Chem Dog History

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

so what about soma's version of diesel? Thats something entirely different yes? probably get flamed for this but i think that ones my fave...

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Also about dinafem's diesel. If anybody knows, did they make their own from scratch with their own selected landraces?

I have a feeling that may be the mystery stuff I smoked back in the 2000s' .

It was one of the most frosted things Ive ever seen let alone hands down the most frosty diesel Ive ever seen. The dude said it was not sour diesel. Just diesel. He wanted 75 an 8th. And I should have bought at least 1.
Luscious sugary sweet flavor. New york esque but much frostier. Lightish green appearance like the sour. Soft sweet syrup flavor of the NY. Frostier than both.

Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

IMG 20210403 171115 640

If you were gonna label your sour diesel x o.g. kush....how would YOU label it? Just saying lol.......

SativaKid

SativaKid

I agree, god gets all the credit, and the many cannabis warrior's that came b4 us. In my opinion Loompa's HB/UD is the strongest and best herb I've smoked to date. Agreed there is no "best" ever. Our opinions are always biased because none of us have smoked the strains they were smoking 2000 years ago, we can only give opinion's on the strains we have seen and tried. So yes complete biased opinion indeed.
Respect
God is Amazing! And when he creates something the breeding is a bunch of switches off or on. With that said hundreds of good pheno combinations are yet to be made.

SSgrower

SSgrower

This plant God created has really amazed me many times with "effects", smells, and structure, I like to learn & this plant has me very interested, carry on SS

ChemmyChem

ChemmyChem

Lol. I agree the numbers just dnt add up on anyone's scale, there's the Chemdog 91, chems sis, Chemdog D , Chemdog #4, and OG kush is supposedly a s1 of the same genetics, so I agree that it's extremely hard to believe that all the Chems , diesels, & OG kush all came from 13 seeds in herb that was seedless. So the breeder of the original Dogbud is either the best breeder "Ever" or something isn't adding up. That means one pack of seeds was responsible for producing the most memorable strains in the last 20years, and anyone who has popped a lot beans knows how unbelievable this is. My 2 cents.
Positive Vibes & Respect
Another possibility is that the people that grew the Dogbud back in the day could've just picked up some fire from their buddy that had seeds in it. Not sure if this genetic line was necessarily bred in the fashion of today's breeders. I remember hearing one of the guys say how they were growing the Dogbud in Crested Butte CO but that the likely source of the original genetic was a seeded pound from Southern Oregon. I had some Chemdog from old school cultivators from Southern Oregon around 2015. It was incredible shit and had seeds in it as well. I popped em for my first run ever, found a strong fire one and it shot out 1 bean on the top of the cola. Popped that bean and it was also fire, and I kid you not that plant had 1 seed on the top of its cola as well. This process happened a few more time til it eventually wasn't that fire anymore. Theae were my first runs ever w 1-2 plants at a time and I didn't know how to clone yet so I was stoked. Shows that anyone can get some fire that has a few beans to find a genetics like this without even "breeding". Kind of like how the Sour D was am accidentally Chem cross

R

re4ef2er0

There's many breeders using "UnderDawg/Daywrecker/Original Diesel" being used in many crosses... So these breeders had no access nor were they ever gifted a cut? Wow, that's pretty messed up..
Talk about misrepresentation of genetics.. So another question after reading your post @JJ-NYC...
Where you describe the DNL, is it a typo (which probably is) it states it's ""Hawiian/RFK skunk x NL OR Chemdog 91 x Mass Super Skunk"... Does the OR mean it's possible it could be the latter or you just made the typo?
Thanks

Edit- Re-read it twice & realized it's a typo... It's just there right before the UnderDawg lineage description... It's actually the UnderDawg's lineage.

…it really just looks like they’re trying to say “OR” Chemdog 91 as in “ORIGINAL” Chemdog 91…at least that’s how I understand it anyways…To be real I can’t think of any other reason it’d be included… just my opinion …but definitely why I think it’s there ….

Top Bottom