Caregivers...Get Ready to Register Your Grow Site and Pass Inspection!

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

You guess are missing this part:

THE LOCATION OF THE CULTIVATION
4 OPERATION SHALL COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS,RULES, OR
5 REGULATIONS.

Think zoning, building inspections, etc. If you play their game, you'll get burned.

E

epicseeds

In practical application this just isn't true...

From direct personal , indirect, and repeated experience with this exact thing, I found no difference in the two, the red card or paperwork, and actually the doctors paperwork carried alot more wieght in the field while I was dancin than the cards did. No jail, no hassle other than alot of talkin to the officials, no nothin other than a few heart beat skips. The police have no discretion to persue charges against medical patients, meaning they don't, only the DA'a in the respective counties and they are not going after anybody at all for the most part, that doesn't meet the federal threshold, again this is my personal experience and what I have had direct contact with officials about.

When did all of this happen though, recently? Because I fear CO law enforcement is starting to get serious and more proactive. Especially since the whole DEA letter to CO.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Recently....they were up in my biz for a few hours

The DEA letter really has nothing to do with the low level patients and caregivers, that is big fish stuff for despensaries and commercial grow ops to worry about. The letter says the feds will pursue violations that are in gross conflict with the federal laws, it doesn't instruct state law enfircement to do anything at all because they work for and are governed by the state not the feds.

Tex

R

RareDanknessRep

Agreed - individual patient grows are the one grow arrangement that is heavily protected by the state constitution; as a result, the DEA would get a small return on a big investment chasing after em. MMCs are probably safe as long as they remain within state guidelines, but could get into some friction of their OPCLs. MIPs will be subject to heavy scrutiny because they've been seen as a "back door" to plant counts and they've gotten a lot of attention from the state legislature.

S

StrawberryGirl

It wont be long and all the caregivers that are pissed off at the big guys will be happy as hell they werent one...

J-fly

J-fly

It wont be long and all the caregivers that are pissed off at the big guys will be happy as hell they werent one...

I agree completely. I have felt this way since 1284 and that crazy 30 page application. I only wish i had a dispensary pre 1284 made a chunk of cash for a year and then sold it and invested in real estate. It really is gonna be risky until they change the federal laws.

Im not really pissed at the big guys except the schwaggers giving medical a bad name. But im glad i didnt invest my life into a dispensary just to have the state come and shut me down or change the rules every month.

S

SkymasterSmoke

Agreed - individual patient grows are the one grow arrangement that is heavily protected by the state constitution; as a result, the DEA would get a small return on a big investment chasing after em. MMCs are probably safe as long as they remain within state guidelines, but could get into some friction of their OPCLs. MIPs will be subject to heavy scrutiny because they've been seen as a "back door" to plant counts and they've gotten a lot of attention from the state legislature.

Totally agree, and I love your signature. Wish there was just less :anim_09: and more :harvest: ya dig?

M

mile hi 420

Well guess its time to drop the patients and grow some trees! Man what a roller coaster ride they put us on. Cant survive off giving away meds to my 5 broke patients anyways. But if you concentrate on quality meds grown with care and no pesticides then there will always be a market. And most the patients that are being dropped will come back with some cash to pay fair prices for there meds from us "caregivers" after a few trips to the MMC's

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I wonder how many caregivers will drop out now that they have to do more than just grow? This deal is getting worse and worse

C

canaguy27

Patients need a lobbyist.

Unfortunately most patients have NO IDEA what has happened. Some MMCs I visit don't like their patients knowing what is happening because they don't want to "scare them off."

It's too late for a patient lobbyist. Now it will go to the courts to straighten this out.

Unit541

Unit541

Unfortunately most patients have NO IDEA what has happened. Some MMCs I visit don't like their patients knowing what is happening because they don't want to "scare them off."

It's too late for a patient lobbyist. Now it will go to the courts to straighten this out.

Unfortunately, this is more accurate than anyone wants to think it is. I was literally "shhhed" in a center the other day for talking about it. F'n cronies.

We have Big Oil. We have Big Pharma. Welcome to the age of Big Canna.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Since patients are basically naming the MMC as their cargiver, do they have to perform the same duties and help in the same way that caregivers are being required to?

Tex

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last time they did this it got struck down in about a week..... tick-tock, tick-tock.... 6 days to go................

Health Department doesn't make laws, anyway, so it won't be criminal if you are in violation.

Write me up, CDPHE bitches! :makeup

Top Bottom