Caregivers...Get Ready to Register Your Grow Site and Pass Inspection!

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

That is one of the problems, pre 1284 still had the 5 patient limits in place by the language of AM20, the 5 patient limit was challenged by attorneys and in most cases won out but the ammendment never changed,

The 5 patient limit was never in AM20, it was an arbitrary limit that the CDPHE attempted to impose. The were rapidly shut down on that one.

Plus by being a registered caregiver with the state and probably having to get a susequent tax permit,.
I believe that the states logic regarding caregivers and taxes is that if you only charge to cover expenses there should be no tax, as you are just providing a service by growing for the patient. The required additional services are not taxable either.

B

bobby-o

tex is deadon. If your getting all worked up about this, then this isnt for you bottom line. Your not meant for this.

sky high

sky high

You have it correct, SoCoMMJ. There are/were never any stated CG limits in A20 and THAT is what got the ball rolling here as the word got out that you could "stack" cards as high as yer balls would allow you to push the count into Fed territory.

Summer of 2008 the State tried to limit..but the patient base showed up en masse' and shut em down. That opened the door for the 2 years of uncontrolled growth with dispensaries and CG's interacting finanacially...and then...the backlash a.k.a. 1284 came into play.

gonna be another crazy week. We are definitely in the danger zone as more and more rights are taken and limits are set. Watch em clamp down on CG's and folks drop off en masse'...THEN the DEA step in and whap the fuck out of the Centers/edibles/OPCL folks..leaving the State without ANY "legitimate" source of meds.

fuckin A....wot a mess.

s h

C

canaguy27

THEN the DEA step in and whap the fuck out of the Centers/edibles/OPCL folks..leaving the State without ANY "legitimate" source of meds.

rumors are starting to circulate that mmcs who have been disobeying 1284 will be denied come license time. then the dea dog will be unleashed on them. july will be a VERY interesting month.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I stand corrected, I was dealin with it just before/after the cdphe got involved.

Tex

true grit

true grit

tex is deadon. If your getting all worked up about this, then this isnt for you bottom line. Your not meant for this.

Again, ding ding ding.

rumors are starting to circulate that mmcs who have been disobeying 1284 will be denied come license time. then the dea dog will be unleashed on them. july will be a VERY interesting month.

Doubt much happens, bet there will be some more audits and simple shutdowns. Folks who do this know who are following rules and who's just doing it as long as they can before getting shut down. The legit will stay and rest will just get shut down/denied plain and simple. Folks serious about it have their ducks in a row and lawyers on point but there are plenty just skating by long as possible. and those that are just ignorant...well just like it was called the market/gov will sort that out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
One thing is absolutely certain the more you deal with the state/DOR...they do not have a clue as to whats goin on...you can get different answers depending on who you talk to, who your actual investigator is(which changes), if Costa is in the office or not, what day of the week, it is a new day every day down there...

Tex

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

So this bill already passed? Im confused, who is a good MMJ lawyer in the denver area?

D

DoobyScoo

I wasted so much time reading the fucking bullshit in 1284. Stressing out, thinking 'Oh no, going to get my door kicked in'. Then it got to a point where I had to say 'FUCK IT'. I have a Constitutional Right!

Unless you are an MMC/Register Offsite Cultivation/IPM/ or Caregiver wanting the legal exemption for more patients...Just rely on the constitution.
They don't need to know where you fucking live, cultivate, or work for that matter. All they should get is your name and unique identifier (SSN).
Use a PO Box! Preferably in a different county if you have some 'good old boys'.

"Well they're just trying to hide behind the Constitution, we're lawmakers, we are supposed to craft the laws and define the Constitution" The State.
"Damn right I'm hiding behind the Constitution" Me.

Freedom of speech is in the Constitution and it took many court cases to get it where it is today...And they continue.
Why should freedom of Marijuana be any different?
Because we think it should?
One thing in life I have learned, is it is not how I 'PERCEIVE' things. That is important on a spiritual quest of self-enlightenment.
But as far as getting your ass tanned, it is how OTHERS perceive things.

This won't be the last polished piece of bullshit to come out of the Legislature. They'll have another one in a year, oh yeah, Election year. Some of those more anti leaning counties may step it up a notch. Teller, El Paso...cough, cough.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

This only applies to caregivers who fall under the licensing authority, aka caregivers who want to be licensed to caregive for more than 5 patients. I would have gotten the license but this turned me off really quick.

If you have under 6 patients, the CDPHE is who tells you what to do, that's their jurisdiction. most anything else falls under the DOR or other licensing authority.

IF we ever have to register our grows, I WON'T. My patients meds will stay safe from prying eyes and dirty cops. The CDPHE won't allow this type of intrusion.

It's just more med record vs state income bullshit. Money talks.

Fuck this budding health douche. Find his grow and throw a bag of Nebraska hemp pollen in his intake.

Rumors of lbs for $1,500 from infused product manufacturers ruining our livelihoods with cheap shit. Might as well grow it in china.

D

DoobyScoo

Fuck this budding health douche. Find his grow and throw a bag of Nebraska hemp pollen in his intake.

Oh, he's got more than one, Sput.

I've met a few of those types of peeps pre 1284. They loved to brag about their X amount of warehouses.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Bill is not passed yet. It will be by the end of the week. So nigh is the time to call your senator and complain.

The bill is actaully not as bad as it seems. Yes the CG registry is bad - but it is, currently, a verification only Db. Meaning a LEO can not go on a fishing expedition. But it you get pulled over a LEO can verify that the Lb you have is OK to have...

Fees for the high plant count CG are not mentioned. IMO they will be LOW because any fee is directly passed on to the patient - in a transaction where there is to be no profit nonetheless.

C

canaguy27

This only applies to caregivers who fall under the licensing authority, aka caregivers who want to be licensed to caregive for more than 5 patients.

I hope you are right, but that wasn't how I interpreted it after reading it.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

If there were any changes to the way the CDPHE ran the MMJ program, you would find it on their website. They would also have a meeting to address the issue.

This is just all about chasing money. Making caregivers with less than 6 patients register their grows would cause a lot of paperwork and cost the state. it's not worth it for such small grows, we're not even on the radar these days.

Lots of dispensary warehouse pot (""KUSH"") is deflating prices all over the US and the fed is DEFINITELY starting to take notice.

the front range is so saturated with shit warehouse weed it's inevitable for it to go out of state.

R

RMCG

Oh Shit. Sput's alive!

:)

When lifes slowed down a bit for you, we need to catch up over some beers...

I

irie1

all this is overwhelming.. glad there is a shitload of sharp minds here to help filter it all out.

Fuck Budding Health, and make sure u tell everybody you know bout this douchebag.

These greedy motherfuckers still are against caregivers, because they think we are taking their buissness away. like if they dont make enough money!
try this instead douchebags. take all the nessesary steps to grow product, clean and quailty(fire) and with love. and u wont get stuck with Lbs. "b" grade
then give it to people at a decent price. then show the patient some extra love by offering smoking parifinalia at cost.
and then you have no competition to worry about.
and jerome why did u say it wasnt you? hope ur not ol' boy. and its not cause were stoners(maybee a lil"),but we have no one to represent us as a whole.and we dont got despensary money or have meetings.
why dont we have some one represent caregivers every time they have one of these silly hearings or whatever?
so its not for sure!? the 5 patient registry or 6? or will it be set in stone after the hearing?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Oh Shit. Sput's alive!

:)

When lifes slowed down a bit for you, we need to catch up over some beers...

Yes siree! been damn busy whif my edjumication but it's over after tomorrow.

sky high

sky high

Like the "cameras" and thr "licensing"......what the legislators PASS and what the State can ENFORCE are two completely different things.

Kinda makes ya wonder WHERE they will get all this $$$ to implement and operate such an intrusive program..doesn't it? Let's see em put the cameras in and ride shotgun on the Centers first...know what I mean? That law is already on the books! by the time they finish that they won't HAVE TIME to check CG grows

and WTF could they do if your grow wasn't where you listed it was at? LOL. (like maybe you "accidentally" fuck up and transpose some numbers in the address er somethin'?) Damn. I'm dyslexic too? Fuck these clowns. Keep em guessin'!

gonna be imposssible to track....IMO

Top Bottom