Cheese S1s

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

You spray every day from day 1 of 1212 until balls appear, the amount of time it takes varies from strain to strain. Yes, the leaves yellow then recover although the yellowing isn't that bad.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

You spray every day from day 1 of 1212 until balls appear, the amount of time it takes varies from strain to strain. Yes, the leaves yellow then recover although the yellowing isn't that bad.

hi i found this site. are these any good?

www.alchemistsshop.co.uk

CRUCIBLE SUPER SILVER 500+ ppm

Colloidal SUPER SILVER 485/500 ppm

they sell a few versions.

hit me back

take it easy

BITY

MBseeds

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanna grab a pack of these when ya put them up one day so I can grows me some chesseeeeeeeee:)

B

British_Hempire

I don't know what ppm is needed, I'll try and find out.

The balls are growing so should start spreading dust soon. Fingers crossed guys!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

yes fingers are crossed for you m8:)

sum1 needs to make a sbale version of cheese so peepz font have to settle with inferior genetics from BB & GH

p.s bro if you need any help back crossing, just give me a shout asw i have the real deal aswell:)

B

BITYmagicBeanz

I don't know what ppm is needed, I'll try and find out.

The balls are growing so should start spreading dust soon. Fingers crossed guys!

ok cool im gna have a little search around. let me know if you find the correct ppm

thanks

BITY

D

drfarm

Not to mess up your thread BH, but just a note. Bity, Maybe easy 2 order 14-20 gauge silver .999 wire from online auctions/ jeweler supplies and follow the method BH has outlined(which obviously works). Delivered less 10-12 $ and a 12 volt source. Dont know what amps needed but lots of 12 volt sources (battery chargers 10-50 amps). Mthinks all medicinal CS will be weaker than than this method imo. Will b trying this. Thanks BH Im convinced so far

B

British_Hempire

I paid under 2 quid for my wire from what I remember. I can't find any info on the PPM needed, but everyone tells me the stuff you can buy is useless for reversing plants and they all make their own. There's not a lot of info out there really, most people use STS it seems.

D

drfarm

Hey BH, A post on the gyp site said below 3 amps so maybe a small bat chgr, or toy charger ,something. Dont know if its right, but maybe 50 amps is way high. Does that sound right to you? Curious what amps yours is, if it tells? Your cs looks dark like tea in the foto. I wouldn't drink it:tongue:

Ah found it, model train controller.. Cool

B

British_Hempire

3 amps is way too much, 50 amps is a dangerous amount of current!

A plugin-in DC adapter is what you need, 12V 1A is very common and will work, I've used all kinds of Dc adapters to make CS in the past, you want something that's at least 6v 500mA. The higher the voltage, the quicker it brews. I used a 42V 125mA adapter once and it brewed really fast, like 4 hours.

I overdid the brewing of my CS, which made it very strong, but it works. The model railway controller is 6A max, I used it on the minimum setting cos I've blown three DC adapters recently (running test LED rigs, not making CS) and so had to resort to the old Hornby controller. It's 40 years old but still works a treat, can't beat old kit, it was built to last!

BTW, Cheese x Skunk #1 seeds are up on the auction now - only 5 packs so grab em fast!

S

spinkus

Hey BH, since the Cheese is a recessive pheno, won't it be hard to find in seed form, or will S1'a increase the possibility of a "cheese" phenotype?

B

British_Hempire

Hi Spinkus. The simple answer is I don't know, however I do know that it is possible to cross the Cheese to another line and get a Cheesy pheno as I have grown the Cheese x Yumboldt cut and it smells and tastes almost exactly like Cheese, very close indeed.

I am sure there will be Cheese phenotypes in the S1s, what I don't know is how common they will be.

B

British_Hempire

No worries man, I don't know if anyone has selfed the Cheese before, certainly never seen anyone posting on the net that they have, so this is unknown territory.

B

British_Hempire

Dunno yet, the Cheese is still producing balls, hope they release pollen, some are starting to open. I'm also hoping she produce some more female flowers to be pollinated.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

coollet me know how it goes man ,. and if the seeds come out like the original. if so defontly doing this on my snoe sleepaa

O

ograskal

Dunno yet, the Cheese is still producing balls, hope they release pollen, some are starting to open. I'm also hoping she produce some more female flowers to be pollinated.

Hey wassup BH...You may have to just Pluck off the biggest fattest Balls and open them up yourself to get the pollen out.....I found out that when using CS only certain strains will open up and actually release the pollen on its own....Are you gonna use that Pollen you get from the Cheese on a serperate Cheese Plant or are you trying to pollenate the Plant your are reversing...~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom