentially it's like the chemicals compete to be degraded by the same enzyme and as such when they are present together they can last longer, thereby hitting their target receptors for longer or to different thresholds which produces different effects in the system.

I think.

But it's not like, exactly the same thing as like, synergies in an herbalist sense?

It's the last 10 or so minutes of the podcast.
IMG 20201205 162340577
IMG 20201205 162350742

beluga

beluga

Aaaaaaand 3x of The North from Melvanetics. That is (89NL5x(89NL5x91 Super Skunk) taken to F3.

Should be fun genetics to mix with either a widow or haze dad. And good variety of smoke for the late spring to early summer.
Shit... I never really thought about seasonal varieties...🤯
Mine's always activity-based... but since I can get picky about it nowadays...🤔

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Shit... I never really thought about seasonal varieties...🤯
Mine's always activity-based... but since I can get picky about it nowadays...🤔
Yeahhhhh my moods are so connected to seasons that it was just the first thing that popped into my head. Like for winter i went heavy in euphoria in the hopes of staving off some blues. For summer i feel like that list of strains should be vibes....then later summer i am trying my first cross tries and harvesting those in fall and winter. Along with maybe some more exotic sativa.

Hopefully by then i will have more space for more growing too....

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeahhhhh my moods are so connected to seasons that it was just the first thing that popped into my head. Like for winter i went heavy in euphoria in the hopes of staving off some blues. For summer i feel like that list of strains should be vibes....then later summer i am trying my first cross tries and harvesting those in fall and winter. Along with maybe some more exotic sativa.

Hopefully by then i will have more space for more growing too....

Holy fuck you guys are plugged in. Cold to me means my $&@%@*# veg space is restricted and I have to wear a jacket when I go smoke on my back porch. The shittier it is outside the more stoned I want to be inside. I'm primal. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🤓🧐🤨🤪

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Holy fuck you guys are plugged in. Cold to me means my $&@%@*# veg space is restricted and I have to wear a jacket when I go smoke on my back porch. The shittier it is outside the more stoned I want to be inside. I'm primal. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🤓🧐🤨🤪
It's really the whole not seeing the sun thing that gets to me. The cold is whatever. Really just a clothing issue. But man....the sun!

Really it's just February. My anniversary and wife's bday are in February, so it should be a good month outside of imeanihavevalentinesdaytooffs, but it's just not lol. It gets darkkkkkkk in Milson land historically.

Maybe this year will be better.

beluga

beluga

I know! But I am not getting anymore seeds for a long time.

Like at least until next summer at the absolute earliest lol.

I do have a single Panama x Bangi Haze seed though....it's an F1, so who the hell knows what I'd get from breeding with it. But still. It sounds cool!
So... about that Panama x Bangi Haze... when you think you'll be poppin' it?

I've been scouring for the right cultivar to land on that isn't some ridiculous price (or maybe one that is 🤷‍♂️)... you probably recall my infatuation with that Panama, but that Bangi Haze... 😍 😍 (and, of course you come up first in the search) It's marvelous-looking and the organoleptic properties would probably complement this Trainwreck I've got going marvelously... given the right mixing of traits... even the wrong ones, perhaps. Not to mention the effects that I'm looking for.

Anyway.
I'm just prodding you to germinate it because I want a relevant report of the seeds that are going around right now.
No pressure.

(But do it.)

🙂

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

I've been scouring for the right cultivar to land on that isn't some ridiculous price (or maybe one that is 🤷‍♂️)... you probably recall my infatuation with that Panama, but that Bangi Haze... 😍 😍 (and, of course you come up first in the search) It's marvelous-looking and the organoleptic properties would probably complement this Trainwreck I've got going marvelously... given the right mixing of traits... even the wrong ones, perhaps. Not to mention the effects that I'm looking for.

Anyway.
I'm just prodding you to germinate it because I want a relevant report of the seeds that are going around right now.
No pressure.

(But do it.)

🙂
Once I have a good dad OR i pull the trigger on getting a place in SW Michigan. Whichever comes first. I am excited about her and want to try mixing her and my early buzz results on my latest harvest suggest that everything in Zamaldelica is something I very much want more of. Shit, is that good pot. I have Malawi and Golden Tiger regs as well as 1 fem each of Golden Tiger, Panama x Bangi Haze, Tikal, and Killer A5 Haze. I also have 5 fems of Mel Frank's Durban.

So yeah, the idea is if I catch a haze dad I try running that against a mom I really like and see what happens. Or a widow dad, really. Either sounds fun.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

Anyway.
No pressure.

(But do it.)

🙂
Btw, what exactly excited you about Bangi Haze? For me it's partially the flowering time that makes it an intriguing breeding partner...but tbh I'm so locked in on the Panama that I'm sure I am forgetting something.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Things in general looking greener as the plants get themselves sorted. Thinking to take clones soon. They will move to bigger accomodations in the next day or two.
IMG 20201208 203357371 HDR

I have been on the lookout for double serrations because haze and actually see it on this weirdo triple leaf growing widow.

IMG 20201208 203508400 HDR
IMG 20201208 203512566 HDR

Seems quite healthy really. Wonder how it would breed if at all.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw, initial buzz report on Zamaldelica x Kali China: i am high from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Bowl every couple hours. Most people would say i have at least a decent tolerance.

About twenty minutes after I had a tester bowl of that bud, i put my hands on my knees, stared at the floor for a moment, looked up, and said "god damn I'm high." Very strong sativa that could get to the point of disorientation for me. The peak like that was maybe an hour tbh idk.

So. There's that.

beluga

beluga

Btw, what exactly excited you about Bangi Haze? For me it's partially the flowering time that makes it an intriguing breeding partner...but tbh I'm so locked in on the Panama that I'm sure I am forgetting something.
I think mostly its abbreviation on leafly
20201208-222207.jpg

But really, browsing through images of its structure and traits - I think it'd be a complimentary mate with the bushiness of the wreck mama I've got now.
Type of high I'm looking for most days.
And the terpe/cannabinoid profile primarily addressing inflammation and anxiety.
I also love the musk of hazes.
I think all in all, it'd make for some interesting offspring.

The search for the haze papa...

Latest posts

Top Bottom