Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Km is easy to talk to she knew more about me then my kids before I moved... just tell her the truth ....If she can help she will.... Chris her hubby says it's her 1 down fell... even if it isn't in her best interest she will help.....

Money isn't everthing to them and there well off....................................

just tell her Kirk the dog man said to call..................

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

Just talking out loud here also.. but I know there's about 7 acs next to me that can be got for 25 maybe 20........ it's not on the market but I have been told it's mine if I went it.... there's nothing on it but some one could pull a trailer/5th wheel on the frontage of it.....If I/eric liked them.... Like my truck and trailer on the lane...... and stay there for a few weeks till a pad could be cut in.......

if the shit get's that bad in nashville you guys can throw up a tee pee or something on .5 ac of my land and start over........

KLight03

KLight03

Just talking out loud here also.. but I know there's about 7 acs next to me that can be got for 25 maybe 20........ it's not on the market but I have been told it's mine if I went it.... there's nothing on it but some one could pull a trailer/5th wheel on the frontage of it.....If I/eric liked them.... Like my truck and trailer on the lane...... and stay there for a few weeks till a pad could be cut in.......

if the shit get's that bad in nashville you guys can throw up a tee pee or something on .5 ac of my land and start over........
There is one thing that I've learned doing the work I did and all the hell Jim and I went through,, we can always start over. I'm not attached to my stuff. As long as I have me, my hubs, and my dogs.

I'm not at all excited that my daughter and her man live in the D.C. area. Not one bit.

basscaptain

basscaptain

JYI part of the reason eric and family own most the other side of the lane.... he started with 1spot moved up form fl... he then got his 2nd pice of land and deicide to build there cause the view...... then 2 pracel came up for sale on a tax sale........ Kim get's alot of land this way... I would too if I was 20 again.... but

THAT BACK'S UP TO HIS...... She could of very easily picked up that 10 acs for 2 g..... and sold it to Eric for 20......... Instead she told him to go down there with cash.........

Good People..................

KLight03

KLight03

JYI part of the reason eric and family own most the other side of the lane.... he started with 1spot moved up form fl... he then got his 2nd pice of land and deicide to build there cause the view...... then 2 pracel came up for sale on a tax sale........ Kim get's alot of land this way... I would too if I was 20 again.... but

THAT BACK'S UP TO HIS...... She could of very easily picked up that 10 acs for 2 g..... and sold it to Eric for 20......... Instead she told him to go down there with cash.........

Good People..................
I'll give her a call this afternoon. There's a reason this has come up twice. I'll take notice this time.

basscaptain

basscaptain

my kids are pissed at me for coming here...... so last yr come oct when my bday hits and they don't call I went to a dark place I guess... anyways I was having problem with people just driving in and my pups going crasy cause the gravel road..... they have changed since we moved out here... and some other things so I put a stop to it.. But that's about the last time I talked to anyone face to face we where texting till dec but after not hearing form my kids for thanksgiving, xmass,

TY Reno's you made sure I was ok every wk ..........

they wented me to come to a party for new yrs and I was like you don't went me around right now....... I really didn't have a lot of good to say abound anything at that point.... But I see she has sold some stuff there's a few new place's going on up here so things are starting to move.....

KLight03

KLight03

my kids are pissed at me for coming here...... so last yr come oct when my bday hits and they don't call I went to a dark place I guess... anyways I was having problem with people just driving in and my pups going crasy cause the gravel road..... they have changed since we moved out here... and some other things so I put a stop to it.. But that's about the last time I talked to anyone face to face we where texting till dec but after not hearing form my kids for thanksgiving, xmass,

TY Reno's you made sure I was ok every wk ..........

they wented me to come to a party for new yrs and I was like you don't went me around right now....... I really didn't have a lot of good to say abound anything at that point.... But I see she has sold some stuff there's a few new place's going on up here so things are starting to move.....
I'll be sure to call. Or I'll be operating out of this place. I'll put the energy out to see where I land.

What's happening in the outside world is exactly why you are living where you are living now. I know that doesn't feel right emotionally to you right now, but it will. Also, Kirk, I know that feeling very well about not having contact with your children. I didn't think I would survive it, especially after everything else I had witnessed and had to do. Never in my life did it ever cross my mind that would never see my mother, sister, and family again. I had a sudden weird turn of events in my life, too, so I get it. Sometimes these things don't make sense until you get to the part where it's starting to be revealed. Like now. Look at our country's events. Then look at what you have going on. They are definitely connected even if they seem like they aren't.

And just so you know, @basscaptain, no matter what, I'm pretty sure no matter if they are angry at you or not, your children still love you and want to hear from you. I can tell you this from the 'child's' perspective. Sometimes, it's that damn pride and ego thing that's hard to wrestle with on our part. Emotions do not make you weak, but they will if you bottle them up.

basscaptain

basscaptain

we talked around apr....... so were good and now they understand why I did what I did......

basscaptain

basscaptain

my oldist Jen I think she will be moving out in 2 yrs.... when cam is 18 and she's doesn't have to deal with her ex.....
my oldist grandson just hit 18 and finish high school..... I think he maybe coming out and getting a job....... next yr I told them to come visit 1st and if they like it they could just pick a ac and start working it.... the grand kids..... I have 4 each will get a ac.....
I know cam will he likes this stuff outdoors...... but they can get a job and by the time they 21 have a house builded and paid for..........................

my youngist anglea will never leave ca .... her grandmom has land in pinevalley it's like here....... diff mom's but they wont even talking to each other... when Jess died it screwed the other 2 kids up BAD...............................

KLight03

KLight03

my oldist Jen I think she will be moving out in 2 yrs.... when cam is 18 and she's doesn't have to deal with her ex.....
my oldist grandson just hit 18 and finish high school..... I think he maybe coming out and getting a job....... next yr I told them to come visit 1st and if they like it they could just pick a ac and start working it.... the grand kids..... I have 4 each will get a ac.....
I know cam will he likes this stuff outdoors...... but they can get a job and by the time they 21 have a house builded and paid for..........................

my youngist anglea will never leave ca .... her grandmom has land in pinevalley it's like here....... diff mom's but they wont even talking to each other... when Jess died it screwed the other 2 kids up BAD...............................
Grief is one of the hardest things ever to transmute.

Sounds like you do have a lot to accomplish. :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

It's Hump Day.....
yesterday going to town was a job........ but I went eailer like 5am....... home by 10.. 2 Mowers fixed by noon and the rider refixed 2 times by 3pm... man I'm just killing this 1 blande on the rider so I guess I'll change it out this morning.. I'm really not hitting anything........

so my plan is to stop using them in the woods cause at this point I need those 2 machine's to last and Cut Grass...... If someone knows someone that has a old set MF Rims and tire's they would like to TRADE for some work to be done PLEASE let me know this winter I'm going to get that tractor going if I can hind some rims CHEAP/Free...............

SO have a GREAT Hump Day I have work to do..................
Peace Out hope you all have a great time

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

This is what's on there now....
I need backs .. .. fronts will still work but from what I read there not easy to find....

Don't know anything about this....
Any info would help....

Since I'm here

basscaptain

basscaptain

whats the 4 babies there..... and let me ask around on the tractor.... ur looking for tires and rims, or just tires? u talk to tractor supply yet?
I need the back rims the one I started grinding in has a million holes I can't even weild it....... so I'm looking for the rims and tire's

1 side still holds air but it can't be far from gone

I hear/read people just change out the old rims to new and go form there...... But that's not something I went to do to something that I have never ran..... I stopped messing with it when I started to feel like it was going to cost 2500.00 for rims and tires..... you can buy something running for that....

at this point I'm up to any idea's

Latest posts

Top Bottom