Cheese S1s

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

said that BH coz when I tried to reverse Bubba Kush clone , had tons of pollen but none viable , surely my CS ppm not right .....

good luck in your project

keep us posted

Hey wassup Flying....The same thing happened to my Katsu cut when i reversed it with CS...It busted out balls everywhere but no viable pollen....Matter of fact the balls never opened up fully....My little dog also peed on the plant once but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it....I've noticed some strains respond better than others with the CS....~ogr

B

British_Hempire

Fingers crossed on the pollen front, time will tell if she produces viable pollen or not.

H

hazyfontazy

...My little dog also peed on the plant once but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it......~ogr

picturing that was quite funny ,,was he was trying to increase the stickiness of the resins lol

L

lovelightpower

i've been holding off on my project to reverse my psychosis with colloid silver till my jeweller friend got me some definite pure silver. but your project is making me want to get on with it. back to using what i've got i think. hopefully i can get some pollen ready for when i flower my first uk cheese plants.

cheese s1's sound great though, good luck with your project man.

B

British_Hempire

Hi LLP, thanks for stopping by. I say hurry up and self that psycho! I used some 99% silver wire I got on the net, it was very cheap.

I

Inuit

AF told me that when he reversed several strains they made pollen sacks with viable pollen, but had to be manually opened and the pollen manually spread on the recipient(s).

Best of luck

I

I

Inuit

AF told me that when he reversed several strains they made pollen sacks with viable pollen, but had to be manually opened and the pollen manually spread on the recipient(s).

Best of luck

I

B

British_Hempire

Cheers for the tip Inuit, I noticed this with my reversed PA female, her sacks were huge and swollen and didn't open but when I prised one open they were full of pollen.

Fingers crossed the Cheese produces some pollen!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love to have some of this for my Bluedancer:)

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol took the idea right from me. lol had the same though months ago. was looks for gibberic acid heard this does the trick. where did you get Colloidal Silver ? i have a few clne only strains.

thaks

BITY

Hi Folks

Here's the UK Cheese cut after being sprayed with Colloidal Silver and undergoing a sex change - yup, she's gone all lady-boy! lol

Good news though is that I'm going to make Cheese S1s as well as sprinkling a bit of her love dust on some other horny ladies.

So expect to see Cheese S1s as well as feminised Cheese hybrids on the auctions in a couple of months!

PS this is the real-deal original UK Cheese cut, none of your BB or GHS cheesy bollocks.

B

British_Hempire

Hey BITY, Gibberelic is sold by nomercy.nl. You have to make your own CS, you need a glass jar full of distilled water, two pieces of silver wire and an electrical adaptor - DC, 12V is ideal, stick the wires in the jar, make sure they won't touch and connect them up to the adaptor.

DSCF0001
DSCF0002
DSCF0003
DSCF0004
DSCF0005
DSCF0006
DSCF0008
F

FastForward

Very cool BH - how long did it take to get into the state in the last photo?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Hey BITY, Gibberelic is sold by nomercy.nl. You have to make your own CS, you need a glass jar full of distilled water, two pieces of silver wire and an electrical adaptor - DC, 12V is ideal, stick the wires in the jar, make sure they won't touch and connect them up to the adaptor.

nice. thanks. do you use gibberic acid and Colloidal Silver together? or one or th eother?
and check this site . is this the same stuff.!!

hit me back

B

British_Hempire

No, one or the other. That CS isn't strong enough, it's a weak solution for people to drink, you need ten times the PPM.

F

Foxy Trees

I am sorry British Hempire, I posted in the wrong thread, my fault and I hope you don't mind...

D

drfarm

And I guess you spray her to dripping wet, maybe 2 times, before put into 12/12?, do the leaves yellow and recover as I hear about sts. I guess Im asking , how much wait to balls? Very cool BH and I should use google more, I know lol

Top Bottom