Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Not sure if this is up from this morning
Nothing but natural sounds, peaceful. There are Youtube video's that go on for hours with your jungle tranquility. It freaks some people out, no city din to lull them to sleep....... I'll bet you have stars too.lol I've had friends amazed at the stars you can see when you're not all lit up at night and I'm on a rural highway, I don't hear one on your video.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Nothing but natural sounds, peaceful. There are Youtube video's that go on for hours with your jungle tranquility. It freaks some people out, no city din to lull them to sleep....... I'll bet you have stars too.lol I've had friends amazed at the stars you can see when you're not all lit up at night and I'm on a rural highway, I don't hear one on your video.
I guess 85 would be my main road....... there's no street lights out here unless we pay for them..........

basscaptain

basscaptain

What a morning ... 54 deg and a fire in june lol.......... tells me time to get back on the wood cutting..............

got to finish the little roof over the elc meter today and cut some down trees...little cleaning be good on Hummp Day

Hope you all have a Great Day/Time...................

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just seen this... The indoor room is now the lab? đź‘Ť

Love the crosses and the names

Capt's UFO... I love it. Omg that brings back memories of when you first got here and couldn't be more fitting bro. Gone are the days on tent city but the memory lives on

basscaptain

basscaptain

ok Good Morning...

so I have a ??? and I know the right way to do this would be a transfer switch or a interlock and a beaker....... But for right now ... this min........

I need/went to hook a gen up to a 100amp service panel........

My service is off at the pole so I don't have to worry about back feeding VEC Line.....

So I'm just checking cause my gut say's I'm ok..... But

Can I just run my wires right to the main beaker 100amp and run the power from there????

my 100amp service panel in the shop is ran off a 200amp panel outside off the meter... I'll flip that breaker so it can't back feed any where else...

Will this work?????

ty

Moshmen

Moshmen

ok Good Morning...

so I have a ??? and I know the right way to do this would be a transfer switch or a interlock and a beaker....... But for right now ... this min........

I need/went to hook a gen up to a 100amp service panel........

My service is off at the pole so I don't have to worry about back feeding VEC Line.....

So I'm just checking cause my gut say's I'm ok..... But

Can I just run my wires right to the main beaker 100amp and run the power from there????

my 100amp service panel in the shop is ran off a 200amp panel outside off the meter... I'll flip that breaker so it can't back feed any where else...

Will this work?????

ty
Def not ideal but should work as long as it can’t get past the meter ,

basscaptain

basscaptain

Right now I'm just runing off a few cords but I need water.....so I need to get the well pump running and easyist way would be just power the panel and turn a few beakers on.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Def not ideal but should work as long as it can’t get past the meter ,
it cann't back feed there line...
cause the main fuse at the road/pole is flip.... I told them thursday when they shut me off I was going to use a gen and solar... so they took me off there grid.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

So I know this isn't the right way...but I'll fix it in time....

Now if I die and someone wants to come clean me out before my kids show up....lol

It's real easy to see what's going on...
And very easy to undo and go back on grid...

It's been running since noon
So I feel like I can post it now....lol maybe since 10am.......

Top Bottom