Cheap Tote Grow

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

bud from the harvest has been smokin here's a pic of this evening's nug... It's not dispensary quality or anything, but I did smoke someone an didn't tell em what it was an they got stoned.....

Just because a bud doesn't look "Show Room Quality" doesn't mean it won't put you on your ass if ya dig.. :) I have seen some buds I would be like eyyy.. Then I am stoned staring at the wall the rest of the night.. LOL

Looks like you did a great job on the grow and looks like some bud I would love to smoke up and chill out..

Moto

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Just because a bud doesn't look "Show Room Quality" doesn't mean it won't put you on your ass if ya dig.. :) I have seen some buds I would be like eyyy.. Then I am stoned staring at the wall the rest of the night.. LOL

Looks like you did a great job on the grow and looks like some bud I would love to smoke up and chill out..

Moto
Ohh me to, I smoked with this guy one time who had a really bad accident an can't remember stuff after 10 min, lots of scars on how head, anyway dude was growin with some spotlights, an in frwakin miracle grow using jobes fertilizer sticks, I passed the first few times cause I didn't even look to see what dude was cutting up, an then I caught a whif an shit slapped me ha ha needless to say I hit it an hit it an yada yada yada, FRUITY PEBBLES!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

well yes an no, I going to need a stress test as a result of my hoophouse, on a positive note I've tied so many fukin knots ill give a sailor a run for his money...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

ha ha nah I'm more irritated ha ha ha side note mr moto, I'm surprised u didn't notice my middle finger in the air on the reflection of frass foliar bucket, it was hard to hold phone, take pic, an middle finger ha ha ha ha

Wp ss 20160625 0001
Moto

Moto

ha ha nah I'm more irritated ha ha ha side note mr moto, I'm surprised u didn't notice my middle finger in the air on the reflection of frass foliar bucket, it was hard to hold phone, take pic, an middle finger ha ha ha ha

LOL.. hahaha I know exactly what you mean by trying to hold camera etc.. I don't have no sweet selfie cam.. hahaha

Download 43

keiksweat

keiksweat

Here I come to wreck the daaaaayyy.hehe..hows it going pal?missed you loads bro.lol.been board shitless,no broadband.that nug looked cool houser.I'd smoke that shit all day son.infact,get one on..haha.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
bud from the harvest has been smokin here's a pic of this evening's nug... It's not dispensary quality or anything, but I did smoke someone an didn't tell em what it was an they got stoned.....
Looks like dispensary quality to me!!! Nice work and you got some fun stuff to work with. Deathstar is a great strain.

Srenots

Srenots

Here I come to wreck the daaaaayyy.hehe..hows it going pal?missed you loads bro.lol.been board shitless,no broadband.that nug looked cool houser.I'd smoke that shit all day son.infact,get one on..haha.
like..

keiksweat

keiksweat

would love some bro,always..what you upto you old git.lol.cheeky,old Mon...haha.
ole bloke?your the first person from over the water who knows that word bloke!!!.lol.im always getting asked"what the f##ks a bloke..lol.

Top Bottom