• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Smoke Report 2 on Zamaldelica x Kali China

So I have seen people refer to this as having a no ceiling high. I don't know about no ceiling, but I have gotten so high after three straight bowls that my coordination is significantly affected like I am drunk or something lol and I feel tingly. Super duper cool feeling, but I don't want to push it past that point.

Basically I am stoned out of my mind, at the edge of uncomfortable, and that is not possible with most pot for me.

So there is that.

The other strains are all more or less what I wanted or expected in terms of buzz. Have to wait for a while to get a decent actual smoke report.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Smoke Report 2 on Zamaldelica x Kali China

So I have seen people refer to this as having a no ceiling high. I don't know about no ceiling, but I have gotten so high after three straight bowls that my coordination is significantly affected like I am drunk or something lol and I feel tingly. Super duper cool feeling, but I don't want to push it past that point.

Basically I am stoned out of my mind, at the edge of uncomfortable, and that is not possible with most pot for me.

So there is that.

The other strains are all more or less what I wanted or expected in terms of buzz. Have to wait for a while to get a decent actual smoke report.

Shows how crappy high thc short flowering indicas can be when we get a good old school sativa leaner.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
To do list today.

IMG 20201209 181234990

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nice! We've been looking for that kind of stuff ever since house.
Wife's a nutritionist, so there's much scrutiny afoot (she's actually a very open-minded foodstuff practitioner)... I'll check this out though.
I have been using it as my primary sustenance for over a year and so I am unlikely to change my ways, but I am curious what her opinion is on its composition. I am mostly imbecile but it seems like most of the early ingredients are like, actual food?
IMG 20201209 182557

beluga

beluga

I have been using it as my primary sustenance for over a year and so I am unlikely to change my ways, but I am curious what her opinion is on its composition. I am mostly imbecile but it seems like most of the early ingredients are like, actual food?View attachment 1065768
For sure. Definitely akin to a lot of the meal replacements that we've had in the pantry and then fortified with generally good stuffs. I'm sure source and bioavailability would be her main points of scrutiny.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Gotcha... We do smoothies here most mornings... Just because neither one of us really like to eat in the morning... Or cook before coffee.
I love food though, and believe family meals are important to a household... Or maybe I just like to eat.
Don't you get the munchies, Dude?
I get into loops. So if i start eating then yeah. But i am strategic about portion sizes for snacks.

And i eat a solid food meal 7ish times per week based on when i feel like it.

This primarily comes from a place of laziness and hangry avoidance.

Top Bottom