Chem Talk

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Good luck with the AJ. Being from MA, I've never grown it, so I don't know if it's exactly the same as ecsd. If so, it shouldn't be too finicky, just a low feeder, slightly N sensitive, little viney and floppy. She should still have good health and vigor.

Growing some Loompa Underdawg too, and it's definitely a double dose of the SD... but without the 2-3 hour high time, she's good for slightly more than an hour, although that could improve in cure. Huge euphoric rush tho like SD so a keeper for sure.

lemme see some pics of that ECSD!

thats one I've been hunting for a while, had her a while back
have a lot of crosses with her that a friend made with the cut

trestardawg x ECSD
DDNL x ECSD

etc etc

but I can give u some dank OG's better then the underdog if u got that reals

I haven't been posting but ask any people that have been here a while and I'm sure they will vouch for me

CareStaker

CareStaker

I was under the impression that the 4, was the 4, meaning 1,2,3,4 where the 91 was the first or the #1.
JB cracked the A,B,C,D many years later, and the D was most representative of the 91. No?

Can't believe I had to look it up, but yeah, everything I wrote is wrong. Chem tossed 91, a, b (and storied male) in 1991. Then c,d,e in 2001. Then 1,2,3,4 in 2006 with JBrand.

CoolnDeadly6

CoolnDeadly6

I would love to pick some brains on the Chemdog family. What do you know? What Chem lines are you running? What's your favorite Chem strain ? Why? Sounds fun!
Lol Chemdog/ After that it’s all story and confusing to start but I’m offspring over original couple, Chemdog #4 or haim cut

CoolnDeadly6

CoolnDeadly6

Can't believe I had to look it up, but yeah, everything I wrote is wrong. Chem tossed 91, a, b (and storied male) in 1991. Then c,d,e in 2001. Then 1,2,3,4 in 2006 with JBrand.
Yes the Sis was. Better and. 01 Goat D found by AJ and 1-4 are all crosses

CoolnDeadly6

CoolnDeadly6

You mean chem "popped" the 91 in 1991 not tossed. The original Chemdog 91 aka 91skva is still alive and well. Skva still has her.
That guys correction is very accurate, also they 19 at time thought one Sis better and was so tossing plant isn’t that big deal, now in 40s looking back but someone had cut also who met skunk va on dead tour and from there lot more but listen to the potcast on sound cloud skunk va explains it all

CareStaker

CareStaker

You mean chem "popped" the 91 in 1991 not tossed. The original Chemdog 91 aka 91skva is still alive and well. Skva still has her.

Sorry for the unclear verbiage. It was just my way of saying he sowed the seeds, tossed them (into water and a cup), not tossed them out in the garbabe. He did toss the storied male though.

That guys correction is very accurate, also they 19 at time thought one Sis better and was so tossing plant isn’t that big deal, now in 40s looking back but someone had cut also who met skunk va on dead tour and from there lot more but listen to the potcast on sound cloud skunk va explains it all

Thanks man. Yes, the 91 is still alive. More of a breeders cut and implement, than a growers/smokers cut from what I hear from friends that have her. I was offered her, but went with the D instead. The D is by a large margin the hardest plant to grow, that I've found to date. Near perfect balance of effect though, which is unlike almost any indica dom I've grown.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Not real sure any of that meant...

Sorry for the unclear verbiage. It was just my way of saying he sowed the seeds, tossed them (into water and a cup), not tossed them out in the garbabe. He did toss the storied male though.

Thanks man. Yes, the 91 is still alive. More of a breeders cut and implement, than a growers/smokers cut from what I hear from friends that have her. I was offered her, but went with the D instead. The D is by a large margin the hardest plant to grow, that I've found to date. Near perfect balance of effect though, which is unlike almost any indica dom I've grown.
This is correct. Thanks for clearing that up.

M

motz

Lorax... I just want to double-check to make sure that you're being a sincere. LOL Chemdog or Chemdog as I always spell it. Let me just say this... If you like super potent connoisseur grade cannabis with a finish that literally coats your entire mouth to the point that you cannot stop smacking your lips for several seconds. Then you'll like the Chem. And the story that goes with it in my opinion needs to be made into a movie. Hands down the most influential cannabis strain since skunk#1 of course it's not for everyone. Some people don't like the sour diesel a kind of smell butt, I've had some Chemdog strains that makes roadkill skunk smell like yard clippings. And I think whoever they are LOL. But I think they finally the sting you distinguished dad's Chemdog is not related to OG Kush which has been the consensus for like the last 20 years. A fabulous strain I would love to get ahold of just some straight Chemdog. But that's almost impossible unless you know somebody in that Circle. I had a guy in Springfield that said he was going to give me a pack of star dog and of course we never did. Jerk! Now I think I'm probably going to go with Tomahawk from Greenpoint. The fuzz from Bodhi is another one that I want for Christmas. But if Greenpoint can never get it back in stock the stardawg BX as well I'll get... I didn't know about the rest you guys but I think this guy is messing with me :)

Krypto

Krypto

Good luck with the AJ. Being from MA, I've never grown it, so I don't know if it's exactly the same as ecsd. If so, it shouldn't be too finicky, just a low feeder, slightly N sensitive, little viney and floppy. She should still have good health and vigor.

Growing some Loompa Underdawg too, and it's definitely a double dose of the SD... but without the 2-3 hour high time, she's good for slightly more than an hour, although that could improve in cure. Huge euphoric rush tho like SD so a keeper for sure.
Just curious...you said your from BeanTown so you've "never ran aj's"
I don't get it. Botsonians don't like NYC weed?

CareStaker

CareStaker

Just curious...you said your from BeanTown so you've "never ran aj's"
I don't get it. Botsonians don't like NYC weed?

Not sure about my fellow prisoners....I'm friends with all weed, regardless of the personalities surrounding it... but what weed is from NY?

ECSD is from western MA, so if AJ's cut is is ECSD then it's from MA too. I don't like AJ. I'll just say that plainly. But, the point was more that if you are in Boston or MA in general, it would be easier to find the real cut, rather than the one that's been renamed for cash, and spread westward. I'd grow the hell out of it though, if it's as good as the real deal.

Krypto

Krypto

Not sure about my fellow prisoners....I'm friends with all weed, regardless of the personalities surrounding it... but what weed is from NY?

ECSD is from western MA, so if AJ's cut is is ECSD then it's from MA too. I don't like AJ. I'll just say that plainly. But, the point was more that if you are in Boston or MA in general, it would be easier to find the real cut, rather than the one that's been renamed for cash, and spread westward. I'd grow the hell out of it though, if it's as good as the real deal.
I see. I get it bro. No offense intended, For real.
And I'm a simple Midwestern boy. I wouldn't know the original Sour Diesel if you shove it up my ass LOL. Just going by the breeder pack from loud seeds. Apparently they reverse the original clown to itself to create the third or fourth generation of feminized. It was one of the first good strains that we had. And it said it was "New York City's original AJ's sour diesel. . . So what's this about getting renamed and what not? I'm always intrigued by the history of strange especially when they cause controversy. Now that I think about it I suppose you're right. There was someone that pollinated can dog cut with something and wait a minute... I'll have to refresh my research and get back with you. Unless you can give me the skinny on the original Sour Diesel?

CareStaker

CareStaker

No offense taken brother, it's all good. It's maybe a little more personal to me than it should be. I was college aged in 1991, so I grew up with these strains. SD was made by accident in W. Mass, not too far from where Chem lived, in late 91 or early 92. The NY guys were production and distribution only, they made nothing, zero breeding happened there. That's why it's annoying to hear all this NY stuff. They had to beg the kids from MA for the sour.

Krypto

Krypto

Oh, I see. Well those guys should be ashamed of themselves... I'm talking about the people that sold me the AJ beans. That was one of the first"real well known" strange that we had. I'm so intrigued with this story even more so than the OG story. So I heard something about that theChem was called diesel. And then depending on which crew you got it from was whether it was Sour or the other crew I don't know LOL.
I have the utmost respect for the guys that are a little older than me that have been holding it down since Jump Street. Lot of posers and haters and wannabes out there.

CareStaker

CareStaker

Much that went to NY was renamed. I'm no one to be sure - I just don't like the way some want to make themselves out to be the creator or owner of a given strain, when they had no input or responsibly for whatsoever.

lemons

lemons

outta the original 4 beans he got three girls and one male. being young and not thinking 20 years down the road, the male was tossed.... bet he still kicks himself for that.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Couldnt be called dogweed coz it smelled like a wet dog?,i remember old nl phenos having this smell,but in a nice way.76

I've had Chems that smelled like wet dog and Chems that smelled like dog shampoo, in a good way. So many stories in weed growing. Dog vs dawg, chem was first, dog bud was first, yada yada yada. Rumors are one thing but when people actually come with podcasts stories contradicting each other for the sole interest of "being first" Its hard to keep interest in what could be an interesting story.i'll just keep popping beans and not giving a fuck what anyone but my taste buds tell me a genetic is. The "Chemdog #4" I ran was definitely not related to the "perm".

Anyone on the intent can make up a story. I bred RG Kush the father to OG Kush, in my mom's basement, Hawaii 1969. See, it's that easy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom