Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Any pics yet houser?that double black sounds interesting...
SURE DOOOO WINSTON BROHILL !! HA HA LETS CHANGE IT UP AN SHIFT A GEAR AN DO A 180!!!!! IM gonna get two more of them but let's run this.... The big one is a death star, one of my fav strains. The lil guy is the double black. Led's, maybe, just maybe I can pull it off. Still organic. Gonna get a bucket of your suggestion an roll. Thanks for tunin in

WP 20160626 21 50 34 Pro LI
WP 20160626 21 50 40 Pro LI
WP 20160626 21 50 46 Pro LI
Wp ss 20160614 0001
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey that soil looks like either coconut coir or sand in that picture.is it really that sandy brown colour or is it just the camera angle under the leds?
Morning anyway,gotta d school run now.m

keiksweat

keiksweat

SURE DOOOO WINSTON BROHILL !! HA HA LETS CHANGE IT UP AN SHIFT A GEAR AN DO A 180!!!!! IM gonna get two more of them but let's run this.... The big one is a death star, one of my fav strains. The lil guy is the double black. Led's, maybe, just maybe I can pull it off. Still organic. Gonna get a bucket of your suggestion an roll. Thanks for tunin in
never tried death star...dont even know what the genetics are?sativa,or indica?

Moto

Moto

AWAY WE GROW!!!!!!

Hell yeah man.. I am ready to see these things blow up in time.. :)

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

it's peaty ha ha, an the charge bug frass stuff, I had a feeling when I kept seeing liters i was gonna be in trouble, liters is metric an that's means outside u.s. I did some slummin around an an lookin at frass available without 20.00 shippin

keiksweat

keiksweat

it's peaty ha ha, an the charge bug frass stuff, I had a feeling when I kept seeing liters i was gonna be in trouble, liters is metric an that's means outside u.s. I did some slummin around an an lookin at frass available without 20.00 shippin
You don't need a lot,it goes a long way.especially if you bubble it up in a old stocking.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I have paint strainer bags or cheese cloth, they have some other stuff I'm looking at that available here. no sensi in a spell huh?? Better ring a couple mates on the tele an go rushin the bobby for that rubbish.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm gonna go snap a pic in a second of the final set up now. 4 lights. It is what it is. (I can't believe italy jus won) goalie saved that ass at the end..........

Moto

Moto

https://www.amazon.com/Synergy-Insect-Frass-1-lb/dp/B00UPBLYUO

May be something to look into if that is not the one you mean.. :)

I haven't tested the quality of product or company, but looks like good stuff and good price.. :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

https://www.amazon.com/Synergy-Insect-Frass-1-lb/dp/B00UPBLYUO

May be something to look into if that is not the one you mean.. :)

I haven't tested the quality of product or company, but looks like good stuff and good price.. :)
. I did find that one on Amazon, I was lookin at the pound one, then I found some locals that have ot organic from there farms. I wonder if I go with a smal local, or a big conglomerate like amazon? Lol when I put it like that, I gotta try the local first. What's funny @Moto is I was gonna ask where u came across it. Thanks

Wp ss 20160627 0001
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Moto

Moto

. I did find that one on Amazon, I was lookin at the pound one, then I found some locals that have ot organic from there farms. I wonder if I go with a smal local, or a big conglomerate like amazon? Lol when I put it like that, I gotta try the local first. What's funny @Moto is I was gonna ask where u came across it. Thanks

Of course Local First.. Support your community.. :) Hehe now if there product is shit.. Then go elsewhere like Amazon Etc.. :)

LOL I am a lurker until needed in most cases.. I will respond just may take me time because in growing season.. WOOOOO NOM NOM veggies

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

it's shady to me. Y u hiding. If u jus watchin say so but announce yourself.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

still alive, watered an no burn, duh! No nutes, trimmed up the death star, an re-staked. FRASS ON ORDER !!!!be here just before or after independence day !!

WP 20160629 20 17 37 Pro LI
Wp ss 20160629 0001
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

time to turn the top half into the flower section!!perhaps a lil perpetual to transpire. Coarse of the next few days I'm going to set up the top half of cabinet for flowering!! See if I can keep two in veg an two in flower this rip.

WP 20160703 22 13 19 Pro LI
WP 20160703 22 12 44 Pro LI
Moto

Moto

time to turn the top half into the flower section!!perhaps a lil perpetual to transpire. Coarse of the next few days I'm going to set up the top half of cabinet for flowering!! See if I can keep two in veg an two in flower this rip.

They are coming along great.. Always so much fun to see them change and blow up in flower..

Looks like all is going well your way

Moto

Top Bottom