Chem D 2nd try

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's up rushoe...good work on them Chemdog D's... can't wait to get my hands on thaat really d one of these days... how would u compare it to the pooh d?

Rushoe

Rushoe

What's up rushoe...good work on them Chemdog D's... can't wait to get my hands on thaat really d one of these days... how would u compare it to the pooh d?

Thanx bro its a real bitch cuz they are huge and I don't have a table in there the plants wouldn't have fit even if I did. So next time I am just gonna run 3 more plants and shorter veg time cuz these thing do stretch nice I ran outa room the light is kinda close for my liking.....As far as the Pooh D there is no comparing to two really the pooh d is good smoke but its more of a hashy tasting and the high don't last as long... Only I few peeps I know call it the Pooh D ( the P.O Chemdog D cut):party0045::party0045::party0045:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I see what u mean nothing like the reall... the homie roudy kicked me down wit some pooh... LOL...wanted to compare the twoo..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

:boogie: what's up venom seen ur work got mad respect... we've kicked it around the way a few times... wanted to say Thanks for all the help this past week...I'm a new user here so can't pm yet... my bad rushoe not try to mess up ur good thing here... I attached a Smiley face that looks like me maybe ur remember me...lol...

Venom818

Venom818

:boogie: what's up venom seen ur work got mad respect... we've kicked it around the way a few times... wanted to say Thanks for all the help this past week...I'm a new user here so can't pm yet... my bad rushoe not try to mess up ur good thing here... I attached a Smiley face that looks like me maybe ur remember me...lol...

did you pop those beans yet homie

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Naw... I'm holding them... want to see what the one I just got can do then I'm definitely going to pop them and do some sided by side or samplers... ill send some ur way so u can give me ur opinion

Rushoe

Rushoe

And by rowdy do u mean Dr.Frost?????Dont wait homie pop them white fire beans every pheno is a winner

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

My bad didn't know the Dr. Was in... LOL...ill pop them soon can't wait either but I still have those tahoes testers... and I need to chuck some strains to make room for some of the new acquisition...

Rushoe

Rushoe

My bad didn't know the Dr. Was in... LOL...ill pop them soon can't wait either but I still have those tahoes testers... and I need to chuck some strains to make room for some of the new acquisition...

get rid of all the club cuts....Hubba babba gone!!!!!!!!Keep that real tahoe and crack all the white fire beans u can grab...I will help u test them:banana1sv6:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

get rid of all the club cuts....Hubba babba gone!!!!!!!!Keep that real tahoe and crack all the white fire beans u can grab...I will help u test them:banana1sv6:

Word... Fosho... ill shoot u some testers as soon as I clear the space.
.so hows ur chems I want to get a sample of That to compare with the pooh d... ill have some soon will send some ur way... eventhough she's not the real d she is still a beast nice nug formation

Rushoe

Rushoe

Koo man for sure should be done in about 40 45 days something like that we will have a chem party I hope by then u got them white fires cracking that would be kool...yeah the pood d is no slouch bro she is good and I am sure dialed in she is really good she can take some heavy nutes for me around day 35 45 something like that she gave out a few nanners nothing big but u might wanna watch out for that Dr.Frost has the spray for that...And the scissor hash she gives out is clean looking and really gooey and when smoked she gives out a hashy kinda of tastes with some baby chem/og somewhat I guess undertones bomb smoke and it wont burn ya out as bad....I look forward to puffing the pooh d how much longer?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Koo man for sure should be done in about 40 45 days something like that we will have a chem party I hope by then u got them white fires cracking that would be kool...yeah the pood d is no slouch bro she is good and I am sure dialed in she is really good she can take some heavy nutes for me around day 35 45 something like that she gave out a few nanners nothing big but u might wanna watch out for that Dr.Frost has the spray for that...And the scissor hash she gives out is clean looking and really gooey and when smoked she gives out a hashy kinda of tastes with some baby chem/og somewhat I guess undertones bomb smoke and it wont burn ya out as bad....I look forward to puffing the pooh d how much longer?

One of the testers will be ready in about 30 days... but Ill have some more around 60 days out..had some ph issue with the tester and lumen shock but all in all still looks bomb can't wait... just had some of Dr. Frost last run still really dank

Rushoe

Rushoe

One of the testers will be ready in about 30 days... but Ill have some more around 60 days out..had some ph issue with the tester and lumen shock but all in all still looks bomb can't wait... just had some of Dr. Frost last run still really dank

We gotta sit and fix ur ph issues u run the same shit as I do I don't see why u are having ph issues u are u still using the cal-mag from gh???And are u running this with tap water? Working with tap its very important that u leave that shit to sit out for 24 hours before u use it especially if ur using the sub culture b and great white adding that stuff to tap THAT HASN'T been sitting out for a day isn't gonna do u any good its a waste of time and money....Most ppl that use tap don't add cal-mag at all tap water is full of cal and mag just not the added N like the cal-mag from the stores.I know last time u were telling me the cal-mag from gh wasn't working so good for u...You could try Epsom salts at about 1 to 2 grams per gallon of water so next time I cruz over we can go thought everything and see where the problem is...U have a good set up better then mine u should have some nice looking plants for sure I think what u need is a tent full of white fire bro get the cracking on the beans......Me and Dr.Frost are gonna be popping some fire bubba soon to as well that should be some sick herb...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I run RO and switched back to calmag +... I figured my Ph issue out I messed up when I was routine flushing with some florekleen... had a dramatic fluctuation... git it back down to 6.0 but stress out my plantas..I reformulated my methods and everything looking on point yellowing never recovered ... u guys should roll thru for a sample session... shoot me some of the fire bubbas for testing... can't wait

Venom818

Venom818

I run RO and switched back to calmag +... I figured my Ph issue out I messed up when I was routine flushing with some florekleen... had a dramatic fluctuation... git it back down to 6.0 but stress out my plantas..I reformulated my methods and everything looking on point yellowing never recovered ... u guys should roll thru for a sample session... shoot me some of the fire bubbas for testing... can't wait

hey doggie what powder booster are u using are u still using powder kool bloom

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

hey doggie what powder booster are u using are u still using powder kool bloom

Been running the liquid and dry kool bloom combo... but wanted to try something new so i looked at some reviews and did some homework. . I'm going to start using the Mother of all blooms by mad farmer heard good news of this powder plus has higher pk which is a big plus:hi....

Rushoe

Rushoe

Here are my chems looking alot better just waiting for them to finish up to get the next ones cracking I will be doing a few different ones this time not just Chemdog D maybe just one d to get it down better but I scored on the sfv and wanna run a few of those and maybe some of the white and white fires looking forward to testing out a few area 51s as well from Twist gonna be some fire.And maybe this time I also wanna make some room for my empress I have its grows fucken sick lots of sites on that bitch of some chemy/fuley and this sweet danky smell I cant really disscribe ...Anyways the chems are gonna go another 3 4 weeks total with flush and everything....Thanks for everyone that helped out with tips and suggestions/support great place to be for sure everyone so far has been cool as fuck so thanx...

CIMG3722
CIMG3724

420king-MASSES

yo rushoe i love how ur garden is coming out bro im probably gonna hit u up to test some ecsd v2011 for a test me and 3 other thc farmers been working on stabilizing a true ibl,,,,so hit me up on p.m.

Rushoe

Rushoe

yo rushoe i love how ur garden is coming out bro im probably gonna hit u up to test some ecsd v2011 for a test me and 3 other thc farmers been working on stabilizing a true ibl,,,,so hit me up on p.m.

Damn thanx man I messed up really bad again and now I have a way better format for next run ...Damn bro I am honored that you would even choose me for a tester after seeing how bad I messed this grow up...I would like to in the near future I have a few things I am working on atm but I would be down making some space for some area 51s as well along with some fire bubbas and may be some herijuana to find a male for some home made crosses.Thanx for the post bro I hit u up for sure thanx again brother.

Top Bottom