Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Just a few more........
They can only go back 30 day's.....man that just sucks azz..............
Hey Cap :) I've been reading this thread since my first day. What a whole month ago? lol Anyway didn't have anything to contribute so I've shut up but... The Fed Ex guy. Just a suggestion. You've probably already thought about it. If so just say shut up. But my driveway goes past my grow area kind of about the same distance as your pic. I do grow bags like you and I'm in the woods. I found that sunflowers, lima beans, black eyed peas, tomatoes and cucumbers block and blend. Like sunflowers get lst'd across the top of chicken wire that surrounds the garden. Tomatoes go high along the back row. Beans/peas/cucumbers get trained to fill in the 4 walls of wire on mine. I doubt you'd need 4 walls. Don't know much about your layout. You'd just need to build a "screen" across the front of your grow area with whatever. I've harvested pine trees with 3 - 4 diameters and used them as posts for whatever gardening stuff. Then grow whatever across the entire lot of it. With the slope of your land? 6ft height should do it. Then all they see are freaking tomatoes, pretty flowers, and assume you are one bored ass man.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Hey Cap :) I've been reading this thread since my first day. What a whole month ago? lol Anyway didn't have anything to contribute so I've shut up but... The Fed Ex guy. Just a suggestion. You've probably already thought about it. If so just say shut up. But my driveway goes past my grow area kind of about the same distance as your pic. I do grow bags like you and I'm in the woods. I found that sunflowers, lima beans, black eyed peas, tomatoes and cucumbers block and blend. Like sunflowers get lst'd across the top of chicken wire that surrounds the garden. Tomatoes go high along the back row. Beans/peas/cucumbers get trained to fill in the 4 walls of wire on mine. I doubt you'd need 4 walls. Don't know much about your layout. You'd just need to build a "screen" across the front of your grow area with whatever. I've harvested pine trees with 3 - 4 diameters and used them as posts for whatever gardening stuff. Then grow whatever across the entire lot of it. With the slope of your land? 6ft height should do it. Then all they see are freaking tomatoes, pretty flowers, and assume you are one bored ass man.
they should not even be in my driveway......
there to leave everything on the street at my mailbox..............................

they Killed Mr.Whitey last yr and that's the grave you see at the front of my driveway with the cron next to it..... there a plant growing in there Now LOL
Love you Whitey

the video was so bad I can't show it.... but part of the deal was they never drive on my land again..................................................................

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
they should not even be in my driveway......
there to leave everything on the street at my mailbox..............................

they Killed Mr.Whitey last yr and that's the grave you see at the front of my driveway with the cron next to it..... there a plant growing in there Now LOL
Love you Whitey

the video was so bad I can't show it.... but part of the deal was they never drive on my land again..................................................................

Woah... yep. Got it.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Whitey says hi.....

This plant is a sunk cross from SD in OK...... really didn't think they would go cause they where crushed but I got 1 of 10 to go......

It's growing out there...I'm going to let it go...fuck it....

At this point if they want me they got me.....
Man I need a Job......Bad I'm not really sure what to do here at this point....ah back to life .....

Your kidding me it's Thursday all ready.....

20200723 072813
20200723 072833
20200723 072814
20200723 072852
20200723 072844
20200723 072804
basscaptain

basscaptain

Will I'm getting a little here and there...so got the totes ready for the down pour when it comes....lol
It's going to be one of those days where it spits all day but nothing really happens....
But you can't get a lot done....

basscaptain

basscaptain

The problem with doing the trailer is...

I have all my kitchen cabinets in there...
There stained and ready for sealer and sanded then 3 coats of clear.......
So I'm not looking to add moisture in there......
Yes there's a few vents so there's a little...but nothing like if I opened it up and it starts pouring...........

Think I'll burn a gal of gas and screw around here and on the net and etc.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

god damn bruh, I bet you could find a shitload of worms tho after a good soak like that.. ugh gold mine! I'd be out there picking every single one up i could find too putting them in my bin.. lol
man I got worms........ I can have you a 100 in 15 mins.......
that's way I don't understand way this soil sucks so bad but it does........................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

well looks like a another wk gone.

hope you all have a good friday and weekend.....................................

if this is what the golden yrs are going to be like🤬 I think I'm going to pass on the whole deal..... 😒

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
man I got worms........ I can have you a 100 in 15 mins.......
that's way I don't understand way this soil sucks so bad but it does........................................

I ended up buying like 4000 :\

But it depends on the type of worm too, If there like nightcrawlers or another species that don't really compost on a fast scale or a large scale like Red wigglers do. Then the soil won't be super duper sadly.

Not all worms are created equal lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well looks like a another wk gone.

hope you all have a good friday and weekend.....................................

if this is what the golden yrs are going to be like🤬 I think I'm going to pass on the whole deal..... 😒
i know the feeling bro,since my surgery i havent been able to romp and stomp like usal,about 3 hours a
day wipes me out but i never stop trying,at first i couldnt stay caught up ,then it was find something to do,now its a battle to get out this chair,bright side to all that.
dont miss a damn alarm clock at all
dont have to leave for work 30 min early in case of traffic or breakdown
if i have to listen to idiots,i can just walk away
most important,i dont have to freaking shave hahahahh
finally i can sleep to damn 9 and go to bed at 12 if i want too ,lmao

Top Bottom