Chem D 2nd try

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

ya no problem,,its dnl2 x original deisel f1s,,, i also got herijuana x lemon skunk and heri x silver bubble(chewy cherry now n later pheno) and heri x sfv og kush ,,,herijuana is the male

Rushoe

Rushoe

ya no problem,,its dnl2 x original deisel f1s,,, i also got herijuana x lemon skunk and heri x silver bubble(chewy cherry now n later pheno) and heri x sfv og kush ,,,herijuana is the male

oh shit damn homie... what is dnl2???? that heri x lemon skink and the sfv sounds bomb bro are these made by u as well???

420king-MASSES

yes they are ,,,the dnl2s are made buy jj nyc of top dawg ,,ithe original dnl has hawaiian, shiva skunk,and i 4get the last strain of the 3 way cross but its pure fire

Rushoe

Rushoe

yes they are ,,,the dnl2s are made buy jj nyc of top dawg ,,ithe original dnl has hawaiian, shiva skunk,and i 4get the last strain of the 3 way cross but its pure fire

shit bro if got some pics post them up...:icon_animal26:

420king-MASSES

i can post the pics of the parent plants there already in my gallery photos

Rushoe

Rushoe

there is some pics on page 8 its 5 days later nothing really going and this thread is kinda dead so I wasn't gonna post something till harvest plus I left my cam at the homies pad and haven't had a chance to go get it just wanna get this grow down and make some new adjustments gotta go and get a 4x4 table to make watering easier and faster and less mess for me maybe a water wand or something so I can reach the plants in the back of my tent and gonna stock up on some gh micro and bloom as well or maybe some maxibloom i love the way the stuff is working and is so easy the white fire is responding well to It I wouldnt mind doing a whole room of just white fire but I have a few new cuts to play with so its kinda hard to make a decision on what gos in next...I will get some more pics up when next time maybe if I have the cam by then...today is day 64 gonna start the flush tomorrow or maybe even tonite I hope that there is atleast 1lb in there of some dank some of the plants kinda stayed the same others did ok it seems I will run her again soon to make up for it I know that I can grow that bitch out just gotta give some plain watering next time and with some help from the homies venome dr.frost kid twist and ogonly and Empire I was able to make something useful outa the whole thing so thanx fellas.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Lets see some dry shots when done...:character0095::movie

Rushoe

Rushoe

Lets see some dry shots when done...:character0095::movie

shit for sure maybe I will take some this weekend when I get the cam back from the homies pad ....Good looking on the Pooh dee it made ms.dr.frost cry lol...shit was dank for sure nice job.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

C
shit for sure maybe I will take some this weekend when I get the cam back from the homies pad ....Good looking on the Pooh dee it made ms.dr.frost cry lol...shit was dank for sure nice job.

Thanks Bro...shes bomb to hold... Dr frost was crying tears of joy..lol:banana1sv6:

Rushoe

Rushoe

day 71 coming down in the next 7 or 10 days...I hope next run comes out way better learned alot this run and will apply it to my next grow for sure. I will do the d again soon just not next run I am gonna have Chemdog D coming out my ears since I just grow for me and my bro.Thanx for everyone the helped me out while I was having issues with every ones advice It looks like I will be able to come outa this with something smokeable after all she will be ran way better next round.

CIMG3826
CIMG3827
CIMG3829
CIMG3830
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good Bro...flush the shit out of it and enjoy...

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah man thanx its that one right there is huge ass tree bro almost 5 and half feet tall I think... Should give me some nice danky buds for sure. Will do alot better next run I hope I know it was a messed up as grow but wanted to post them on the grow log good or bad I know things dont always go as planed so good thing I put out like 6 mothers outside to flower that will be cut about a week later after all these chems come down.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Harvest time is always a good time looks like u will have some nice weight after all... consider it as a learning experience and move on I've had my share of fuck ups it happens... let me know if u need any help

Rushoe

Rushoe

for sure man thanx bro will do trying to clear out my spot so we could have a harvest bbq or something...

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanx man I got really messed up and got held back like two weeks or so. SO I had to go 80 days...

Top Bottom