Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Narsguard

Narsguard

Now i would like to stop talking about this please its the Chemdog thread you know you never said anything to JJ about bringing up Soma why don't you msg Jj and tell him it was inappropriate to bring up Soma in a Chemdog thread.

Junk

Junk

I don't know JJ or Loompa Farms at all. This being the case, I'm not implying bad motives, on anyone's part.

But I agree with JJ, this naming thing has gotten out of control. Unless I'm talking to the actual breeder, I have no idea what is in a strains lineage. Even when reading it, I know that names are used to "sell."

But if u already have a strain called "Chemdog," or "underdog," changing the spelling but using the same name is misleading. Intentional or not, it is literally misleading. So people either need to stop doing it, or it needs to be damn clear that this "Chemdog" that I'm buying isn't JJ's, or that it's an attempt to recreate what is now a clone only strain or whatever.

The white widow of the late 90's, the original, does not exist anymore (as far as i know). If it does, tell me where I can get it (please!). Yet I can pull up 20 seedbanks right now selling it. White widow is not a "recipe." It's not made by crossing A and B, anymore than you are not a recipe for what happens when your parents breed. Otherwise parents would just recreate the exact same child, every time. In that regard, these strains are like people. They are individuals.

Michael Jackson's brothers, are not "Michael Jackson." His cousins are not, his parents are not, his children are not (literally, HA!) So if you start calling Jermaine, "The King of Pop," I think people would rightly be confused, and we're MJ still alive, he could rightly question anyone who started using that monicker...like, "hey, that name is already in use."

I'm a little medicated, but I think I made enough sense that people will get what I'm saying.

Last edited:
B

B1GWYRM

Oh yea soma is the guy that found original diesel hahaha oxacan x Mexican...if you did your research you would know real original diesel is Chemdog 91 x mss/nl ...if what your running doesn't smell fruity(which is the only terpene profiles to be found in somas nyc diesel) then it's not somas nyc diesel ...I'm sorry you think original diesel was found by soma but your confused...people have had the chemdog 91 in mass and ny prior to your Vermont soma story.im the only person bothering to tell you the truth but it's all been laid out ask Jjnyc yourself...it annoys me you try to say you got something but then don't know it's true lineage and then when I start to discuss the soma nyc diesel bs you go into a tantrum this is the chemdog thread....your trying to give soma credit for original diesel aka underdog aka headband aka daywrecker diesel these are all the same name for a cut with chemdog in it...terpene profile smells very similar to sour diesel...when you mention soma and nyc diesel you should understand your incorrect...if what you have has a skunky non fruity terp profile then you have a chemdog offspring plant in which case post some pics please...however soma had nothing to do with that and he basically cashed in on a name that already existed and you are continuing the misinformation and that literally annoys me....it ain't personal I've got nothing but love for my vt brothers and the cherry ak up in Vermont is a classic that totally deserves mention and Vermont get unlimited respect for holding that beauty but it's a no no to talk soma in the chemdog thread...once again I'm sorry i know I rubbed you the wrong way but in my own abrasive way I'm trying to help you out! Good vibes

Narsguard

Narsguard

Sorry dude your wrong you know nothing of our genetics JJ brought up Soma not me i will set the record strait with my fellow piers not u and u will see hybrids of this strain through Motarebel Genetics whether you like it or not and just to piss u and JJ off i may propose a colabo with Loompa in the future.What seed companies have you worked for bud ?

B

B1GWYRM

The guy that bred original diesel was in and from New York sorry bra....I don't know if this link will work for you but if you make a livestream account you can find out for yourself...I understand you've got this idea that your gunna sell seeds that's cool...

Narsguard

Narsguard

And just to make you look foolish there is a hybrid out from Sativa seed bank called Nyc power Diesel its an Aurora indica X oaxacan and is their remake of this old hybrid snd it is very Diesel and has no relayion to your crap ass bag seed herms

Narsguard

Narsguard

Dude I'm not checking out your link .I have this idea I'm going to sell seeds ?Bud I'm an official breeder for Motarebel Genetics and i worked for Quebec seed Bank and do work with many others you know nothing

B

B1GWYRM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Cool man I probably wouldn't want to watch a video that would prove me mistaken either...I'll stop heckling since after all you know so much about things I don't even care to correct you on just know there's plenty of other people on the same page as me and your here trying to pitch a totally new story to what's already been established by the likes of chemdog jjnyc pbud and aj but I mean what do they know right?

Narsguard

Narsguard

Its obvious that you have an agenda and are a payed troll its very obvious bcus of how offended you are like i said before a little wierd if you weren't being payed

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
No need to hate on bag seeds, seed is a seed and we should give thx for any MJ seeds that gets growing.

What's a breeder? IMO its someone who will create a awesome IBL strain from scratch. Do that mean that I hate pollen chuckers? Hell no, I respect anyone who bring dank and keepers to my garden. Cause at the end of the day, thats the only thing that matter. Peace

Narsguard

Narsguard

I'm not even planning on releasing hybrids of it first the only agenda i have is our VT strain history if you would like to talk to me like an adult i would love to talk with you about genetics sometime

Narsguard

Narsguard

Look Coolest i agree and recommended JJ stuff to Colorado bc they are all good strains sure i have many bagseeds i have saved i was trying to be nice from the start

B

B1GWYRM

Lol I represent no one but myself but keep in mind your spreading misinformation to hype some strain that you don't even know the correct lineage of ...Vermont cannabis historian over here...is it normal to get the wrong info and then claim it as fact even if everyone has already had these lineage discussion before...it's not my fault I've sifted through all the forums and sought out the truth...I'm offended simply bcuz I love Chemdog 91 original diesel/ daywrecker/underdog and sour diesel all of which have zero Mexican x oxacan... I'm not mad at you but your trying so hard to put forth misinformation your wrong that's it...if it doesn't have chemdog 91 in it its not a diesel bottom line

Narsguard

Narsguard

Worm my VT crew and Somas are connected we have had the cutting for over 20 years no one really outside of VT knows this history Vermonters don't have to talk and show off their gear online not our style and really dude I'm not going to check out a thread of some fliping New york city boy liar cus trust me not the best place to get credible info for sure the strain is from VT

Narsguard

Narsguard

Yes for the 3rd time now i have said NYC Diesel is a Afghani Oaxacan and has nothing to do with your friend JJ's gear i don't care what you think.

Narsguard

Narsguard

I am the word no one else but us knows the history.So how would anyone but an old Vermonter or Soma prove me wrong ?

Narsguard

Narsguard

Why do you keep saying keep in mind your spreading mis info dude your nuts I'm done trust me i have way better things to do and will take this up with JJ when i can.......and dude just remember your spreading misinformation

Narsguard

Narsguard

Cus i know there is a video of a new yorker telling the real story grow up and act like a man for God sake your starting a no I'm not yes i am argument

Top Bottom