Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lilflip, Im not the only one that has experienced this. Many growers with the D cut have the same issue. Maybe we shouldnt call it a virus. We will call it a disease like you. Your not a grower but you are a lab rat. A pest, varmit, rodent, rat.
Be your kind and eat some nuttz.
Dime a dozen! I’m sick of people thinking cannabis needs lab treatments. It’s a plant, leave it alone. This is why I want to slap anyone who supports regulation

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Lilflip, Im not the only one that has experienced this. Many growers with the D cut have the same issue.

Again, I have never said that the D does not have some kind of issue (probably genetic). What I did say is that it's not TMV, because TMV is easy to test for and nobody has ever produced a single positive test result for TMV in cannabis that can be replicated.

It's pretty obvious you're more interested in personal attacks than discussing this on its merits so I'm blocking you. Toodle-oo!

souf69

souf69

Dramas getting a little to thick in hear!
Cool it!
@souf69 no need for insults here on TheFarm!!
Diesel
Cool it!
Cool it!
Us humans are a disease to the planet, not an insult. I spelled nuttz with two tees, not to be confused with male gonads. Dis flip dude wanna argue over words like virus, disease, and so forth. I am relating real experiences not something I read in a book and he wants a definition not experience. This thread is about the D cut, hes off topic.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We will call it a disease like you. Your not a grower but you are a lab rat. A pest, varmit, rodent, rat.

Diesel

Us humans are a disease to the planet, not an insult. I spelled nuttz with two tees, not to be confused with male gonads. Dis flip dude wanna argue over words like virus, disease, and so forth. I am relating real experiences not something I read in a book and he wants a definition not experience. This thread is about the D cut, hes off topic.
Hold on bro, wasn’t talking about your nuttz comment!

Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

I can't help but chuckle every time I find these threads, people fighting and defending made up marketing stories these bagseed "breeders" tout as gospel. People arguing about which bullshit story THEY believe, because they're somebody and the rest aren't. Lol. I sure hope I can grow up to be somebody! **fingers crossed**

Fact is that if chemdog/dawg was just a special pheno of some afghani mix from green house, nobody would give a shit. So what do you do? Slap an Ed Hardy t-shirt on it and... BAM its badass! In a world with infinite genetics, it seems kinda dumb to be chasing after something someone else already has, and even dumber to be arguing about who made up the best story, no?

Looks like seagulls fighting over the last REAL frenchfry to me.

S

seymour buds

Currently got my Chemdog 91/skunkVA cut on week 5 12/12
20190115 100252

20190115 100306

20190115 100313

20190115 100318

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I can't help but chuckle every time I find these threads, people fighting and defending made up marketing stories these bagseed "breeders" tout as gospel. People arguing about which bullshit story THEY believe, because they're somebody and the rest aren't. Lol. I sure hope I can grow up to be somebody! **fingers crossed**

Fact is that if chemdog/dawg was just a special pheno of some afghani mix from green house, nobody would give a shit. So what do you do? Slap an Ed Hardy t-shirt on it and... BAM its badass! In a world with infinite genetics, it seems kinda dumb to be chasing after something someone else already has, and even dumber to be arguing about who made up the best story, no?

Looks like seagulls fighting over the last REAL frenchfry to me.
Whos ed Hardy? Hahaha I'm glad that trend flew the coup quickly, along with threaded back pockets on male denim jeans!

S

seymour buds

The question is what makes a plant an elite clone or cut?

Ecsd
Exodus cheese
Bluez/liverz
Amnesia core cut
Chemdog 91
Og kush

Personally for me its something that cannot be re-created in seed form and the specific clone is unique as in no other plant has her terps or characteristics and most elite cuts and clones have a backstory to them. exodus cheese is a prime example.. if you have smoked the real exo cheese you will understand why she is so unique granted you can get seeds with her used in breeding but you aint getting the real deal same with the bluez/liverz and og kush etc etc... most of the old skool cuts and elite clones will be found in everything that is being created today... everything thats winning cups in the usa has og in their lineage which is traced back to og kush clone and Chemdog 91

Same as exoduse cheese and bluez liverz are skunk#1 phenos from sensi seeds skunk#1 from the 80s-90s but you wont find anything like these phenos in any of todays skunk#1 seeds... the fact that after nearly 30 years these ladies are still standing the test of time is testament to their status...

Hammerloaf

Hammerloaf

I'd say the only reason OG Kush and Chem hybrids are winning all the cups (not sure that even accurate) is that the art of breeding is a joke today. Smashing all the elite cuts with a male they selected out of 5 males isn't even close to "breeding", that's why the originals you mentioned still stand up.

I equate today's breeding practices with sprinkling maple bacon on a donut, then claiming you invented donuts.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I'd say the only reason OG Kush and Chem hybrids are winning all the cups (not sure that even accurate) is that the art of breeding is a joke today. Smashing all the elite cuts with a male they selected out of 5 males isn't even close to "breeding", that's why the originals you mentioned still stand up.

I equate today's breeding practices with sprinkling maple bacon on a donut, then claiming you invented donuts.

If you think breeding was any better in the 70s-80s-90s when everyone was working with waaaaaaaaaay fewer plants and waaaaaaay fewer people were growing, you're nuts.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Back on to subject...... @jj did any1 ever find out where THE DOG came from?

I know it's kinda a dumb question and we may never know. But I had to ask... also where is the best place to buy your beans from?

Top Bottom