Cheese (Seedsman), Chemdog (Nirvana), Kali China (Ace), Sweet Zombie (Expert), Zamaldelica x Kali China (Ace)

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You need to get them up off the tent floor creat an air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health regards Od .
Yes yes they are on a grate atm and I'm rarely watering to runoff. When I do I get them out of it. They should be a bit higher though. You are right. I just haven't found a solution I like yet lol.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes yes they are on a grate atm and I'm rarely watering to runoff. When I do I get them out of it. They should be a bit higher though. You are right. I just haven't found a solution I like yet lol.
You need run off every feed M that keep the salt build up down mate . I’ll leave it with you buddy I won’t harp on it again . Od .

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You need run off every feed M that keep the salt build up down mate . I’ll leave it with you buddy I won’t harp on it again . Od .
In my system, I water a bit differently. I keep the top layer of coco wet every day while letting the bottom soil dry out like soil does. So every time I'm watering to try to get the soil wet, I get runoff. But most days especially early on I'm just giving a little water to keep the coco wet while she drinks up the water in the soil layer with her deeper roots. Some water will make it to the soil but not much. This way provides the stability of having a saturation zone of soil while taking advantage of the early root development coco affords, assuming one of a zillion potential things doesn't go wrong haha. So far it's working okay this time.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Run off is most important to have each time it draws oxygen down through the plants root system keeping them from going anaerobic. Just my 2 cents , but as you say it seem to be working for you all good M . Regards OD.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Run off is most important to have each time it draws oxygen down through the plants root system keeping them from going anaerobic. Just my 2 cents , but as you say it seem to be working for you all good M . Regards OD.
That's a really interesting thought. Thanks for sharing. I am going to think about how that would work lol...hmmm...

kanzen

kanzen

Did you start on September 16 or August 16?

I started September 16th. So just over 3 weeks in. Took a little longer for some seeds to germinate though so I have some that I started as late as the 20th. 8 plants total out of 15 seeds. One of them has some serious genetic issues though ... I'm hanging onto it just because I'm curious what it'll do.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Day 47 since cotyledons spread. Day 17 flower.

This sweet zombie (front left) though......big ups to @sshz

IMG 20201010 104930320 HDR
IMG 20201010 104940676 HDR

She's already got a fresh stem rub coming too....kind of almost minty atm?

Chemdog is also looking quite elegant...and wow Kali China smells.

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

She's already got a fresh stem rub coming too....kind of almost minty atm?

Chemdog is also looking quite elegant...and wow Kali China smells.

I love a good stem rub haha, my glookies and gorilla are stinking already and theyre only small

Looking good mate, a million percent improvement on ur last grow

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I love a good stem rub haha, my glookies and gorilla are stinking already and theyre only small

Looking good mate, a million percent improvement on ur last grow
Thanks! Agree, I looked back at my last grow and....I mean man. Those poor, poor plants.

Fudge

Fudge

Thanks! Agree, I looked back at my last grow and....I mean man. Those poor, poor plants.
That still smoked beautifully and looked amazing, so you couldnt have done that bad, my first grow was shameful, it looks like its trying to explode out of the tent, was very lucky it was such a nice smoke

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
That still smoked beautifully and looked amazing, so you couldnt have done that bad, my first grow was shameful, it looks like its trying to explode out of the tent, was very lucky it was such a nice smoke
Haha thank you.

And yeah but you have to power through and man I have learned so much from screwing up so much and seeing what fixed it and what didn't... I can see you are the same.

Fudge

Fudge

Haha yeah but you have to power through and man I have learned so much from screwing up so much and seeing what fixed it and what didn't... I can see you are the same.
I learned more from one grow than in everything id ever read. Once youre hands on it all makes sense and youre mistakes only make you a better grower, same as life IMHO

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I learned more from one grow than in everything id ever read. Once youre hands on it all makes sense and youre mistakes only make you a better grower, same as life IMHO
I agree it literally makes sense as in you can use your senses and get a feel for the growth of this organism, which is more alive before your eyes and between your fingers day after day than it could ever be reading about it or watching videos. Your real personal experience always wins out for density of applicable inputs.

But I still research a lot to learn more about what I'm experiencing with my senses after the fact!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Day 50 since cotyledons spread. Day 20 flower.

I am happy with how things are going. The stem rubs are really flowing...the sweet zombie smells good and the Kali china is wow.

Plants are just getting a little Soul Bloom at the moment. Drinking much faster (except for cheese) and seem to be happy.

UV will start in week five. So like ten days from now.

IMG 20201013 094823887 HDR

IMG 20201013 094811512 HDR

Madmax

Madmax

How bad is the smell coming from the zombie bro .does the carbon filter do its job..just curious .spose its abit early in the grow to b asking.Cheers max

They are looking great as usual..

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
How bad is the smell coming from the zombie bro .does the carbon filter do its job..just curious .spose its abit early in the grow to b asking.Cheers max

They are looking great as usual..
The smell is sweet and earthy. Not too strong outside of rub yet....but I run a can-33 filter with a negative air pressure differential between my tent and the room (walls of the tent suck in a bit when closed due to exhaust fan and only having one passive air intake), so all the air escaping the tent is going through the filter. It kills literally anything I have thrown at it smell-wise dead. Like I had people moving a couch into the same room ten feet away from the tent (I'm legal medical so I did not care) and he asked me if I was growing because he saw the tent but couldn't smell anything. Two plants were in week 11 of flower and they were both smelly.

It works.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My wife's dwarf banana and plantain plants. We have been growing them about 8 weeks now. something like that. They are blowing up! When we got them they were maybe three little leaves each. Like they fit in an apartment mailbox.

IMG 20201013 112713392

All this means we got a bigger tent for her and now I have a free little tent! So I may start using that for keepers starting next grow.

Also these plants are bug magnets and don't give a shit about them. But man do they dig the far red light strips....it's nuts.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Im starting peas tomatoes and chillis to grow with the kids.. bloody addictive gardening haha
Peas are so pretty! Very fun plants...actually some of my fav to grow after cannabis lol. At least the snap peas I am growing are so viney and wrapping around whatever to pull themselves up....it's cool. And they grow crazy fast!

Latest posts

Top Bottom