Cheese S1s

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thc4sim

I've said this before but how about somebody make a Willie Nelson cross with the Cheese, no need to say what the cross will be called, ill get my coat.

:D Quality! lol

Yea the project is lookin good so far BH!!

If your heading this way over the weekend make sure your not coated with pollen before you head over!! lol

or there will be trouble :muscle LOL..

H

hazyfontazy

:D Quality! lol

Yea the project is lookin good so far BH!!

If your heading this way over the weekend make sure your not coated with pollen before you head over!! lol

or there will be trouble :muscle LOL..

yeah theres enough pollen about lol ,,,

i think bh said that the project aint gone according to plan ,,,

i'll be up weekend too :party

B

British_Hempire

The Cheese released no pollen, sadly.

I'll bring the ice lol

D

dkmonk

Hey BH glad to see the cheese S1's still going. IMO since and S1 is genetically the same as the parent and should be the same pheno then it should have the same traits. I really don't see how this wouldn't work, and by growing out 20 of these S1's and finding a herm you could breed that and maybe get different phenos that may smell more than the real Cheese clone. I dont know too much about breeding, but i think you got a good idea, and you are just now scratching the surface of a gold mine.

I am interested in your pure Thai i think it was and malawi, how are they? Do you have threads still going on here about them, i really enjoyed those threads.

good luck,

dkmonk

Top Bottom