CBDEMON is at some new gear in the new year!

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Same ole threads just resurrected after 10 month hiatus.....everything in veg and im doing some autos and a lil outdoor nothin massive family personal stuffs! I got a few interesting things from the farm and some exclusive shit from some great buddies stop by or ill come back to invite when the smells and c8lors start and the smoke reports...do you pollen chuck? So many thread its tough to keep up with who grows males

Nice! I'll have to check it out, I'm pretty sure I've run across it before. Yeah I've just begun to chuck, I made my first seeds last year (XXX x the flav(m), GDP x the flav, Bubba x the flav, and the flav f2) and I've been keeping males to hit to a couple of my nicer fem phenos. Right now I've got some CTHA x Pink2.0, Romuloxxx x Pink 2.0, and Pink 2.0 f2 a few weeks from harvest and a (Love Triangle x Nigerian Biker) x Pink 2.0 that just got hit up with pollen.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Gotta love it and you got yiurself a CBD or a few cbd phenos ? Thats gotta be a great journey...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Gotta love it and you got yiurself a CBD or a few cbd phenos ? Thats gotta be a great journey...
I don't actually, been looking for one since I started growing. I would love to find a cut of cannatonic or ac/dc but they are quite elusive. Tried some Cannatonic shatter from a booth at the SB High Times Cup this last time and it is really awesome, very therapeutic and still gave me a good happy warm high. They said it was 20% CBD, which is pretty damn insane. I do usually run my strains pretty long though to get that heavier stone

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's the Love Triangle x Nigerian Biker at week 2 and a couple of days. Looking very og like in the structure. She's tall as hell for my setup and I don't know if she's done stretching yet, but it'll be outdoors (in a light dep) in a couple of weeks. Took cuts of both phenos and bottom branches are dusted with Pink 2.0 pollen.
DSC02218

Flower tent has some new ladies inside - CTHA #5 and K's Strawberry Diesel
DSC02223

GDP x FLAV seedlings transplanted today.
DSC02225

TERPS! I love this fuckin' plant, haha. Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #2
DSC02226

Pink 2.0 #2 volunteer chugging along; preggers w/ f2s---
DSC02227

and finally, a really shit picture of ROMULOXXX #2. Nugs are looking much bigger, frostier this time around with a more maintained canopy. Resin still has a fruity, fresh laundry sheet scent with a light diesel-like end note
DSC02229

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Well, for now I'm ass out of luck as far as finding my outdoor space for my girls. I've got to get this worked out ASAP! :facepalm:
DSC02245
(Left to right rows) GDPxFLAV, Dreamstar 91, Loompa's CD x NBK, Predator Pink f2, Romuloxxx. That LCD x NBK #2 (front of row in LCD x NBKs) has a super strong acrid burned joint veg smell- I dig!

burn4me

burn4me

all BS to the side it is a problem most farmers wouldnt mind...lol
yeah itd suck to make the decision to cull some but how many people can say damn i got too many plants. lol good luck hope it gets sorted so they can all live and make you a happier farmer.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

UPDATES!!!

Its been a while..
got some light burning, but other than that doing well.

Loompa's CD x NBK
DSC02328

GDP x FLAV aka "Old Drippy"
DSC02329

Dreamstar 91s are looking a bit pissed about the lighting change but that was my fault.
DSC02330

Romuloxxx# 2,6,11 and her mother currently rejuvinating, XXX (pre98 bubba x master)[bottom left]
DSC02331

CTHA #5 is doing nice!
DSC02332

K's Strawberry Diesel
DSC02333

Pink 2.0 #4
DSC02334

Pink 2.0 #2
DSC02335

CTHA#8 lady
DSC02336

Predator Pink F2s
DSC02340

Love Triangle x Nigerian Bikers
DSC02342

Pink 2.0 #3 (pink pheno)
DSC02343

and lastly, 3 Mr. Drank, 3 Mr. Chem, and 3 Bird of Prey
DSC02339

I'll try to keep the updates coming more consistently, haven't had much access to the internet lately.
Hope everyone is doing well and having a good summer!

CBDMN

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

DSC02346

ABOVE: mr drank, mr chem, bird of prey

DSC02344

Lots of phenos here, Loompa CD x NBK, Dreamstar91, CTHA, Pink2.0, Predator Pink f2, RomuloXXX

DSC02345

and lastly heres out CTHA #1 and Pink 2.0 #8

got 3 basic bananas germing, they should be popped and ready for planting by tomorrow :brb:

Hope all is well with my fellow farmers:cigar:

CBDEMON

JAWS

JAWS

those BASIC BANANA's should be pretty nice, hope that bright{ish} orange hair colors transfer over to this hybrid.

nice:)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @DismalDude, I've been doing pretty well, thank you. How about you? Just haven't had access to the internet lately. I'm going to do some updates this week at some point, it's just a lot more difficult keeping up with all of my logs while taking care of all of my outdoor ladies. They need water and attention every day with this heat we've been having in SoCal.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey @DismalDude, I've been doing pretty well, thank you. How about you? Just haven't had access to the internet lately. I'm going to do some updates this week at some point, it's just a lot more difficult keeping up with all of my logs while taking care of all of my outdoor ladies. They need water and attention every day with this heat we've been having in SoCal.
Doing well here man,closer everyday to harvest.Will be looking forward to seeing your new pics!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Been lagging on the threads for some time now (the vast majority of my outdoor this year pretty much), but I'm going to find time for updates because things are about to be lookin' nice, got some nice strains coming through - I also just miss the farm as well. So, we're gonna have some garden updates later today, finally.:greyalien::asshat:

CBDMN

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Alright well heres a few updates till I get my camera tomorrow-

Got a bunch of strains this year that I'm really excited about. This year has been pretty hectic but I'm happy that I'm starting to see my work pay off in these ladies.
Outdooroverview

I ended up doing a couple pollen chucks with my crystal blue male. Hit Pink 2.0 pink pheno, Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien 5, Strawberry Diesel, and Predator pink f2 #2.
Here's a seeded Pink 2.0 #3- pink pheno
Pink3seeded

Of course I've still got the CTHA #5 goin'. I'll get a better shot of her once she starts giving up some solid chunks---

Ctha5

Loompa chem x nbk is pretty small and strange looking, but she should do alright. Nice diesel-like aromas.
Loompachemnbk

Predator Pink f2 is growing real funky and airy. It definitely has nice resin production though
Predpinkf22

And last is just a big ass CTHA#1 stem
Cthastem

Outdooroverview
Pink3seeded
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

We'll pick up from here with a couple strain updates.
Here's our in between pheno of Romuloxxx, #6
DSC02380

Here's 6 days of growth on the Pink2.0 #3---
DSC02367

6 days later, same bud.
DSC02391

Dreamstar 91 #3 twins
DSC02382

Predator Pink f2 #2
DSC02397

Dreamstar 91 #2 beast plant, really looking forward to the terps she's gonna give up.
DSC02383

Bird of Prey #3 constantly stretches her neck out, she's just getting too tall still. breakin' necks all day!
DSC02384

That's it for now. Got some more whenever my card reader decides to stop being pansy.

Hope my fellow farmers are having a fruitful season!

Take care

-CBDMN

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm just gonna start here in no particular order.

Predator Pink f2 #1

Got a Predator Pink f2 lower branch seeded with Crystal Blue. Caterpillars have been giving me guff about it.
DSC02411

Pink 2.0 #3 top shot in natural light. She's really getting pink/purple and loves to throw yellow pistils. It makes for some nice color combos- wk 4
DSC02418

Pink #3 most of the plant, pretty unfocused
DSC02419

Romuloxxx pheno 11, finally the indica heavy side showed up. Setting up nicely for how late she started into flower
DSC02422

another shot of her
DSC02430

Heres another pheno, Romuloxxx #6. Big ol' resin glands
DSC02421

Also late in the race...the Love Triangle x Nigerian Biker sisters--
DSC02424

Old Drippy (gdp x flav)
DSC02441

Strawberry D knocked up with a few seeds on a branch
DSC02440

Exotic Genetix's Bird of Prey lurking. One of which is getting her lean on. Both are beginning to frost up
DSC02431

I'll get back on a weekly update schedule. Hope all are well.

-CBDMN

DSC02414
DSC02416
Top Bottom