Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Narsguard

Narsguard

How is real strain history supposed to be documented if it was your way we would no nothing I'm trying to teach people about real history you dont even know anything about and our telling me I'm wrong now i think the people in this thread have heard enough

Narsguard

Narsguard

Junk the name thing is crazy but Wikipedia Soma he moved to amsterdam in 97 i think 93-95 lived in Vt moved to NY prob 95- 96 The strain was bred by a friend of my crew and given to Soma in Burlington if JJ says he named his Diesel in 95 That makes ours older and he's not being very nice calling out other seed co owners in a disrespectful way and that's not cool JJ knows Nyc Diesel from when it hit Ny in 96 So he thinks his is older

B

B1GWYRM

Haha thank you Walt ^^^ I've been trying to lay it out like this
1. This is the chemdog thread so soma nyc diesel theories belong somewhere else
2. If the strain doesn't have chemdog 91 in it it is not Diesel bottom line end of story...I'm sorry you want so badly to include Vermont in the diesel history but if it's not a chemdog decendant its irrelevant...nobody wants Mexican x oxacan...bcuz everyone knows there's no original or sour diesel with those parents...catch up and stop trying to spread mis info...do some research before you come through saying "I'm part of a special deadhead inner circle that knows soma and we have the real story" cool story bro but not for people that care about Chem/diesel genetics...thanks for calling me a paid troll...only way I make money is in info dollars bcuz I'm stating facts

Narsguard

Narsguard

I'm sure to everyone but you two the story is pretty clear and I'm done with this no I'm not yes i am bs you can have the last word guys if it makes you feel special

H

happy b

you guys are ruining JJ,s thread.go argue in a PM lads not on someone elses thread.its considered bad manners to trash up a thread in this way.and walter whitefire is right.this is a Chemdog thread not a "name dropping" thread.just because someone pops a few beans at the request of someone who is considered a breeder doesnt automatically make you a better grower.not atall.and im pretty certain Mota wouldnt like it if one of his "crew members" if u are one,is dropping his name so much to try and win an arguement.

Narsguard

Narsguard

I just have to say in all my life this is the stupidest coversation i have ever had hands down congrats all of you i seriously lost a little bit of faith in my fellow humans you should be ashamed of yourselves and I'm not kidding i am literally sick to my stomach bcus of how fliping stupid this was and the things you people say act like men for god sake most of us are trying to have a good time and some of you are really strange people for sure

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I just have to say in all my life this is the stupidest coversation i have ever had hands down congrats all of you i seriously lost a little bit of faith in my fellow humans you should be ashamed of yourselves and I'm not kidding i am literally sick to my stomach bcus of how fliping stupid this was and the things you people say act like men for god sake most of us are trying to have a good time and some of you are really strange people for sure

This was a chem dawg thread until you and another member had a pissing contest . Then u pull everyone into the pit with u . Learn some respect .
In the words of Forrest Gump " stupid is as stupid DOES"

Narsguard

Narsguard

I was very respectful from the beginning and tried to end it over and over and over and the first member and i had ended on a positive note but you peope that claim your here to talk about Chemdog have done everything but do that over and over argument baiting ill say it AGAIN I'm done

H

happy b

Right,so back to fucking Chemdog then!have I spelt it right?76
Yes back to Chemdog again.it was actually me that brought Chemdog to the masses.my old mum sent me to market one day to sell our only posession....our old milk cow daisey.but i got sidetracked as i met a coupla stoners who were going to try and "blag" theyr way into a concert so i tagged along with daisey.we got to the carpark outside the concert were this strange guy came up to me and offered to buy daisey off me for a handfull of majic beans.so we done the deal ,i went home and planted em and the rest as they say "is history". and no Soma wasnt there.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yes back to Chemdog again.it was actually me that brought Chemdog to the masses.my old mum sent me to market one day to sell our only posession....our old milk cow daisey.but i got sidetracked as i met a coupla stoners who were going to try and "blag" theyr way into a concert so i tagged along with daisey.we got to the carpark outside the concert were this strange guy came up to me and offered to buy daisey off me for a handfull of majic beans.so we done the deal ,i went home and planted em and the rest as they say "is history". and no Soma wasnt there.
Was daisey one of them Happy Cows from Cali that talks on them TV Commercials ???...:D:D

Narsguard

Narsguard

Hi everyone i had to come back on the thread and apologize first to JJ he is right about Soma and apologize to the people on this thread we were wrong we talked to Soma and I'm not going to get into it here but trust me i would like to anyway the Orig Diesel we have is from '95-'96 And has nothing to do with Soma except my friends and mutual friends of his had cuttings in Vt the one my friend has had for 20 years like i said in Vt is also called Soma Diesel that is incorrect we know that now it may have been given to him in Vt by a friend of my crew in clone form but of course was not bred in Vt shit gets mixed up over 20 years. so again i /we apologize and am glad we set the record strait and have a better idea of what we have and why no Nyc Diesel has ever compaired

H

happy b

Hi everyone i had to come back on the thread and apologize first to JJ he is right about Soma and apologize to the people on this thread we were wrong we talked to Soma and I'm not going to get into it here but trust me i would like to anyway the Orig Diesel we have is from '95-'96 And has nothing to do with Soma except my friends and mutual friends of his had cuttings in Vt the one my friend has had for 20 years like i said in Vt is also called Soma Diesel that is incorrect we know that now it may have been given to him in Vt by a friend of my crew in clone form but of course was not bred in Vt shit gets mixed up over 20 years. so again i /we apologize and am glad we set the record strait and have a better idea of what we have and why no Nyc Diesel has ever compaired
I thought you were "done" with us,in your words "strange,stupid,people who made you lose a little bit of faith in humanity"? You come on here a Chemdog thread and start an arguement about somas nyc deisel,disagreeing heatedly with whoever disagreed with you and being extremely derogatory about every one who disagreed with you and say your "done" only to come back and tell us all you were wrong?WE KNOW YOU WERE WRONG.you were told as a FACT you were wrong by well respected members and growers many times.now you come as if your doing us a favor?
You apologised for being wrong.i dont giv a damn that you were wrong in the first place.no one is always right.but what i do care about,and remember was how you said we were all stupid and strange people who made you lose a little faith in humanity.weres the apology for THAT?

Latest posts

Top Bottom