Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

its H & L gear. i think him or bodhi made appalachia.
CD posted this in one of my threads when I asked about H&L:

high and lonesome. he's the one that created appalachia.

I have Seed Stash envy CD! You have some mighty fine genetics in your garden man! Can't wait to see you grow all these out! I tested out the Blue Tara on a friend, all he could say was "it's really potent" lol.

What is the XJ13 from Bodhi? I just ordered the Dream Lotus and Silver Mountain.

Happy Friday - Ain't nothing but a high day!

:p

catdaddy

catdaddy

wow sick lineup. i bet u find a few keepers in all those pks. let da dank begin :dead:
so it seems. definitely hoping for more than a few keepers, but lets hope they germ first, because as you know people haven't been having the best of germ rates with their stock as of lately.
definitely be on the lookout when i do pop them, definitely wouldn't mind seeing what you think of them when the time comes, good brother.

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice selection bro. i got some rd gear i wanna pop soon. whos that workinmans dank?
420, what's good? it seems you have all the goodies over there too. what do you have in mind to add to that fine line up got going already? i hope you say something from the gth series, because i would love to see you grow them out.
whatever it maybe, i am definitely looking forward to seeing what you find, good brother.

its H & L gear. i think him or bodhi made appalachia.

CD posted this in one of my threads when I asked about H&L:
I have Seed Stash envy CD! You have some mighty fine genetics in your garden man! Can't wait to see you grow all these out! I tested out the Blue Tara on a friend, all he could say was "it's really potent" lol.

What is the XJ13 from Bodhi? I just ordered the Dream Lotus and Silver Mountain.

Happy Friday - Ain't nothing but a high day!

:p

yeah they basically summed it up. thanks for the assist from the both of you.
B also has a ecsd x appy cross but his consist of rez sdibl, where H & L uses the clone only version.

P i am pretty sure your stash equals mines if not it's even better. coming from you, Blue Tara has climbed up the latter of things to pop soon.
where did you get the Dream Lotus and Silver Mountain? if it was from the tude, i can see why you didn't get the XJ13 x Appy beans. next time hit TSD and make sure you tell JB Catdaddy sent you.

So much fun ahead of you
that's the plan. hopefully there's enough to entertain all those that decide to stop by.
thanks for the kind words, good brother, and looking forward to hearing what you think later on down the road.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

420, what's good? it seems you have all the goodies over there too. what do you have in mind to add to that fine line up got going already? i hope you say something from the gth series, because i would love to see you grow them out.
whatever it maybe, i am definitely looking forward to seeing what you find, good brother.

[/

that's the plan. hopefully there's enough to entertain all those that decide to stop by.
thanks for the kind words, good brother, and looking forward to hearing what you think later on down the road.

No problem everything looks good was there any species up in the air that you want my opinion on if I can throu fact in there I will but most of my advice is just IME plus I usually don't give advice unless it has been given to me by at least four or five separate sources...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Will keep these update here also so you can do selection also on what you feel is the keeper and f2 spreader .........
Raredankness 7 germ easter 2013
germed 7 today should be in cups by tuesday morning .........thanks for the likes much appreciated .........peace SoSer

catdaddy

catdaddy

Checking in and will be lurking as usual :bag:

Man you need a warehouse ASAP if you ever want to make it through all those beans bro! lol
lol. just might, just joking.
but damn wish i did have a warehouse to grow in, even if it was filled with just one strain from a pack of these beans.
boy you're sending me into an imaginary dreamland when say things like that.

Will keep these update here also so you can do selection also on what you feel is the keeper and f2 spreader .........View attachment 302373 germed 7 today should be in cups by tuesday morning .........thanks for the likes much appreciated .........peace SoSer
hey man, i got a tangerine trainwreck haze for you to try out, if you got the space for it. as of now, i am stuck in veg mode and it might be 3-4 wks before i can get something into the next stage, so if you ur up to it let me know.

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol. just might, just joking.
but damn wish i did have a warehouse to grow in, even if it was filled with just one strain from a pack of these beans.
boy you're sending me into an imaginary dreamland when say things like that.

hey man, i got a tangerine trainwreck haze for you to try out, if you got the space for it. as of now, i am stuck in veg mode and it might be 3-4 wks before i can get something into the next stage, so if you ur up to it let me know.
yep.....;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok cool. 2 will make it's way to you. if you can, just throw 1 into bloom and give me some details, so i know what to expect when i get the chance to flower mines out.
not a problem afterb 40 hrs 6 of 7 gth have tails a little small ......prob plant later today or morning ...... ill post them up..... peace .....

A

A-Roe

Damn I wish I had friends like you guys do, trade plants and give plants to the homie to flower just to see how they look when you can get to them,shit I'm jealous LOL:). I tried that before and had to move to another city.

Top Bottom