Catdaddy's "heading in a new direction" grow log.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

wk 3, day 1

okay shit started to get a lil out of hand for ya boy, Catdaddy. it seems the girls are are needing more cal/mag than some, and really didn't know how to approach the situation, so i just started to feed, feed, than just water with cal/mag. don't know how this feed regime is going to work out, but will post back up results in a few days to see if i may need assistance or not.

starting to become one of my fav's of this round. she has the stretch that i was looking for and has a better structure than #2 and #3. no real smells as of yet this point, but i am hoping someone can identify if 1 and 2 are white rom or white fire, just off of structure alone.
IMG 6443   Copy
IMG 6444   Copy
IMG 6445   Copy
IMG 6446   Copy
IMG 6447   Copy
IMG 6450   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

still a favorite, but not as much. she is definitely getting her stretch on, but just like the #2, limbs aren't as sturdy as the #1. she has also suffered the most from the cal/mag issue, but looks to be recouping from it.
IMG 6457   Copy
IMG 6458   Copy
IMG 6459   Copy
IMG 6460   Copy
IMG 6462   Copy
IMG 6463   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Star Dawg
pics were taken shortly after the the xplant. one of the individual photos was scrapped due to the fact that the pic got corrupted. but here they are, all 6. a couple got beat up by a cfl bulb, but once i raised it, they started to look normal again.

IMG 6400   Copy
IMG 6401   Copy
IMG 6402   Copy
IMG 6403   Copy
IMG 6404   Copy
IMG 6406   Copy
IMG 6407   Copy

420alldaze

420alldaze

shit can't complain. how have you've been lately, good brother?
i read that lady got too big on man, wish i had that same problem. definitely looking forward to your updates, because she looks and sounds like she is going to turn out very nice, especially outdoors.[/quote]
ive been good man, busy all the time. yeah i was tryin to put her in with a bunch of other stuff, but i cant get anything to catch up to her....lol she is super stacked and will be gettin tied down for sure. a whole lotta bud sites on that one. thanks bro. enjoy the day

catdaddy

catdaddy

Wow. Had to run it back to see all of what you have going. Hope you get the issue worked out. Things are looking alright though. Be well!
haha, it appears that i got a lil crazy with the seed popping.
as for the issue, it was something i suspected, but couldn't believe it. i've been using an all purpose mix and it didn't have enough p in it. i acted on my suspicion and it paid off, so from this point on, they will be receiving the bloom mix.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking great catdaddy! Been out of the loop for awhile but I am stoked to see you have kept charging along bro. The tent looks awesome. The smells are going to be unreal.
You mentioned you dropped all of your old ladies except 1 or 2, what did you keep?

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking great catdaddy! Been out of the loop for awhile but I am stoked to see you have kept charging along bro. The tent looks awesome. The smells are going to be unreal.
You mentioned you dropped all of your old ladies except 1 or 2, what did you keep?
yo i just left you a message, i got some things for you to try, so please hit me back.
thanks too, for the vote of confidence.

as for what i finally decided to keep, i kept MotorBreath #1, PK-91 (i decided to keep both phenols), Black Triangle and Snow leopard #2 (for some reason i couldn't let this one go).

good to see you back too.

sdgrower

sdgrower

as for what i finally decided to keep, i kept MotorBreath #1, PK-91 (i decided to keep both phenols), Black Triangle and Snow leopard #2 (for some reason i couldn't let this one go).

good to see you back too.[/quote}

You have a harem fit for a prince in that tent! You have a strong pimp hand my friend.
Much respect!

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks good brother, hopefully this pimp hand gets stronger as i continue to progress.

Hey Cat did u used to grow dwc back n the day at riu?
PS, what's good, daddio? welcome to the thread.
to answer your question, i've only been growing for 19+ months, so i doubt it was this Catdaddy (if there's even another one) that was on RIU back in the day.

Catdadday aka plant pimp lol
haha, i can dig it. not quite there as of yet, but i can see me switching to that name somewhere down the line.

Top Bottom