Capulators First Mpb Run, And First A Documented Garage Conversion.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

2 grams a plant, you MUST be proud :character0035:

So what was your thoughts on screwdriving the one to stress it at the end?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I couldn't tell any difference honestly.

St3ve

St3ve

I suspected as much.. how many hours/days ahead of harvest did you try the screwdriver?

I was kicking around trying it on a one plant also just to see. I was going to do it at 5-7 days prior

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
About 6 days if I remember right.

You can always try it. It didnt kill the plant. anyway not all strains respond well to stress like that, but I did read that some strains do.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Worried that with the lemons should have been bigger at flip. I know this strain doesnt stretch much. When I ran the tangerine, it was the same size as the lemon at flip, and ended up going to 6'. I was hoping with a lot less stretch the lemon would go to 4 (the supposed sweet spot). I am thinking they may only push 3, but this system never stops surprising me and they still have abotu a week of stretch.

Definitely need to stick with one strain here for a year or so. gonna be the lemon, so if it doesnt get to 4, I know I have to flip when they are bigger than 24".

The coco wall o' dank looks tremendous. its gonna be kosher for days.

P1017004
P1017006
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Damn man, must've been tedious to harvest em. I was wondering what is this tangerine strain you've been mentioning? Tangerine Kush? How does she smoke/grow? anyway keep up the good work, can't wait till your next run, As I've done SLH also but from clone so might not be same pheno.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The tangerine is barneys farm tangernine dream. I got a pheo that stays shorter and only takes 65 days to finish. Really good strain. Good yielding, chocolate citrus smell, and nice calyx/leaf ratio.

The SLH is one of 150 that was above and beyond the rest. Short, stacked, stinky, dense, and like 2x the frost as all the the others we ran.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Cap, what was your nute schedule for the purple kush? We're running purple kush in our DIY UC setup... Although I'm sure our strain is different from yours as far as crosses used I'm still curious on your nute schedule. Our cut came from the Seattle area and I never saw anything growing in person. I'm a little Leary of people and strains up here but I'm also new to the game...

Thanks for any info,
ALLegal420

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
PM sent bro. Kepp in mind I have never run PK in a UC. I am sure that the formula I am using at 50-60% strength will work fine though.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
PM received, thank you sir! I'll keep that in mind, thanks again!

-ALLegal420

Krasi

Krasi

Great pics, also your way of growing is very interesting, the plants don`t have any complains it seems :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
round three.

Got them a lot healthier at flip this round, so I am flipping at the same size as last time (24" x24"). Once again, when they went in they looked great, but then started looking shitty. My RH was 28%. I bought a nice Chinese humidifier, and brought it up to 50%. Plants bounced back. Vegged them for 3 weeks in the big girls room, a week longer than I wanted to but I think it will be worth it this run.

I am running SLH #5 again to get the feel for her, and one tardawg. One plant that I thought was SLH ended up being Colombian (ALWAYS label your gear), and I was afraid she would stretch too much in the MPB. I had a smaller tardawg so I threw her in to the mix. The coco wall of dank this time is all Colombian, and one LSD. It should be the best run yet in this set up, now that I am in the swing of things.

P1017122
P1017118
P1017128

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Krasi

Krasi

Wow Cap-tivating:D
Really stunning heatlh on ur plants, beautiful giant leafs, and the roots on that last pic, almost artistic, i can`t wait to start working with my Bennies and start breweing that magic tea

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow Cap-tivating:D
Really stunning heatlh on ur plants, beautiful giant leafs, and the roots on that last pic, almost artistic, i can`t wait to start working with my Bennies and start breweing that magic tea

Thanks Krasi. How is that state of the art tent treating you? Are you still lovin' the gavitas?

half baked

half baked

easi cap, m8 your thread is just sweet as, i'll be diving into your bennies as soon as my pocket has money inside lol, cant friggin wait man, got my chair for the rest of this ride :cool:

oh and im sure krasi will say the same as me, gavita's are just next level!!! lol

hb

Latest posts

Top Bottom