Caregivers...Get Ready to Register Your Grow Site and Pass Inspection!

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

But back to the main topic here, what is the worst the licensing department can do if you don't register your grow?

Probably just a smallish fine. But the bigger question imo is whether or not this falls under just a licensing department issue, or a state law issue. That's what needs to be determined. I've heard intelligent people make good arguments for both sides but haven't seen any concrete evidence yet.

N

NewsWire

That is one of the problems, pre 1284 still had the 5 patient limits in place by the language of AM20, the 5 patient limit was challenged by attorneys and in most cases won out but the ammendment never changed, at least I don't remember a statewide ellection to change the language of our constitution, and now they have just reintroduced real specific language about patient limits and plant count in HB1043 to mirror the original intention/spirit of AM20.

Tex

False.

Amendment 20 did NOT mention any limitation on how many Patients a Primary Caregiver could serve.

GhostFace

GhostFace

forget all this BS already..get back to growing..they arent going to bust anyone with a closet or a tent or even a small basement grow. i cant even believe how bad everyone is shaken over all this BS..most of it meens nothing to any real ol school growers..if you grow for the love of growing like me and alot of others these rules dont meen squat! :rasta2:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
forget all this BS already..get back to growing..they arent going to bust anyone with a closet or a tent or even a small basement grow. i cant even believe how bad everyone is shaken over all this BS..most of it meens nothing to any real ol school growers..if you grow for the love of growing like me and alot of others these rules dont meen squat! :rasta2:

Church!!!

I am with ya 100% my friend..

Tex

City farmer

City farmer

what if you attempt to register your grow but its a fucking hole in the ground (underground greenhouse) in the middle of your own off grid property. Far from civilization no electricity involved just a simple greenhouse on private secluded property. Do you think its worth keeping caregiver status so I can grow 30 greenhouse monsters and have caregiver paperwork to make it safe. Or should i play it safe and drop caregiver status and blow up my six plants instead?

sky high

sky high

Why not Just keep all 5 cards and grow for your FRIENDS...>>>sharing<<< the costs of operating your GH and growing collectively rather than growing under the CG tag? ?

No law against that YET.....but it's comin....you can bet on it.

Might as well get a few grows in before they change things to throttle the patients back yet again and you simply HAVE TO IGNORE WHAT THEY SAY ALTOGETHER.

wot a mess...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I do not even track the laws anymore, I do what I do without a care in the world, just like I used to before I tried to be completely legal...damn, growin is gettin fun again

Tex

sky high

sky high

LOL, TK. I hear ya. I've never been >on count< in 7+ years of having a card.

>They< just need to be happy I'm not running 200 at a time like I used to do...

onward, through the fog

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I got 99 problems and the cops ain't one....lol

No patients, a few bag seeds, and some tap water, I'll do damage..

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom