Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello WEST:)
ok so why are you doing this in the ifrst place?

are you just playing around to see if you can do this tech or is there a real reason?

if its a real heighth issue then ok i can kinda see whay your tying this out.....

but for real if your just messing around good luck.

if this is a real problem why dont you just strip the plant and start with some fresh cuts and just keep her topped and/or super cropped?....

and lastly where did you get the MOB BOSS i thought those were no longer being made, if your runing seeds are you looking to make new STOCK??........
interrestingo_O

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ok so why are you doing this in the ifrst place?

are you just playing around to see if you can do this tech or is there a real reason?

if its a real heighth issue then ok i can kinda see whay your tying this out.....

but for real if your just messing around good luck.

if this is a real problem why dont you just strip the plant and start with some fresh cuts and just keep her topped and/or super cropped?....

and lastly where did you get the MOB BOSS i thought those were no longer being made, if your runing seeds are you looking to make new STOCK??........
interrestingo_O

I was trying to shorten it, I aborted mission. I did successfully slow down the growth for a week.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
interrestingo_O

Got a cut from a dispo. Didn't know much about it other than the parents. Guy told me I'd be stupid not to clone it. It's by far the most vigorous strain in the garden.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Some more photos. . .I've adjust my watering schedule by cutting the volume in half and doubling the frequency. I let them really dry out before I did that, and when I watered them again with so much less, they kind of freaked out for a couple of days while they adjusted. Seems like we're back on track now. The roots have reached the layer of super soil and are really taking off with tremendous vigor. I'm pleased with the thinning and FIMing that I've done so far. But don't take my word for it.

outwest

The P98 has some funky leaves for sure, which makes me think it may not be a P98.

P98bkLEAF sf

It sure is growing nicely now.

P98GROW sf

The Mob Boss continues to amaze me with her sheer vigor, hardiness, and growth rate. Here it is next to a keg cup, not to show the thickness of the stem, but rather to give you an overall sense of the hardiness of the BOSS.

MOBCUP sf

It's already got leaves 8" long and 2" wide. Crazy.

MBFATTYLEAF sf

Lastly, as you know from yesterday's episode, the air clone was aborted. I fed the plant, foliar sprayed, and gave her a nice shave and a haircut. Lots of trimming and FIMing. Trying to shorten her and fatten her up.

NLHCPOSE sf

JAWS

JAWS

looking great in here and HELL YES your BOSS is really looking good even those side shoots have nice thick solid looking stalks very nice..
sweet;)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
looking great in here and HELL YES your BOSS is really looking good even those side shoots have nice thick solid looking stalks very nice..
sweet;)

Thanks, my fellow fishy friend. I'm glad you noticed those side branches. I've never seen them that strong before.

So far so good on Subbies SuperSoil. I gave them a diluted dose of some Boogie Brew today with some Earth Recharge and Caps bennies added in.

I'm still trying to figure out how much to water them. Seems like a half gallon is not quite enough. May bump it to 3/4 every other day.

outwest

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

Looks like they are digging the super soil. I have my eye on that NL#5 hybrid. I am curious though, by MTF, you mean Matanuska Thunderfuck, right? I hear a lot of people referencing Matanuska Tundra as Matanuska Thunderfuck.. do you know which it may be? Regardless, it looks awesome, and like a total keeper.

As to the Mob Boss.. well, simply, it looks pretty boss. Definitely looks like it is going to throw out a heavy yield.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like they are digging the super soil. I have my eye on that NL#5 hybrid. I am curious though, by MTF, you mean Matanuska Thunderfuck, right? I hear a lot of people referencing Matanuska Tundra as Matanuska Thunderfuck.. do you know which it may be? Regardless, it looks awesome, and like a total keeper.

As to the Mob Boss.. well, simply, it looks pretty boss. Definitely looks like it is going to throw out a heavy yield.

Thanks for stopping by! Yes, that is what it is. I think it is one of mythical strains like a maui wowie or gainesville green that exists in many forms depending who you ask. Either way it is super yummy and super heady. . .Just like a good NL cross should be. I'm a big fan of classic strains.

Yeah the Mob Boss continues to impress. Already developing some stench too. I love stench!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The vigor continues. I've FIM'd everything once on one set of plants, and twice on the other set. The girls are responding quite nicely. I'm keeping up with my ACTs and foliar sprays and so far so good. I'm probably going to have to top feed at some point, but I'm not to worried about that.

First up we have the P98 Bubba Kush - Can you say stacking? I'm talking bud site on top of bud site. Bushy as hell. Very nice!

P98STACK sf

Next up we have the mob boss. This thing continues to amaze me. Just a complete monster. . .I sure hope she flowers as powerfully as she vegs. You may remember from a previous episode that I had FIM's and stripped my girls pretty aggressively. . .some thought a little to agressive. The photo speaks for itself. She has responded in a hearty fashion. The before photos is inset.

MONSTERMOB sf

Last up is the Alien Dawg. . .still not sure of the lineage of this one, only time will tell. She has responded quite differently then the others. . .more of a horizontal outgrowth from the FIM. There were a few other threads about topping and FIMing recently, so I thought I would point things out to help clarify. The FIMs are labeled 1,2,3 and were done in the order. You can see how each FIM shoots up two (the P98 even more) tops in response.

ADFIMGRO sf

Enjoy!

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Wow. They are doing great Outwest.
I have never heard of FIM (had to google it) more to learn!
there is a FIM thread on The Farm?

Top Bottom