Chaos in the 4th Dimension- A grow diary

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for all the props. I love that throughout this entire run there has been visual progress on a daily basis. I got a little off schedule with my watering, and the plants are at full bore beverage consumption now. Downing a half gallon+ a day and the 3 gallon pots a quarter gallon+ a day. The kushes in the 3 gallon pots are fading from the bottom up, but it seems to be happening in a healthy and natural fashion. The aromas are really starting to get stanky. Think I'll probably start running a filter outside the tent as well. I think I need to replace my carbon filter in the tent also.

Soser, thanks for the photo compliment. It takes a million photos to get a few keepers.

Enough blathering. Here are a few more photos. These were from yesterday.

outwest

Close up and personal with our good friend P98 Bubba.

P98HEAT sf

The Alien Dawg is filling out her long spindly nug formations.

ADAWG sf

Do I feel a frost coming on? No, it's just the Mob Boss.

MOBBBB sf

flowamasta

flowamasta

That really is the Boss :) look at this shit, that is out of this world frost on the 5 blade fans!!!??? get the '' outta ere lol maniac you love cannabis, and cannabis loves you

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Flowa, Lead, Bud, Krasi. . .thanks for checking in. All signs continue to be a go in the 5th dimension. Ladies are lovely. Now that we are at the tail end of week 5, I gave a boost of K in the form of high K kelp mixed in with their daily tea. I did not brew with the kelp, but mixed it in at feeding. Just a little something to fatten em up.

Anyway. . .The Kush sisters (Woody and OG) are both starting to yellow in the fan leaves. I gave them both another 4 cups of super soil just in case, but I think they are just starting to wind things down. It looks like an N deficiency, which is just about normal at this stage. It's only the lower fan leaves, flowers look great. Everything else is good.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I realize I have not given the Kushes much love in the photo department other than to show some minor (I think) deficiencies. Overall they look great, but don't take my word for it. At some point I mixed up the label so I don't know which one is woody kush and which one is og kush.

Here is a wide shot, pretty healthy. . .

KOOSHTREE sf

And a few flower shots. . .

KOOSHDLOW sf

KOOSH sf

Aerial view. . .

KOOSHTOP sf

And lastly a closeup. . .looks like a tongue sticking out, doesn't it?

KOOSCROP sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thanks man /looks like natural using up of nutes in the last stage on flower.

Thanks for the second opinion, doctor. This was also my diagnosis. It's the first sign of deficiency I've seen the whole run, but it does seem pretty natural.

Thinking they kushes have about 3 weeks or so left.

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

Looks beautiful Outwest :) thank god for that stake holding the plant up :p I myself rarely get much leaf yellowing towards the end in perlite with my feeding schedule, but always get nice smooth smoke, however, i agree that is is a natural occurrence in the outdoors, and always have with mine so i've removed 2 additives that contain nitrogen that i don't think she'll need now. B1 Boost and Zyme. Soil grows must be different in the way they store nutrients for the end of the flowering cycle....

everything is growing great in your Garden Outwest!, and awesome photography!, i too take pride in taking many quality pics! cannabis is a splendid magical looking plant, and you make the most of it for sure!

keep up the top work, you can only get better if you love your herbs.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Today is the start of week 6. Things continue to cruise along very nicely. I'd still like to figure out what AlienDawg I'm growing.

outwest

Here is the whole AlienDawg in full flower.

ADBIG sf

And a nice closeup. She smells amazing!

ADWOW sf

And another Bubba shot.

BUBDARK sf

Top Bottom