Celtic's House of Tree's

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Not much to add to the levels of shit going down in here but def subbed up to learn a thing or two.

Excellent set up and results man.

You sure know your shit!

Welsh

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Nice setup, looks like you have that room dialed in... are the genetics on the santa cruz og: ogkush x afgoo? Correct me if i wrong
Not really sure to tell you the truth....but that would make sense given the sturdiness of this plant. Every OG I have grown has had really weak branching and needs lots of support. I grew Afgoo years ago and that was one sturdy stocky plant.
Not much to add to the levels of shit going down in here but def subbed up to learn a thing or two.

Excellent set up and results man.

You sure know your shit!

Welsh
Glad to have ya Welshwizzard! I don't agree with you though....we can all learn things from one another. I do my best to keep an open mind...cause to me....minds are like parachutes...they only work when they are open.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok....not even 72 hours and all six of the Platinum Delights have jumped up out of the Jiffy pucks. I am beyond astounded. The seedlings in the middle and to the right are green beans and radishes for my veggie garden outside. I think I am going to try to take some cuts with these pucks. I think they are pretty damn awesome right now....especially how cheap they are.
e
20140411 015032

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

These will be sitting in the fridge until I relocate to NorCal....which should happen later this year. Super stoked to have some of @obsoul33t 's gear.

2014 04 26 194340

I was out of town for a few days, and have been catching up on work around the place. Will get some updates up soon as I have a bit more time on my hands.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Damn whether its luck or proper planning, im calling you one lucky mofo getting those beans. What happened bro SoCal got you homesick from the pleasant streets of E. Oakland? Last night something went down pretty close to me, woke me up at 4am to what had to be atleast 40 shots. Feelin the bad religion digs too, keep em comin.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Damn whether its luck or proper planning, im calling you one lucky mofo getting those beans. What happened bro SoCal got you homesick from the pleasant streets of E. Oakland? Last night something went down pretty close to me, woke me up at 4am to what had to be atleast 40 shots. Feelin the bad religion digs too, keep em comin.
I'm headed to the hills brother! Probably find a rental in Butte County so I can be close to friends, and then I can start a hunt for 40 acres closer to Nevada City.

I was actually out of town, so the kindness of a brother was how those were acquired. I live a blessed life for sure.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Bro I have property in butte, weve done outdoor up near concow for years. I would seriously look into other counties. They bust ppl for no damn reason lately. My buddy got charged for felony cultivation for 23 plants and a distribution felony for having a scale on the property. He had his scripts in a row also. 40k later he got both the charges dropped. Nevada county is dope, Grass valley is a super clean town and has a nice scene of growers.

urban1026835

urban1026835

This is what I came up with for watering the rooms. 100 gallon storage, and two 55 gallon tanks for Room 1 and Room 2......all hooked into a Leader 3/4 HP pump. The switch you see is for the pump. I water each room 18 gallons a day....9 gallons in the morning and 9 gallons at night, so I make up a 55 gallon batch for each room every three days. Sunday is tea day for the ladies. On those days I give each room 4 gallons of Tea and 14 gallons of water and Heavy 16's Prime and Finish.

View attachment 390604

I messed up and bought the wrong tank for making tea....this is a Norwesco 15 gallon. If you set out on a Vortex DIY.....BUY THE ACE 15 gallon. The Norwesco one takes to much fiddling with to get it set up. The 55 gallon drum next to the Vortex is the elevated tank for the Blumats for the Mom's.

Note: The water damage on the wall behind them. I live and grow is a pretty ghetto ass spot....in the ghetto. I put 5 coats of Killz primer on that damn wall and it still looks like shit.

View attachment 390633

Wow just wow, everytime I click on someones log to check out something I am blown away..

you guys do some serious things around here and I am definitely gonna keep reading and studying..

Whole nother level!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

YEAH!!! You saw that tattoo yesterday! LOL Just came across this on facebook and thought you would appreciate it.
10270468 777769128907445 2562485270555021790 n

Bro I have property in butte, weve done outdoor up near concow for years. I would seriously look into other counties. They bust ppl for no damn reason lately. My buddy got charged for felony cultivation for 23 plants and a distribution felony for having a scale on the property. He had his scripts in a row also. 40k later he got both the charges dropped. Nevada county is dope, Grass valley is a super clean town and has a nice scene of growers.

No shit! I LOVE Concow! My mentor used to live there. It was crazy when the fires hit, her place had a ring around it where the fires came right next to her place but her place remained unscathed. I think I may know your buddy....as I think he was partners with my mentor on some indoor stuff. Was he in that documentary Cash Crop?

Nevada City area is where I want to buy land. I just want to get a rental in Butte so that way I can go and scope out properties. It's not too hard to find a 215 friendly landlord in Butte.....but damn near impossible near Grass Valley/Nevada City. It's all still in planning stages right now though...and if I can find a good rental in NC/GC area I will. I've heard some shit about peeps getting busted up there as well.

Wow just wow, everytime I click on someones log to check out something I am blown away..

you guys do some serious things around here and I am definitely gonna keep reading and studying..

Whole nother level!
Thanks urban. I learned most everything I know from people here at the farm.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Some of you know.....but I don't think that I have mentioned it in this thread. I live in what used to be the most dangerous neighborhood in LA. Funny thing is....people here are more friendly than when I lived in the Valley. I hear and see shit go down every now and then....but not like when I lived in East Oakland. That being said.....here's some South Central Fucking Punk Rock!!!!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ya alot of people dont realize people in the hood are extremely helpful and nice, its how alot of ppl survive. Its usually a few rotten apples that spoil the whole bunch. I havent seen that documentary but he was partnered with two other guys on the grow that got raided, so we might know some of the same groups of ppl thru ppl. Small world. I still spend my summers and early falls up in concow, and from the looks of my property, fires are going to be a huge concern this year. If your up here in the summer or fall give me a shout. Smoke and go harrass some college girls at the river haha

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

@CelticEBE I'm digging your setup. I'm trying to hone my vert skills, so I can efficiently manage a similar setup. I was just telling a cat I'm probably gonna cross wifi alien with true blueberry, but I see you got the wifi alien × blue dream already. That's definitely gonna be some interesting herb.

Two questions though...how are the platinum delights coming along???I just ordered some last night, so I'm hella interested to see what comes of yours. Any do's or don'ts or advice from your experience with that strain thus far???

Top Bottom