Capt's Farm

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

i know the feeling bro,since my surgery i havent been able to romp and stomp like usal,about 3 hours a
day wipes me out but i never stop trying,at first i couldnt stay caught up ,then it was find something to do,now its a battle to get out this chair,bright side to all that.
dont miss a damn alarm clock at all
dont have to leave for work 30 min early in case of traffic or breakdown
if i have to listen to idiots,i can just walk away
most important,i dont have to freaking shave hahahahh
finally i can sleep to damn 9 and go to bed at 12 if i want too ,lmao
Dido dido dido! I hear you bro time to relax and heal. How’s the chest doing these days? Sure hope you’re doing well my man. I’m sure feeling my fucked up lower back lately must be the 150 litres of water I packed into the girls yesterday. Now I wanna build a stand for a 45 gallon barrel that can be filled from a long assed hose from the house. I’ve been procrastinating thinking it’s good exercise for me but the back is saying different

basscaptain

basscaptain

I ended up buying like 4000 :\

But it depends on the type of worm too, If there like nightcrawlers or another species that don't really compost on a fast scale or a large scale like Red wigglers do. Then the soil won't be super duper sadly.

Not all worms are created equal lol
I got some of everything lol they just have a lot of ground to work......

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

i know the feeling bro,since my surgery i havent been able to romp and stomp like usal,about 3 hours a
day wipes me out but i never stop trying,at first i couldnt stay caught up ,then it was find something to do,now its a battle to get out this chair,bright side to all that.
dont miss a damn alarm clock at all
dont have to leave for work 30 min early in case of traffic or breakdown
if i have to listen to idiots,i can just walk away
most important,i dont have to freaking shave hahahahh
finally i can sleep to damn 9 and go to bed at 12 if i want too ,lmao
I hear you.....
good your still kicking....................................

man I think they should just called it what it is.......

the Working Years..................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

Start picking em up and make a raised bed or a garden trench and farm the lil fuckers, there shits worth a decent chunk of change!!
my oldist brother raised them for yr.................................. before he died..................... like 30 plus yrs............... I remember him in mira mesa back in the 70's ... then he was still doing it in TX when he died in 1998

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ha LD

you know you have the 1st Tangie99 f2 going beside's mine........................... So if you only popped 1 where still at 100% on these.............. if that ak-47 take's a shit you can put that Tangie99 in there and put my azz on the spot..........................

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ha LD

you know you have the 1st Tangie99 f2 going beside's mine........................... So if you only popped 1 where still at 100% on these.............. if that ak-47 take's a shit you can put that Tangie99 in there and put my azz on the spot..........................

Your tangie 99 will be showcased soon don't worry ;) and yeah only dropped 1 in paper towel! 100% for me!

The Capt candy didn't pop and i broke the 2 i placed in paper towel open but nada inside them, I'm not sure ne of those are gonna pop they all looked pretty immature maybe 1 or 2 possible but.. No biggie plenty of other stuff to sprout!! :D

Yours should be there by saturday Hopefully!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Your tangie 99 will be showcased soon don't worry ;) and yeah only dropped 1 in paper towel! 100% for me!

The Capt candy didn't pop and i broke the 2 i placed in paper towel open but nada inside them, I'm not sure ne of those are gonna pop they all looked pretty immature maybe 1 or 2 possible but.. No biggie plenty of other stuff to sprout!! :D

Yours should be there by saturday Hopefully!
ya I'm all ready doing a v2 of the capt's candy, and County Road.............. I'm going to drop like 50 and see if I can get something to go......... but what happened ... I was posting somewhere else so you all didn't see was

I had weather come in and I know I needed to begin them in.... I was just coming out of the room and the wind and rain knocked them over... broke the County road mom in half in wk 4 ... I hit them with some food and forgot that I had added food allready to the mix so they got hit hard.....

then I picked up the wrong 2litler and hit them with a BIG dose of Pot of ash....... I was thinking it was my MPK................................................... so I got them to wk7.5 and they were just eating them selfs up.... so I pulled them and that's the story.... That's way I say the Capt's Candy may not run.......

I'm sure I'll get a few to go myself though...... If they run .... Run them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dido dido dido! I hear you bro time to relax and heal. How’s the chest doing these days? Sure hope you’re doing well my man. I’m sure feeling my fucked up lower back lately must be the 150 litres of water I packed into the girls yesterday. Now I wanna build a stand for a 45 gallon barrel that can be filled from a long assed hose from the house. I’ve been procrastinating thinking it’s good exercise for me but the back is saying different
you know i tried that in my bottom garden ,i bought one them 250 gal IBC totes with metal cage,works fine but without any pressure it takes a good time to do any watering,i been meaning to get a transfer pump,but then the heart thing went what you say boy hahaha,i did get around to planting 11 rows of corn down there,best crop i ever had,i mean i didint do not a thing to it but water about every 3 days,planted it 18 inches apart seed every 6 inchs,got a frezzer full of sweet corn hahahha,just replanted it with beans and peas about 3 weeks ago mainly to put nitrogen back into the soil.we will see if it does what the corn did with no attention

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear you.....
good your still kicking....................................

man I think they should just called it what it is.......

the Working Years..................................
to be honest mate ,if i wouldnt had been forced retired i would work to i die,i cant sit still ,my mind goes to bad places,i really enjoy staying busy,now i cant,but dammit im getting stronger every day hahahhah

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks Captain! Your a good dude!
you know your in my addy list .............get some to your brother....

you know what's up.... Hell I don't think I even sent you the CC this time... but the other 3 Will Run...............................

More to come I hope in Oct/Nov

I'll get my shit togther get the room running and try and have a xmass run also..................................

I'm going to drop a bunch of the CC today Fuck it and see if I can get some to go....................................

Hope all is good Bro....

basscaptain

basscaptain

to be honest mate ,if i wouldnt had been forced retired i would work to i die,i cant sit still ,my mind goes to bad places,i really enjoy staying busy,now i cant,but dammit im getting stronger every day hahahhah
I'm the same way and this is really killing me inside...........
I Like it here... but I did make a mistake coming here................. this place isn't where I need to be for what I do........................ I now understand why there's so many doublewides and just small houses put up with all metal roof's....... It just rains here alot.......... or to me a lot to other's it may not be anything.....

there's alot to do but it takes $$$$$$$$$$$$$ also.................................
But I stay as busy as possible...if there was 3 of me that would help also........ this life syle is not as easy as some mite think............lol😇

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya

It will get to you sooner than you really want...sir...rooke

Don't want to say anything but I have some trees turning and it's not aug.....

Got a bad feeling about this yr.....
I'm back on cutting wood... well I was this morning now I'm on the net bicthing....

Top Bottom