Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

See,and you was all bitchin "I cant do this"...what was all that about then?them buds look great to me bro.
Couple of crispy leaves maybe,but the bud is fine pal.give yourself a pat on the back ,and lets get rolling again.
I haven't smoked it yet. It might be some harsh ass ditch weed filled with b.s. Idk, BUT YES IT WORKED!! Thanks for your help an aid @kieksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

I haven't smoked it yet. It might be some harsh ass ditch weed filled with b.s. Idk, BUT YES IT WORKED!! Thanks for your help an aid @kieksweat
no probs houser,we have defo had some laughs along the way.and can I plz just say....aaahhhhmmmm....Europe can kiss my big fat arse hole...hehe..we are once again great Britain..sorry for that,only just heard the news.had to get it off my chest,Cameron,you too can pucker up..m

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I've been watching that develope. Good for you guys, sux being under someone'sthumb huh? Like we were under yours forever!!!!! Ha ha ha ha congrats an Igot something in line for thisnext inside grow. Lolz keep it fun

keiksweat

keiksweat

I've been watching that develope. Good for you guys, sux being under someone'sthumb huh? Like we were under yours forever!!!!! Ha ha ha ha congrats an Igot something in line for thisnext inside grow. Lolz keep it fun
cheers bro,haha..you ain't been under us in a good while me thinks bro.im all about the fun pal,you know that.lol.
What's up next for the indoors houser?I'm in anyway..good luck,you don't need it though,I seen your hoop house don't forget.haha.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

cheers bro,haha..you ain't been under us in a good while me thinks bro.im all about the fun pal,you know that.lol.
What's up next for the indoors houser?I'm in anyway..good luck,you don't need it though,I seen your hoop house don't forget.haha.
I'm thinking on a cheap grow where I get any an all things from one major store, lights,fan,soil. All under $50.00. Minus the genetics. I picked up this bag of soil just for the experiment !!!

WP 20160623 11 02 38 Pro
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Double black female from seed. Started in a solo, filled a big black pot I had from somewhere, I have no idea. It's filled with a bag of "supposedly organic soil. It was a few bucks from Menards. There's two multi colored leds I got from Menards for 10 a piece. The other cfls I already had from previous adventures. Imma feed it water an tea. I don't care for the nutes. To each their own but it's just not for me. An that's who it's for so I guess I win. Ha ha ha. I'm going to stake it an snake it just as I did to the death star pictured. So.... Let the fun an lulls' begin..

WP 20160623 11 02 38 Pro
WP 20160623 11 03 37 Pro
WP 20160625 21 23 30 Pro LI
WP 20160625 21 17 38 Pro LI
Wp ss 20160625 0002
Moto

Moto

Double black female from seed. Started in a solo, filled a big black pot I had from somewhere, I have no idea. It's filled with a bag of "supposedly organic soil. It was a few bucks from Menards. There's two multi colored leds I got from Menards for 10 a piece. The other cfls I already had from previous adventures. Imma feed it water an tea. I don't care for the nutes. To each their own but it's just not for me. An that's who it's for so I guess I win. Ha ha ha. I'm going to stake it an snake it just as I did to the death star pictured. So.... Let the fun an lulls' begin..

Looks like she going to have a great home to spread her legs in.. Plants and room look great..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hows it going cuz.. Glad you're going organic soil route.I'm the same,get cheap garden centre stuff,experiment. its the only way to get away from being taken for a ride by marked up hydro shit.I've tried pound land compost and el cheapo soil.now and again its shite,but I've found some real money savers that work just as good,if not better than canna specific goods.if you want to try out something worth spending your cash on,get some of this....mix in soil,top dress,make excellent teas,even foliar it's the shiznit.i love this stuff.good luck my friend,even though you don't need our luck really.your an old pro....keiks...
WP 20160622 20 39 09 Pro
WP 20160622 20 39 43 Pro

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

gonna look into it in a few. Thanks for the tip, an hell yeah I need the luck. I'm gonna final trim the bud from last one an weigh, then tomorrow night it goes in freezer. I'll post numbers pics etc

keiksweat

keiksweat

there you go..looks like some ,good tackle.get into that beetle shit,its absolutely bursting at the seems with microbes,beneficial bacteria and a ton of other good stuff like chittins.wich are apparently really useful.it makes the best compost tea,with the biggest froth I've ever seen.you wont be disappointed mate.i put it in me soil,teas,foliar sprays,top dress.great stuff.

Moto

Moto

there you go..looks like some ,good tackle.get into that beetle shit,its absolutely bursting at the seems with microbes,beneficial bacteria and a ton of other good stuff like chittins.wich are apparently really useful.it makes the best compost tea,with the biggest froth I've ever seen.you wont be disappointed mate.i put it in me soil,teas,foliar sprays,top dress.great stuff.

Beetle Frass is amazing.. Nice job.. :) Love to see others experimenting and finding other ways to produce good product.. :) It is good stuff.. You can find a lot of quality Frass.. :)

I love me some worm castings.. :)

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Beetle Frass is amazing.. Nice job.. :) Love to see others experimenting and finding other ways to produce good product.. :) It is good stuff.. You can find a lot of quality Frass.. :)

I love me some worm castings.. :)
that's what I usually use is, ewc, or straight compost, I might try this stuff

keiksweat

keiksweat

I use ewc ,that's a staple in all me soil.i used to buy guanos' too.until I got told that for it to enter the eu,it has to first be heated to something like 200'...theres gonna be no microbes left after that.that frass gives off the most amazing froth when aerated with ya mollasses n mycho I've ever seen,using everything elseit actually pushed the top off the bucket,I shit you not..

Latest posts

Top Bottom